Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I feel like that’s a bit like me and a million others who maybe went to church growing up and Sunday school, but only post about Christmas? Never do anything religious as an adult but do Xmas trees, presents, etc. Also buy Easter eggs but don’t post about Easter/attend services etc
I think the issue I have with Stacey isn’t that she doesn’t seem to be devoutly religious or even that she isn’t consistent with her belief and the celebration of Jewish festivals. It’s like you say, plenty of people celebrate other holidays and festivals but don’t have any faith or follow any particular religion to the letter, but with Stacey it’s the way she uses religion for all the wrong reasons that is so irksome. 😖

If Stacey wanted to celebrate Hanukkah quietly, or even not so quietly, with her family then good for her, and there’s no reason she shouldn’t do so. She doesn’t do this though; instead she seems to want to be able to film her family celebrating Hanukkah and then post it on Instagram, presumably just to attract attention, shares and likes, and this is what I think is wrong; she’s using religion not because she has faith but rather to further her ends. 🤨

It’s Stacey all over though; those see through leggings are another example; it’s all for the ‘gram and for how it looks. She’s like a child acting out or misbehaving, it’s all for attention and she doesn’t care what form that attention takes, good or bad, it’s getting it that matters. She really is summit else!!🤷‍♀️😆

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah ok
Baby brain is so bad you wore footless pantyhose as leggings and let’s not forget the massive printed cotton panties and you wore them in public

She acts like she wants everyone to think she just had the baby last week
Bet she refers to her as a newborn also .
baby is like 2 months old and also for the record she is not like an elf sized baby or something
Stacey acts like she is the teeniest ever

Reactions: 24
but like if they are tights then there would be feet in them - surely that would have been a clue that they werent leggings i never usually pass any remarks on her but such a fake post its like she just thinks her followers are all thick as tit

Reactions: 17
I really can’t see no one except one woman telling her her leggings are see through. I mean if she did wear them out I am sure plenty of people would have said something.

Reactions: 9
Cctv or the woman in question will be able to prove it surely? I don’t believe it though . Someone working or shopping there surely would have posted it somewhere by now ?

Reactions: 17
Nah don’t believe it for a second. Just make up tit for the huns to message her and say “bless ya babe” and up her engagement.

Made more obvious by the fact that Joe is filming her on her phone suddenly in the middle of their fake argument.

Reactions: 27
She’s a bullshitter and acts thick for the gram, she needs to get a grip!! How the hell wouldn’t you know how see through they are? Honestly I’ve had to unfollow her she’s unbearable!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I dunno I can believe it, seeing how much of a massive tit she constantly is. All Stace has between her ears is cotton wool.

Honestly she must be some slob to not check what she was wearing before she left and she went on the school run too. How embarrassing 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well she looks very different without the orange filter that literally makes her face look one shade and one texture!
That hair is so awful. Rihanna did this in 2010 babes and it’s been outdated ever since. Totally washes her out.
What with the hair and THAT outfit, she looks like an absolute crackhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s so full of tit, I wouldn’t even step out the door in new black leggings without checking in the mirror. There’s zero chance I’d be stepping out in cream leggings with patterned undies ever

Reactions: 23
I suppose we have to be grateful that she’s not still in the tena pants.
Given that she’s recently had a baby (girl) don’t you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
but like if they are tights then there would be feet in them - surely that would have been a clue that they werent leggings i never usually pass any remarks on her but such a fake post its like she just thinks her followers are all thick as tit
You can get footless tights.

I don't believe she was even in Costco. She's just made up a completely fake story for the 'gram.

Reactions: 18
She’s always in the mirror! Be dressing room is full of them. As if she didn’t notice. And people believing her are just as silly

Reactions: 13
I just remembered that Stacey and Steve O dated and I keep imagining the alternate universe that would have prevailed if they stayed together

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.