Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably tells her kids lying is bad, yet here she is...

Also, stop embarrassing your kids Stace with these embarrassing fake stories and showing your knickers off to 4 million people. I'd hate to have a mother like her.

Reactions: 31
IF it’s true it will make one of those papers tomorrow. Headline being SS walking round Costco in her see through leggings. I’m glad she’s not my mother …having to go to school and get ripped a new hole about your mother walking about in her knickers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
God it’s so attention seeking isn’t it. If one of my friends did this I would be seriously concerned for them. Why does she need to lie? She’s bleeping odd man

Reactions: 21
Also she looks horrendous. Like if I saw her in a shop (without a baby) I’d probably avoid because she looks dodgy. If I saw a woman like her with a baby I would have to ask if she’s ok- it’s worrying!!

Reactions: 19
1) Why would Joe think that "It's a look" - He's thick as two short planks but come on!

2) You would feel the cold on your legs when you went out the door

3) She has absolutely been to the toilet today so would have noticed then

And

4) She's so full of tit it's coming out her eyeballs!!

P.S - Her hair is horrendous 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is this woman actually serious!!! She walked about all day in those all day long and never noticed how thin they were....she is full of it!!
My eyes nearly popped out of my head seeing that story!
How on earth has this woman made £5m and not notice she is walking around all day showing her granny pants!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can imagine all the sheep in her inbox right now telling her how hilarious she is 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If it is true about displaying her draws to the public then she’s completely lost the f’ing plot for not recognising this and Joe is an utter prick for letting herself make look stupid!

Reactions: 17
Finally a bit of truth…..

I got dressed in the dark.

yes, we know. Every day.
you look like you fell in your wardrobe and wore what stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand? She put them on in the dark? It’s not dark at 3pm and there’s no curtains in her house to darken any room.
Also why are they just getting ready at 3pm? Did they not do the school run this morning?
Also if she did the school run this evening surely someone on the school run or the elder boys would have pointed it out?
Also she states “joe let me walk around in them all day” but she apparently only got ready at 3pm.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Those leggings brought me here.
I'm normally in the Hinch thread but I couldn't believe my eyeballs watching her stories just now... what the actual..??
Who wears white leggings anyway??
Also, leggings generally require something covering your arse and floof because it looks terrible without.
But what do I know? I dont have a fashion range in Primarni or with ITS...

Reactions: 29
I have secondhand cringe after watching that latest story. Her acting skills are almost as good as Joe’s (and his are shite)!

You’ve got to be some kind of desperate for money/attention to bother posting this sort of content online. It’s not even funny content, just poor attention-seeking ‘I wasn’t on the front page of a newspaper mag that’s considered so poor in journalism standards not even Wikipedia allows it to be used as a reference’ type of content.😑

Why anyone would want to appear in it is beyond me. It’s a step down the credibility ladder.

Reactions: 18
State of it. The pre records and obsession with a tiny f**king baby like? Seriously missing a screw. Bless her , she inherited her dads mug 🤪

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.