Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving a sofa from one room to the next is hard enough without having to stop and set your phone up in various locations to capture the fun of it all 😩 who has the time for that tit?
if you’re free I have a sofa waiting for you to give me a hand with, bring your own tripod though I left mine on the shuttle-bus x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, sisters working in unison, having fun the whole time, what a lovely scene… NOT. For a start I don’t think the sister could get more irritating (and useless in this case) if she tried and also they seem to have missed off the outside part of the journey; when they lugged the sofa out the house, across the garden and into the annexe… funny that eh?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So it all a big secret from Joe, so you think he might miss and wonder where his bedroom sofa has disappeared too?? I know he’s as thick as tit but that’s pushing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And who feels the need to make moving a sofa look like it’s ‘fun’?! 🙄

I used to have a Facebook friend like her who constantly uploaded hundreds of photos and longgggg captions about how great her life was, always trying hard to make other people feel tit about their lives and like they were missing out on all the fun she has with her friends and family. It’s actually very damaging for people and there will be actual people out there thinking ‘why am I not this happy? Why is my life not this much fun?’ She needs to come back to the real world, she’s gone too far with this desperate and constant need to make people feel insecure about their own lives and jealous of hers.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Ah, sisters working in unison, having fun the whole time, what a lovely scene… NOT. For a start I don’t think the sister could get more irritating (and useless in this case) if she tried and also they seem to have missed off the outside part of the journey; when they lugged the sofa out the house, across the garden and into the annexe… funny that eh?! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😆
Shoot me now but I don't mind her sister to be honest, I like the way she drops our Stacey in it sometimes lol and anyone who talks about labels with her enthusiasm gets my vote lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she got her bones skeletol sister to move a heavy sofa? She will break surely? Why are the Christmas decks still up? Another pre recorder bullshit story? I can’t wait for these morons to piss off, boring people living in boring homes, living boring drab lives

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But didn’t she say she had taken the Christmas decs down last week? (Or the week before. Whatever. Whenever)
Juat came to say same (complete worh pic too 🤣🤣)
Also in socks going down the stairs but in cluedo room supposedly at bottom of stairs shoes magically appear
Stacey comes across as a right nasty piece of work when she's annoyed

Reactions: 17
Also in socks going down the stairs but in cluedo room supposedly at bottom of stairs shoes magically appear
Well she would have had to put shoes on to walk across the 5,000 acres of garden to get to the annexe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has she got her bones skeletol sister to move a heavy sofa? She will break surely? Why are the Christmas decks still up? Another pre recorder bullshit story? I can’t wait for these morons to piss off, boring people living in boring homes, living boring drab lives
Hahaha kinell your profile picture. I can’t 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
I hope her sister shouted Pivot to her! Serves her right for the bath day when she was taking the piss out of Joe carrying a cast iron bath upstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 9

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What annoys me the most about all the lies is she is saying she is staying up all night with Roese to do the panelling yet we spotted her Xmas decs were still up so it’s all fake ! But she makes out she’s doing all these things on the same day and other new mums will think why can’t I do all that in one day ! She’s really messed up this timeline !

420BCF13-AABD-47D2-A6DD-62C5BD1B74DC.jpeg
0C2F1AFB-FD08-4E75-BF60-D6A0B93DA74D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stacey on phone….

ok skeleto are doing the sofa shoot tonight. Scene 1 pissing about
Scene 2 flail your legs about whilst moving sofa
Scene 3 pretend to push sofa
Scene 4 sofa on stairs

then we get the lads and dad ‘who’s filming’ to move the sofa 5 acres across the garden.
then scene 6 I pretend to drink tea whilst we look at it HMS annex room.
ok?

*edited typo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is the lies. Why not just say here Re some stories from when i did this earlier in the month. Followers aren’t going to care when you did it and surely it would make you more relatable?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe she started moving the sofa at Xmas but since they had to move it so far away Xmas has been and gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would have varnished all that wood up and put in leather studded chairs, an open fire and a traditional pool table. Made it like a real old fashioned gentleman’s club. Instead she’s made it about HER

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.