Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freezing cold so much so she’s wearing a big fleece but doesn’t notice the thin leggings? Liar

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my god, as if that happened. Nobody puts a pair of tights on thinking they are leggings no matter how “dark” it was at 3pm

Reactions: 25
Oh duck off!!!! As if!! seriously!!!
As if you didn’t feel cold, or notice your legs through them when sat down. I know every pair of trousers/leggings I own and I would know what I’d put on even in the dark! She really expects people to believe her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Holy duck, if that story is true she really has lost the plot. What an utter idiot, its cold out, once you stepped outside you wouldn't be long telling you had no pants on 🙄 plus the state of her hair!!!
It's an awful colour and in no ways suits her and finally, her story last night about You magazine was so passive aggressive. She was seething.
Screenshot_20211129-185847_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I didn’t even know we had Costco in the UK…
bit annoyed that my ‘you learn something new every day’ has come from Stacey bleeping Solomon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's always telling us she doesn't shave her legs, wouldn't you notice the long black hairs poking through and hanging down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure I believe this story surely the boys would have asked why they could see her knickers or even notice yourself come in they aren't Leggings and why get ready in the dark, and sorry if it is true Joe is a wanker nobody would go for that look especially with the pattern on her pants

Reactions: 28
She’s an absolute fool if she thinks anyone would believe she went out like that. Liar liar pants on fire - or on show anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to add they make them pants for adults??!! Also Stacey you took a picture in your floral granny pants when you where preggers and we seen a lot more! But Joe is still a wanker for not saying if it's true lol

Reactions: 10
Holy duck, if that story is true she really has lost the plot. What an utter idiot, its cold out, once you stepped outside you wouldn't be long telling you had no pants on 🙄 plus the state of her hair!!!
It's an awful colour and in no ways suits her and finally, her story last night about You magazine was so passive aggressive. She was seething.
View attachment 895512
she really lies, so even when she breastfeeds, she has to look down she didn’t notice the fat granny pants within under her leggings looking at her in the face at that time?

Reactions: 16
If that is a true story (and that’s a very big IF) I would put money on the CCTV of Stacey Solomon wandering around the big old cash and carry looking like she’s wearing nothing but a fleece and her knickers pinging its way around Cost Co employees as I type!

Mind, it’s not ‘cause she’s famous oh no, it’s ‘cause it’s fricking hilarious! 😆😆😆

As for Joe letting her walk around like that? If that is the case (again another big IF) then more fool him; his life won’t be worth living! 🤬😱😂

• Haha
You can smell the bull tit a mile away. What a liar. Cue the “your messages crack me up” post coming up with all her sheep telling their own embarrassing stories

Reactions: 18
As if she didn’t know her tights/leggings weren’t see through. Her kids are gonna end up Billy bullshitters like her if she isn’t careful! Suppose one blessing her knickers covered her fanny & look clean 😂

• Haha
About the Jewish holidays.
She’s very selective in what she posts about. She posted about Jewish new year in September and now Hanukkah. But I don’t recall anything from her earlier in the year for Passover or Yom Kippur (the week after new year), or Purim or Shavuot. And that’s because it’s all about engagement rather than it being her religion.
To be honest I feel like that’s a bit like me and a million others who maybe went to church growing up and Sunday school, but only post about Christmas? Never do anything religious as an adult but do Xmas trees, presents, etc. Also buy Easter eggs but don’t post about Easter/attend services etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.