Stacey Solomon #57 Hinch’s alpacas are housed closer to the main house than Stacey’s boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Stacey mean by ‘ me and Teddy went for a long walk’. As a rule of thumb puppies should be walked approx 5 minutes per month of age. I hope she is not walking him too far until he is fully grown!
Probably popped it in a doll’s pram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to mention, when they’re isolated out there, they could be up to anything and she wouldn’t know! You can’t monitor kids on devices 24/7 but when they’re around you, you can semi keep an eye on what they’re doing online and you can pick up on little signs if something is a bit off. How can she do that when they almost live down the road! Kids don’t always come and tell you what’s going on in their lives, even if you have an amazing relationship with them, sometimes as a parent you need to be a bit of a detective and read between the lines and you can only do that by spending time with them. Not concentrating on your 2 babies and banishing them to the pool house! And how can Z & L’s fathers be okay with it? My husband would hit the roof if we split and I sent the kids to live in the shed!
My daughter is nearly 13. I take her phone/iPad/tv controls off her every night otherwise she will be on it all night. I can’t trust her in her bedroom which is next door to mine (she always finds some sort of light to stay up reading until late) let alone across a field and motorway! And also, with her own kitchen. She’d eat the crisps and pot noodles in one sitting!
If you’ve got everything around you, why would the ever need to go back to the main house? Bet she never sees them

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve been a lurker for a while but bloody hell, the annex thing makes me so angry.

My ex husband tried the same tit with my son when he was 11. Ex moved to a house with a similar set up, his new wife didn’t want our son to sleep in the guest room in the main house, or share her children’s rooms when he stayed so they came up with the idea of having him sleep in the annex above the garages.

I lost my tit.

There was no way I was going to allow that. It’s not safe and from an emotional point of view it would be so damaging for a child.

Upshot was they didn’t back down and ds is 19 now and has only seen his dad for lunch/dinner once every few months since 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And why does her baby sleep on a changing mat?! Surely that’s getting dangerous as she gets biggger?

All three of mine rolled in their sleep at not much older. So dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve been a lurker for a while but bloody hell, the annex thing makes me so angry.

My ex husband tried the same tit with my son when he was 11. Ex moved to a house with a similar set up, his new wife didn’t want our son to sleep in the guest room in the main house, or share her children’s rooms when he stayed so they came up with the idea of having him sleep in the annex above the garages.

I lost my tit.

There was no way I was going to allow that. It’s not safe and from an emotional point of view it would be so damaging for a child.

Upshot was they didn’t back down and ds is 19 now and has only seen his dad for lunch/dinner once every few months since 😞
Good on you, no way would I allow my child to be treated that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“I actually hate not showing anything it’s annoying”

Lol we all know you love keeping everyone in suspense for peak engagement 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And why does her baby sleep on a changing mat?! Surely that’s getting dangerous as she gets biggger?

She’s clueless. Stick the baby in a bouncer. I’m sure they can afford one

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My youngest was born just a few days before Rose and I can’t take my eye off him for a second or he’s rolled to the other side of the room if he’s on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is Rose not way too big for that basket thing now?

Doesn’t look like she would even fit in it.
I’ve just noticed the carseat in the background…
So Rex stayed in his baby carrier car seat for over a year, but Rose has one that stays in the car?! She’s mad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she’s not so paranoid about that basket thing ( which she’s calling a Moses basket but it’s more like a fuckkng upturned lid!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

I lost my tit.

Bad on her poor lads bet Joe is made up with this set up... them kids out the way so them 2 divs can live a fantasy life of its just been.them 4 in duck off pickle cottage .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
STACEY THAT IS NOT A MOSES BASKET!!!! It's a bleeping changing mat that she is way to big for and is very dangerous she's been sleeping on it!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.