Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a break from Staceys tit for a couple of weeks i come back to see very little has changed. She has made it out of the bedsit I see, all the way to......her garden. And she's keeping up her tradition of destroying everything she touches with her half arsed paintjob on the shed. Oh and still going on about her daughters weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really wish piercing a child's ears was made illegal. I don't care how cute you think it looks, it's abusive, you are quite literally forcing metal through your child's flesh just for aesthetic value. Is your child not beautiful enough without? Christ let them be babies, obsessing over their looks can wait. If you look at a tiny little baby and it even enters your head to pierce a hole in them, you need counselling. Nothing screams chav more than a newborn with diamante studs.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I really wish piercing a child's ears was made illegal. I don't care how cute you think it looks, it's abusive, you are quite literally forcing metal through your child's flesh just for aesthetic value. Is your child not beautiful enough without? Christ let them be babies, obsessing over their looks can wait. If you look at a tiny little baby and it even enters your head to pierce a hole in them, you need counselling. Nothing screams chav more than a newborn with diamante studs.
I saw a video on IG of a newborn being pierced in the middle of a mall in ?USA. Absolutely barbaric. Plenty of people in the comments saying it’s better to do it when they’re young and don’t remember the pain?? I had my ears done around 8-9 when I wanted it, yeah it hurt but I’m not damaged by it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Right, so we’re supposed to believe that even with a duck off great big cottage and a fully kitted out annexe when Joe decides he wants a ‘movie night’ he decides to drive to the middle of a field to have one, with him and ‘the boys’ all squished in the back of a camper van, straining their eyes to watch said movie on the smallest screen known to man?! What a load of utter bollocks, the man must think we’re all as stupid as he is! 🤦‍♀️😂

I know it’s an #AD and so doesn’t necessarily have to be the truth, but he could of at least made it the slightest bit believable. I’m sure there’s plenty more realistic Sky streaming situations than that pile of shite he’s cobbled together. 🤷‍♀️

Seriously, sometimes I think I must have been dropped onto some completely random alien planet if people are paying him to flog stuff for them. If brains were dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow that scabby hat off his head! 🤠😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, so we’re supposed to believe that even with a duck off great big cottage and a fully kitted out annexe when Joe decides he wants a ‘movie night’ he decides to drive to the middle of a field to have one, with him and ‘the boys’ all squished in the back of a camper van, straining their eyes to watch said movie on the smallest screen known to man?! What a load of utter bollocks, the man must think we’re all as stupid as he is! 🤦‍♀️😂

I know it’s an #AD and so doesn’t necessarily have to be the truth, but he could of at least made it the slightest bit believable. I’m sure there’s plenty more realistic Sky streaming situations than that pile of shite he’s cobbled together. 🤷‍♀️

Seriously, sometimes I think I must have been dropped onto some completely random alien planet if people are paying him to flog stuff for them. If brains were dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow that scabby hat off his head! 🤠😆😆😆
It's hilarious and his sheep think it happened 😂🤣 you cam see the refections on the camper it's his land lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of bollox from Joe 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . They would all sell their mothers just to earn a few thousand from brands. It is actually disgusting

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can not cope with the fact someone would tell lies over something so trivial I mean WTAF

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Crikey got lots to catch up on since Tuesday! Freaking me out how Rose looks so much like Rex and Joe in a bow 🤣

Also, Leighton just casually swearing on his stepmum’s insta, is that the norm at his age? I have little kids and I’m hoping not… maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part 😂 bit cheeky taking him out of school on a random Thursday to go to Lapland 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Crikey got lots to catch up on since Tuesday! Freaking me out how Rose looks so much like Rex and Joe in a bow 🤣

Also, Leighton just casually swearing on his stepmum’s insta, is that the norm at his age? I have little kids and I’m hoping not… maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part 😂 bit cheeky taking him out of school on a random Thursday to go to Lapland 🙈
He only said bloody didn't he?

I don't think that's bad 😂 Maybe I'm just a commoner hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought with her having a daughter now she'd stop dressing Rex in pink and tying his long hair up? Or is she waiting until the pink pickles hair resembles a Girls World Head before Rex is allowed to get a hair cut?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He only said bloody didn't he?

I don't think that's bad 😂 Maybe I'm just a commoner hahaha
Haha no, not at all, I swear like a trooper but I’ve never heard any of my nieces and nephews (who are older than 10) swear in front of family/their parents and they’d be bollocked if they did 🙈😂 my kids will definitely be the potty mouthed ones in the family. Genuinely curious about casual swearing habits in families 😂😂

I thought with her having a daughter now she'd stop dressing Rex in pink and tying his long hair up? Or is she waiting until the pink pickles hair resembles a Girls World Head before Rex is allowed to get a hair cut?
I was thinking she must tie his hair up deliberately when wet so he gets his oh-so-real curls 👀

Reactions: 5
Totally random that not only does Leighton literally wear head to toe designer gear when he is with his dad but also that he is at Lapland UK in the middle of school term. 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wondered about Joe saying he was off camping with the boys that it’s Thursday and term time so why aren’t they at school?!

Reactions: 6
Stacey dropping her self in it again saying she is picking boys uo from school when we know L is in lapland uk😂

So the boys are camping in random fields, but they are also at school but one is also in Lapland. Some time traveling

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi, not quite sure who Leighton is, but if they're not on SS insta then they should be given privacy and not spoken about on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, not quite sure who Leighton is, but if they're not on SS insta then they should be given privacy and not spoken about on here.
Leighton is one of her older boys, I'm not sure if he's the older one of the two or the younger though.

Reactions: 4
He’s her middle son and is on the Primark advertising and was on her Instagram until the birth of the only girl in the world .
Edit just checked his pics are still on her social media and adverts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.