Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so fu×king funny 😂😂😂 and good enough for her!!
She's sent all her crazed huns over to the You magazine Instagram page though 😬 they are in uproar over there... simpletons.
It's a tell tail sign when someone is an asshole when then "inadvertently" send their raging fans after someone or a business.
There is probably a damn good reason why she was shelved from the front cover, not that she'd ever tell us.
Yep. Fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck has she done to her hair as if it didn’t look stupid that ginger colour looks even worse red just doesn’t suit her at all and makes her look more goofy than she already did.

Reactions: 10
One of the comments on the You Insta - 'You're so lucky to have SS do a feature for your magazine, why on earth would you replace her with a Christmas pudding?!?" Oh my days as if lmao 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 .

At first I didn't notice the difference between the two pictures, I had to take a closer look! lmao 😂😂🙈🙈.

Wise up people! She was extremely well paid for it I am sure, which is why she can stay in her bedroom on the daily, so the magazine wasn't extremely lucky at all, Stacey was the lucky one that they asked her to do an interview and she can add the fee to the £5m she has made acting like she is thick as two short planks, when in reality everything is done for a reason!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What's the nonsense article about Stacey not having anymore kids because they need to live within their means as if they aren't millionaires 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You magazine won't work with Stacey again if her weird followers keep trolling them in the comments. Dawne the Christmas pudding hater was a fave of mines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the deal with her and her Jewish background? One of my friends is Jewish and it riles her the way she even mentions it but clearly does not practise any of the religion now. Not my lane to speak, this is purely on behalf my friend as I have zero knowledge of Jewish faith. Does she mention it to try and attract more fans? She seems like she would
im not Jewish myself but my understanding is that a lot of ethnically Jewish people who don’t actually believe in the religion do still practise certain elements of it on special holidays as a way to keep in touch with their heritage, and I believe Stacey with raised Jewish so I do try to give her a bit of benefit of doubt with this but…it’s Stacey so it’s prob all for likes.

Reactions: 11
Stacey doing her best to manically pretend she’s not bothered AT ALL by hyping up a front cover to millions and then being replaced by a pudding. Yep....not bothered at all 🤣
Exactly this,she is FUMMINGGGG !! But playing it down with the fake laughing fake stupid way she talks and the eye closing , she does this all the time when shes being fake !!
Never mind justice for the queen, queen of fake more like!!

Reactions: 13
What’s the deal with her and her Jewish background? One of my friends is Jewish and it riles her the way she even mentions it but clearly does not practise any of the religion now. Not my lane to speak, this is purely on behalf my friend as I have zero knowledge of Jewish faith. Does she mention it to try and attract more fans? She seems like she would
Her dad is Jewish. She went to a Jewish school King Solomon. I believe her mother converted sD otherwise she wouldn’t technically be Jewish as your mother has to be. I personally don’t have an issue that she celebrates Hanukkah but doesn’t attend shul regularly as most of the country celebrates Xmas but doesn’t attend church. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That latest photo and Rose’s little face; I didn’t realise that a baby could actually look embarrassed but she really does!! 😆

Poor little mite couldn’t look less like she wanted to be there if she tried! Mind it’s hardly surprising; Joe has hoisted her awkwardly up onto his shoulder like a parrot and she’s also only just about squeezed into the photo at all as of course both Mr and Mrs Skank both wanted to be the centre of attention! 🤦‍♀️

As for ‘oh I’m not bothered about being replaced on the cover of ‘You Magazine’, what utter bollocks!!

Really Stace?! So you were that much not bothered that you felt the need to post a long old video on the ‘gram of you pretending to laugh hysterically about the whole situation when really, well, you’re seething about it aren’t you? It’s pointless you even trying to pretend luv, you’re about as decent an actor as your hubby to be is and let’s face it, he’s hardly been beating those acting jobs off with a stick has he?! 🤔

Mind, she’s once again proved herself to be quite a shrewd operator. Talk about making the bullets and then letting everyone else fire them; the video pretty much served as a call to arms in order for Stacey to set her loyal band of lunatic followers onto ‘You’, ha! That’ll teach the bastards to replace her with a Christmas pudding! A Christmas pudding of all things! Oh the indignity of it eh Stace?! But sorry, you’re not bothered by it in the slightest are you?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This clip just popped up on my Facebook. The celebrities have to put them self in order of what they think the audience have voted.
Joe got voted the least intelligent and the least famous 😂😂😂
When they were putting themselves in order of wealth, Joe kept screeching “I got five kids! I got five kids!” As if this would mean he was broke.
Slightly insulting to the boys fathers who look after them half the time it would seem and also presumable pay child maintenance? Why are these two obsessed with coming across as poor?
Also it’s lovely that’s Joes taken on Z and L but is it not a bit off to call them his kids when their fathers are very much present?
Perhaps this is normal when you have step kids, I don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her dad is Jewish. She went to a Jewish school King Solomon. I believe her mother converted sD otherwise she wouldn’t technically be Jewish as your mother has to be. I personally don’t have an issue that she celebrates Hanukkah but doesn’t attend shul regularly as most of the country celebrates Xmas but doesn’t attend church. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for educating! ♥

Reactions: 4
About the Jewish holidays.
She’s very selective in what she posts about. She posted about Jewish new year in September and now Hanukkah. But I don’t recall anything from her earlier in the year for Passover or Yom Kippur (the week after new year), or Purim or Shavuot. And that’s because it’s all about engagement rather than it being her religion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
About the Jewish holidays.
She’s very selective in what she posts about. She posted about Jewish new year in September and now Hanukkah. But I don’t recall anything from her earlier in the year for Passover or Yom Kippur (the week after new year), or Purim or Shavuot. And that’s because it’s all about engagement rather than it being her religion.
Oh really? I understand more why my friend thinks she’s such a dick 🤣 I’ve tried to get her on tattle but she’s been a bit brainwashed by the media opinion of tattle sadly

Reactions: 6
So pretending to post about the darker days obviously trying to show those star decorations in her window…. Incoming story of so many of you have been asking where these stars are from guys 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she ever show rose with a blanket or a sleeping bag on. Just laid in the cot next to a window with no curtains up

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.