Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8pm first day of school 2mrw and the boys are on a games consel when leighton at least should be going to bed
theres a week or two between Leighton and my son and bed time is 8.30 but there’s no technology after 7.00 x

Reactions: 8
Who in the right mind has a white colours colourscheme with 5 children, 2 of them under 3. Thatll be hard to keep.clean & clean isn't a word that household is particularly familiar with
One word....Idiot

• Haha
isnt that a storage heater? I didn’t think you were supposed to put covers on them?
yes it is & no they’re not supposed to be covered

8pm first day of school 2mrw and the boys are on a games consel when leighton at least should be going to bed
My son isn’t much older & his bedtime is 9.30 on a school night. Her boys don’t seem to have a very early start. Mine doesn’t need to be up until 8am.
I actually don’t know any kids that age that are in bed by 8

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
yes it is & no they’re not supposed to be covered

My son isn’t much older & his bedtime is 9.30 on a school night. Her boys don’t seem to have a very early start. Mine doesn’t need to be up until 8am.
I actually don’t know any kids that age that are in bed by 8
Oh my son is 8 sharp lol definitely no games at this time

Reactions: 3
I think I actually preferred that dark wood. I'm not usually a fan, but the white just doesn't suit the room.

Reactions: 6
Well doesn’t mean every other child of that age should be the same. Every home is different
They don’t have bed times anyway by the looks of it . Up till really late messing around even Rex

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It might just be a cover with nothing under it lol
mod course, it’s just that she said radiator covers need to go on. That’s what got me thinking 🤔 not that She’s worried in the slightest about fire hazards

Reactions: 4
Sorry for last post, that’s what happens when you let little hands get hold of your phone and you’ve left it unlocked! I thought I got to it in time and swooped down with a ‘oooops, no, no, I’ll have that, why don’t you play with this *plaything of moment* instead?!’ I’ve only just come back on and realised! Rookie mistake! 🤦‍♀️😆

As for the shaky voice announcing which small businesses she’s felt worthy of sharing (no doubt with the hope she’ll get a load more off them for nowt as thanks), it doesn’t half wind me up, disproportionately so in fact. 😖 Tis true though what’s already been said; you’d think she was donating to charity or giving someone a kidney the way she’s going on, not that it’s like Stacey to attention seek or overplay her part though! 😬
She really looks like the Penguin off Batman here again!
I wonder if that’s who she takes her style inspo from?
Please don’t start me off again! I’ve barely recovered laughing from the last time. The likeness really is uncanny! 😆😆😆
53B39F3B-8540-45D8-AB11-3CA4C967797E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does need to send them to bed at 8pm because they have a really long walk to their sleeping quarters 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The dark beams made that house as that’s what the outsides like as well. It’s so blah now with no character. Mad now Hinch is showing what’s she going to be doing that Stacey’s back to showing off the house. I love Hinch kids bedroom idea the farm and tractors. Better than poor Rex black and grey with humping pandas on the wall lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she say that she put the boys to bed? Surely the eldest two are old enough to take themselves to bed?

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously walked them to their annexe tonight, what a treat to have their mother come to visit. Perhaps she was dropping off some more pot noodles or maybe a can of Pringles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s obviously walked them to their annexe tonight, what a treat to have their mother come to visit. Perhaps she was dropping off some more pot noodles or maybe a can of Pringles.
I think it was apples and pears new year and everything healthy eating 😂

• Haha
how is she even in the same category as safiya??
I think you need to spend some time in the Ashley Cain thread. They’ve spent a lot of that donated money on flashy cars etc. people begging them for donations towards their kids treatment from the fund and they’re handing over pennies. Saff calling people ‘****’ on her lives etc. it’s honestly horrific 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.