Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Joe wearing that bloody cap in bed at 10.30pm! Gives me the ick

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So apparently on one of the articles someone commented saying that saw them in cosco and she did have them on 😂🤣 she loves Stacey so thought it was funny and 'very her' but they apparently funny people form what she saw lol some people are crazaaaazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven't followed staces thread for a while or the knobber herself and its absolute bliss but see she's still making up tit to get her in the papers.

I honestly judge anyone who believes this tit and thinks it's oh so hilarious.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Did someone in this thread not mention her showing her arse or knickers next or something like that after all the breastfeeding pictures?

Reactions: 9
I honestly judge anyone who believes this tit and thinks it's oh so hilarious.
And rightly so!! Anyone who falls for her tit and/or finds it in the remotest bit amusing should be judged, and very, very harshly at that! 🤣

Whether she went to Costco or not in those bloody leggings is neither here nor there really; regardless Stacey is lying as there is no way on God’s green earth she didn’t realise those leggings were nigh on transparent! To believe that you have to believe she didn’t either look in a mirror, look down at any point or completely avoided paying any attention to her legs (and what was on them) whilst putting her footwear on and if you believe that then you probably also believe that the moon is made of cheese and I hate to break it to you but that ain’t true either! 🤦‍♀️😂

Tbh I wouldn’t put it past her to have worn them on purpose specifically for the publicity and having a fiancé as utterly dense as Joe is comes in handy here as she can happily blame him for not telling her and it’s totally believable. 😬

Crikey, just when you think she couldn’t get any worse eh? Fame-hungry madam she is, she loves any attention and of course the sheep lap it up, you can just hear them now;

Sheep One: ‘Awwww did ya see what Stace did bless ‘er? She’s oughta blummin’ kill Joe tho, I’d kill my Steve if did that to me!’

Sheep Two: ‘ I know, what was he thinking letting her go out like that. Bless her mind, she won’t have let it bother her, she’s so down to earth our Stace, just like us!’

Sheep One: ‘Ah, just like us!’

😳

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I find even less believable than the fact she wore them stupid leggings out is that she wants us to believe she went to Costco!

she’s ventured no further than the garden recently and acted like she wanted a damehood or whatever it is called for that! Also she’s banged on how Baby Jesus I mean rose has cluster fed since she left the womb so you managed Costco with that but can’t manage walking down your stairs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like this has already probably been talked about but I REALLY want to know what she thinks of Danielle Lloyd calling her baby Autumn Rose 🤭 After saying she was “gutted” when Stacey picked Rose because she wanted it, she then went for the other name Stacey wanted. Oh the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know how to said that Rex is always unkempt? I think her mate Jake Prickenden must take lessons off her. His poor little mite.....

Reactions: 9
Didn’t you just know it if she can’t be front page on that magazine the other day she will make the headlines somewhere.
All planned for the gram and the publicity shameless wench
Really hope it makes it on Sam’s and Petes’s reality news “non stories” section 😂

Reactions: 3
Do paps hang out at the exit to Costco then? 😂
Paps rarely hang out anywhere. It’s all a myth these days.

Any photos you see in magazines or newspapers are either taken by someone from their management team, or paps are tipped off and the likes of Thick-O-tit-Stace get a cut of the proceeds.

Anyone (like Hinch) who claims paps sit outside their house is lying.

Is SS trying to convince us she didn’t use the toilet all day yesterday (where she would have noticed how see through the tights were)? Stupid cow. If you’re gonna lie at least make it credible. 🙄

Reactions: 15
I feel like this has already probably been talked about but I REALLY want to know what she thinks of Danielle Lloyd calling her baby Autumn Rose 🤭 After saying she was “gutted” when Stacey picked Rose because she wanted it, she then went for the other name Stacey wanted. Oh the drama!
I’ve never been a fan of Danielle Lloyd before but now, well, it seems I may have judged her a little harshly, strange how you can change your mind about folk eh?! 😉😆

Mind I would have paid money to be a fly on the wall in the Swollomon household when Autumn Rose’s name was revealed; I can imagine it wasn’t pretty! It’s like name Top Trumps between these two, here’s hoping they don’t bump into one another at some do or other, I fear handbags at dawn!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's only done this because she wasn't on the front cover of You! Her lies are as transparent as them frigging leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The comments about her on the daily Mail are not good. I honestly don’t think it’ll be long until people start to get sick of her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.