Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffiya Cain is horrible. As much as I can't stand Stacey, if it was down to the two of them, I'd rather Stinky won than someone who uses slurs about disabled people.

Reactions: 14
Why does Rex always seem to have a black toenail? I've noticed this for months.
Screenshot_20220103-181516_Instagram.jpg

And is that a shiner Rex has? Or exhaustion?
🤔
Screenshot_20220103-181101_Instagram.jpg

Stacey darling, since your memory is atrocious, Rex gets his curls from rollers. If you're unsure, ask your sister as she has a video of him with them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Rex always seem to have a black toenail? I've noticed this for months.
View attachment 961417

And is that a shiner Rex has? Or exhaustion?
🤔
View attachment 961419

Stacey darling, since your memory is atrocious, Rex gets his curls from rollers. If you're unsure, ask your sister as she has a video of him with them in.
She really looks like the Penguin off Batman here again!
I wonder if that’s who she takes her style inspo from?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times does she have to say “small business”. I think I counted 9 times in the last few stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To disguise the fact she’s loaded and spent a small fortune on flooring she announces it with a shaky voice and 100 references to “small business “ like she’s giving to charity or saving someone’s life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You would think someone would tell her that her hair looks frickin ridiculous.
next she’ll be tagged that small business B&Q.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To disguise the fact she’s loaded and spent a small fortune on flooring she announces it with a shaky voice and 100 references to “small business “ like she’s giving to charity or saving someone’s life 🙄
God yeah, the shaky voice! Ergh! I hate it when she does that.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else wonder what the house smells like? It must smell like seven acres of tit in there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
8pm first day of school 2mrw and the boys are on a games consel when leighton at least should be going to bed

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.