Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why is that baby just left on the floor to sleep? She could be in her cot literally In the next room, safer away from T. rex jumping around over her on a chair. I just don’t get why she needs to always make out the baby has to be right next to her all the time
I really don’t get this at all. Put her in her bedroom & set up a camera monitor, it’s not that hard & at least she’ll be safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
She’s defo wrote that post in Joes page to herself lmao!! Bubs!!! I cringe for her. She’s a bare faced liar with everything she does

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Why can’t she just greet poor Rex privately like any other normal Mummy. Instead of filming it all. She’s obsessed.
Because she is a show off imbecile. I’ve never greeted my kids with a phone shoved in their face, I’m normally knackered from my real job then head to the kitchen to make everyone their tea.

• Sad
  • Heart

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
She says the dogs don’t sleep with Roe but that’s a fucking lie.
Since she was born, she’s had dogs clambering over her and sleeping in the bed with her, (or on her) on the sofa and no doubt the floor.
There is fuck all that toothy twat would be able to do if one of the dogs decided to go for Roess.
They have had the new dog for 4 weeks only, how the fuck can they trust a dog that they have known for such a short time and let’s be honest, she’s let that dog climb over and lay on the baby since it got there!
She’d be better off not making her little digs at us narrrsty wittle Susan’s and perhaps instead stop putting her kids in harms way constantly.
I can’t even cope with the comments from the sheep, how can they think it’s ok?
Thick as shit the lot of them.

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
She’s butchering the house 😩 so sad. The older boys deserve a bathroom way before Rex. It’s disgusting

• Angry

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I wish Kanye West would expose her that would be the best thing to ever happen in the world..you know he would be labelled crazy but we would all know what he was on about 😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She really is the worst mum ever. I’m starting to think her and hinch are trying to compete who can be the shittest parent on Instagram?

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
How the fuck does she know the dogs like the sound of the leaves, did they tell her 😂
I would hardly call where they are ‘the woods’
Letting your dogs out for a shit in the garden is not going for a walk.
Knew she would be too lazy to walk the dogs.

bamboo98

VIP Member
hospital saga was she had to go back to hospital with rex before this she did a montage of everything she packed. Such as diet coke in a bottle, a fejka dove shampoo that she #AD’d, all the personalised goods she could etc. She then proceeded to stand on a hospital bed to take pics of everything she had packed and tagged all the businesses. She then decorated the hospital room with fake plants and shit. This was whilst rex was in his op. I might have missed bits but I am sure people can add x
and on top of all that wasn’t he just a day patient? Or did he stay 1 night? So no need for anything that she packed 😂

Just looked through the wiki. Here’s some of the stuff she took in the hospital 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I just can’t get over her stupidity. Just this morning someone I follow, was on there stories very upset and very tearful because his beloved, family dog attacked his mum while she slept because of his startle reflex. It’s Jude Moore if anyone wants to watch. It’s an XL Bully and some will automatically says it’s because of the breed, but honestly everything I have seen of his dog, he’s as soppy as anything and this has come as a shock. Whether it’s a chihuahua or a Great Dane, you don’t ever fully 100% trust a dog…or any animal. Especially around children.

• Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yes the cake did - she is reducing him from being Joe to just being Daddy. Valentines gifts should be from your partner not your kids shouldn’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was just another creepy maternity shoot, loads of women do them. It’s just that the photographer was her dad. I don’t get the big deal. All those kinds of shoots look shot regardless who does them
I have friends who had beautiful and tasteful pregnancy shoots done, Stacey's photo shoot was weird as fu*k 🤢🤢🤢 the fact it was her dad just added to the ick but the ick existed regardless!!

Attachments

• Sick

hidingscared

We know you’re there Stacey and the puppy will probably not bite, but he shouldn’t be allowed to walk on/over the baby. Even if he just gets up quickly he could walk over her face with sharp claws. Removing the video (even if she did) doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or doesn’t happen regularly. Shame on you Stacey, shame on you!

• Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Small. Business 423k think she needs to learn what small is lmao! And they will keep it warm as well as any cup made of. Glass

That couch is a mess yes it maybe clean now but the material is raggy and awful! Definitely cheap and nasty probably at a high price

Poor little Rex looks sad maybe he's had enough of the camera now, maybe he had to pose to any times

Last edited:
  • Sad

Poptart

VIP Member
I was cringing then. If Rex had leaned on the back of the chair it could have tipped on top of the baby 😖

• Angry
  • Wow