Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
That dog will now think it's ok to go and lie on roess when she's asleep on the tray on the coffee table 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I think she is forcing Dinosaurs on Rex lol her nephew likes them so she's making out he does as he doesn't particularly like anyhing and that's fine! I mean her BFF is forcing farm's on her son too

Reactions: 22

Tui

VIP Member
Rex’s black toilet reminds me of our local gay bar toilets
The skids do still show up by the way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jackolantern

VIP Member
Poor little Teddy is going to be yeeted back to the rescue in one millisecond as soon as he hurts the precious one. It’s a time bomb that he will with her behaving like this and accidental or not - it won’t be his fault. She’s a fucking embarrassment and I don’t often think social should intervene but at the very fucking least she should be banned from having pets until her kids are no longer infants and she can behave like a responsible adult.

• Sad

AngryBird

That's a very modern and stylish minimalist bathroom but it doesn't suit the house style at all. She's all over the place in style.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Erm isn’t Valentine’s Day for partners? Why would a child give their parents cards or presents? That’s just weird!

• Sad

Romany

VIP Member
Why is she absolutely rinsing Theo’s death.

I know it’s sad when a pet dies especially if they’re a long term pet. However everyday she’s putting something up about Theo only for her to get attention.

Let the dog rest in peace rather than using it for sympathy.

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
I just realised she was making a 2nd step for the bath. Why would she want to make it easy to access for him? Surely he’ll only need to be at the bath if there’s a supervising adult which wouldn’t require a step.
Don't worry about Rex being left unattended in the bath. 1) he's been bathed twice in his existence and 2) according to Stacey, Joe apparently still does the bath and bed routine for the older kids. Old enough to live in their bedsit, but too young to bathe alone. Figure that one out if you can.

• Sad

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Why has she put a 😂 after saying she had to re post the story? She thinks it’s funny that she’s such a shit mum?

• Sad

hattie20

VIP Member
As much as people like to treat dogs as one of the family, dogs are animals that need boundaries.

I’ve had dogs myself. I loved them. But they are animas and need to be treated as such.

Don’t pose them for cutesy photos hugging a baby. And newsflash stace - when you are on your phone taking a photo you are NOT 100% present in the moment.

Daft cow can’t raise humans or animals correctly.

Photos like that make me so angry. Dogs aren’t cute teddy bears. Don’t put them in position where they can hurt a child.

And for fucks sake, don’t endanger your baby like that. Anything could happen in a split second. A dog is an animal, not a human.

• Sad
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Even if she did want to show it off or even just film it to look back at it herself, why doesn’t she bloody get a tripod or some sort of phone holder to film so she doesn’t constantly have her phone in her hand?! Least the kids wouldn’t have to answer to the back of a phone all the time then!!
She should just get her face printed on a phone case. At least they would see it then.

• Haha

Simbama12

Chatty Member
I came straight on here when I saw it… how awful! I’m a crazy dog person but everyone knows not to trust any dog with a small baby- imagine it got startled and bit or scratched the baby
It’s the smothering, my heart stopped. I don’t allow my cat (fairly big cat 😆) in room
When we are sleeping for fear he’ll go to lie on her and she’s 2 😆 He never has but I can’t risk it. I can’t believe she’s either allowed the dog on there or Put the dog on her.
Either way, she’s a dreadful mother.

• Sad

brookemck8

VIP Member
She said she put the time in wrong but doesn’t it automatically do it for you? 😂😂
yes go on Instagram like you’re going to post something on your story it auto time stamps what time it entered your camera roll

Attachments

• Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

View attachment 1062469
It’s rather ironic that the toddler that gets the luxury of his own bathroom rarely seems to be given a bath!

• Haha