Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 2 girls ones 11 and ones 2 months … my first girl I had her in bows and had her ears pierced when she was a baby.. now I’m older( 30 ) I would never get my youngest ears pierced now and she doesn’t have any bows 🤣 my eleven year old doesn’t even wear earrings now hates them and hates bows and cringes when I show her pictures of all the bows and clips 🤣🤣🤣 looking back now yes it’s chavvy and unnecessary but I thought she looked beautiful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the difference between a turban and a hat? 🤔
A hat is okay but a little turban isn’t?

Reactions: 20
Rose is a beautiful baby. She definitely has Joe's colouring and looks like she will be ginger

Reactions: 7
Just a thought but maybe the older boys fathers got sick of her over exposing her boys over the past few months with all the sickly sister posts and have asked her to stop or reduce posting them. Maybe they’ve gone to live with them due to her being in bed and all that! Maybe not and she can’t be arsed.... cue older boys montage!
Maybe the boys spoke up. I’d like to think she would respect their wishes. Those matchy photo shoots must be mortifying for them

Reactions: 14
So relatable to her followers -not. Wonder how many of them will have their own Santa’s groto in the garden? No doubt Hoe will be Ho Ho Hoing in there - or her Dad 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her story - Rose was probably thinking thank god she’s left me alone for an hour 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reminds me of this

Some parents use them like a hair accessory so they’d be wearing them indoors all day. Babies don’t need hats/turbans unless it’s freezing & they’re outdoors
It reminds of something Jim Royle said in the Royle family, it was something along the lines of;

‘If I paid a pound for these pants then 50p of it is up my arse!’

It’s not an overly flattering look you have to admit!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is your own fault that Rose now won't settle with anyone else, including her dad. You kept her and you locked away for weeks in a room...your actions Stacey are selfish and if you continue with the only girls club it is going to be damaging to Rose who will make strange with everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sorry if this has been mentioned but why hasn’t she cleaned the shed before painting it???

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has been mentioned but why hasn’t she cleaned the shed before painting it???
I was thinking the same, she’s probably done that one bit and will get someone in to do the rest….

Reactions: 12
As a mum who gave birth to a 10lb+ baby.. it always amazes me when there are babies over a month or two old and still aren’t my child’s birth weight yet 😂 makes me wonder how my womb ever managed!

On a side note.. 2 pounds in 6 weeks is a little worrying no?
Same here! Lol and I was back riding horses 4 weeks later, obviously I had to get the horses up the stairs and in to my bedroom as I didn’t leave it………oh wait, no, I did leave and do stuff…….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Leighton's little sister has her ears pierced I think 🤔 ?.... pretty little girl she is too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.