Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's the baby so small? My baby was 4 weeks early and 8lb 10oz and 10lb 2 weeks later also breast fed. Why is this baby not growing?

Reactions: 5
Why's the baby so small? My baby was 4 weeks early and 8lb 10oz and 10lb 2 weeks later also breast fed. Why is this baby not growing?
She is growing, Skanky Mc Wanky just shows us pre records all the time so what we’re seeing could be weeks old.
She’s probably an adult by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To be fair, baby Roess is looking a bit chunkier. Having had 6 and 8 pounders, the skinny ones do take a while longer to fill out.
Tanjoe is a bit sloppy in supporting her head when holding her though. They are like a pair of first time parents, you wouldn’t know that Roess is number 5

• Sad
Reactions: 25
To be fair, baby Roess is looking a bit chunkier. Having had 6 and 8 pounders, the skinny ones do take a while longer to fill out.
Tanjoe is a bit sloppy in supporting her head when holding her though. They are like a pair of first time parents, you wouldn’t know that Roess is number 5
Erm number 4 actually. Harry doesn’t count in Stacey’s world. Actually quite bold of you to assume they have 5 kids between them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I genuinely don’t know how anyone can be a fan of this woman. Her voice is jarring. Her fake, constant Cheshire Cat style grin is harrowing. Enjoy your newborn by all means but by quite literally locking yourself away from your other children/family/the world for this long is actually weird and obsessive, not to mention cruel on the little ankle biter who she was so fond of not so long ago who’s taken a swift back seat. Her hygiene is horrific aswell, when she is actually laughing at herself for going a week without any form of wash or a shower… there is literally no need for that and I don’t know how she lays grinning with her eyelashes hanging off admitting that 🤮 she is a very strange woman to say the least.
Oh, and if that was any old mum taking their baby out in a DOLLS pram “cos she’s too tiny for her pram” (no such thing) ~ she’d be deemed as unstable and neglectful. That must’ve been one seriously uncomfortable, cold and bumpy ride out! Looking at Roes’ face I don’t think she’s actually recovered from it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I genuinely don’t know how anyone can be a fan of this woman. Her voice is jarring. Her fake, constant Cheshire Cat style grin is harrowing. Enjoy your newborn by all means but by quite literally locking yourself away from your other children/family/the world for this long is actually weird and obsessive, not to mention cruel on the little ankle biter who she was so fond of not so long ago who’s taken a swift back seat. Her hygiene is horrific aswell, when she is actually laughing at herself for going a week without any form of wash or a shower… there is literally no need for that and I don’t know how she lays grinning with her eyelashes hanging off admitting that 🤮 she is a very strange woman to say the least.
Oh, and if that was any old mum taking their baby out in a DOLLS pram “cos she’s too tiny for her pram” (no such thing) ~ she’d be deemed as unstable and neglectful. That must’ve been one seriously uncomfortable, cold and bumpy ride out! Looking at Roes’ face I don’t think she’s actually recovered from it!
Your only seeing 5 minutes of her day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that godawful headband. Stacy will have her ears pierced before her first birthday☹
Aside from the fact that it’s quite cruel to have your baby’s ears pierced, it also seems like extra work to me… not only do you have to feed the baby, entertain the baby, bathe the baby, change the baby etc but now you also have to remember to clean the baby’s ears and change the earrings every so often?

Reactions: 22
Aside from the fact that it’s quite cruel to have your baby’s ears pierced, it also seems like extra work to me… not only do you have to feed the baby, entertain the baby, bathe the baby, change the baby etc but now you also have to remember to clean the baby’s ears and change the earrings every so often?
Amen to this I got bored of the stuff I had to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate those bows and also those stupid turban things people put on tiny babies that sometimes also have a giant bow on them but that’s probably me rebelling because as a child I was forced into ridiculously frilly stuff with dozens of bows and lace for years ☹
😭
It’s certainly not just you, I detest them.
Leave the baby’s head free, stop clamping them into restrictive headbands and hideous turbans 🤢

Oh I think it’s cruel to pierce babies ears my friend done it on all hers. Poor babies
Cruel and chavvy.

Reactions: 14
Always so shoddy. No cleaning or prep, paint on the windows and painted over the wrought iron door brackets. I bet the old owner was looking forward to seeing somebody lovingly restore their house to its former glory or at least have some respect for the home they obviously invested so much time and money in.

Also, no apron to protect their clothes - Rex's outfit looks new. No doubt a freebie. No gloves to protect their hands either. What an idiot she is

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So after Stacey has spent weeks in the bedroom even the sheep much be getting bored.
So worried Stacey’s big idea for content is to paint an old shed and make it into a Christmas 🎄 cabin

I call it now lots of fairy lights and all the Christmas tat you could find, weepy music 😢😢 and Rex in the shed and baby Roess in a Manger like baby Jesus !
Joe will star as the donkey !

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Always so shoddy. No cleaning or prep, paint on the windows and painted over the wrought iron door brackets. I bet the old owner was looking forward to seeing somebody lovingly restore their house to its former glory or at least have some respect for the home they obviously invested so much time and money in.

Also, no apron to protect their clothes - Rex's outfit looks new. No doubt a freebie. No gloves to protect their hands either. What an idiot she is
At least she's spending time with Rex. The poor little fella must have been so confused with her behaviour the last 6 and a half weeks.
Mad how quickly she's gone from being bed bound and not even doing school runs to renovating old sheds... someone must have had a word...
Her DIY is always so lazy though, she hasn't even knocked the old leaves or cobwebs off the building... 🤦‍♀️ Nice colour though..
She mentioned doing school runs earlier in the week didn't she? I'm now doubting her two older boys are even with her... are maybe she really is happy to just play favourites...

Reactions: 23
Oh I think it’s cruel to pierce babies ears my friend done it on all hers. Poor babies
Solomon will definitely pierce the poor babies ears. IMO it’s child abuse plain & simple. You cut a hole & force metal through any other part of a baby & you’d be arrested, and rightly so.

Reactions: 26
For a couple who have 5 children between them now, why the hell are they acting like first time parents. She should be an experienced mother at this point! She is 30+ years old and acting like a blood immature child. You’re an adult with 3 of your own to care for, a house and a job. Yet she’s still in that bloody room, drooling over the new baby🙄🙄. It really annoys me how parents can have so much bias towards a certain gender. This little girl will grow up with an almighty attitude problem.
also for him not to know how to support a newborns head is beyond me.
Also, can someone just brush Rex hair, I don’t care if it’s long or short. Just brush and condition his hair ffs.
Whilst am at it, Stacey go just sort your own hair out too. You’ve got enough money for a hairdresser to come to your house and get that awful orange dye taken off and get your own hair sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor old Mick, wheeled out to do a bit of DIY and no doubt dropped as soon as they’d filmed a bit of painting for the ‘gram and she went inside and saw Opal Fruit again! Maybe I’m just being cynical but I can’t help but think she does things for purely how they look, not because she’s really bothered about doing them. As for Rex, she tells him now it’s for Santa’s grotto, soon enough he’ll be moved in there himself, mark my words! 😂

I’m a bit suspicious about the lack of Annexe boys postings mind. When’s the last time we actually saw them? I know at some point (pfft, Lord knows when, the days all roll into one with her) we apparently saw their hands as they all came over to pat Rose goodnight (or summit) but when has anyone actually laid eyes on them? 🤔

Stace? Hello Stacey, if you’re reading? 👋 Can you please just give us a shot of the Annexe dwellers to put our minds at rest. I’m sure they’re fine and plenty stocked up on Pot Noodles but still, even though they’re not your favourites to not even have had a glimpse them at all isn’t like you. Thanks very much in advance! 👍

There, now all we need do is sit back and wait and I’m sure we’ll see the boys as soon as she’s read it! Happy days! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.