Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see, does SS share Leighton's step moms?

It seem like she shouldn't be spoken about if she's not a public figure or influencer?

Reactions: 7

It seem like she shouldn't be spoken about if she's not a public figure or influencer?
I’m sure people were warned to stop sharing info from the step mums IG a while ago too. She’s not related to SS and it’s weird that people keep going to creep on a normal, non famous person.

Reactions: 21
Thank you, I get it now.

Definitely all talk about the step mum should be off limits as they're not fair game, we don't want to have to warn anyone. But our rules exist for everyone's benefit.

Sorry for the interruption, back on topic

Reactions: 16

Leighton's step mum shares photos of him and people on here follow her, so every few threads they start talking about her again and other people start asking about it. A lot of us have asked people to stop multiple times because she has nothing to do with Stacey other than Leighton and she has a little girl that started to be talked about. It's just weird honestly to be creeping on the partner of Stacey's ex.

Reactions: 20
I’m slightly bemused that Stacey obviously thinks it’s perfectly acceptable behaviour for Mick to be hitting her in the face with a hairbrush! 😱 Instead of telling or even asking him to stop, which I have to say I’d be doing, she’s just carrying on chatting away about ‘Sort Your Life Out’ being on the TV again tonight! 😳

How very ironic; she’s positing herself there as an expert at sorting other people’s lives as a two year old’s bashing her in the face with a brush, you’ve got to laugh haven’t you?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m slightly bemused that Stacey obviously thinks it’s perfectly acceptable behaviour for Mick to be hitting her in the face with a hairbrush! 😱 Instead of telling or even asking him to stop, which I have to say I’d be doing, she’s just carrying on chatting away about ‘Sort Your Life Out’ being on the TV again tonight! 😳

How very ironic; she’s positing herself there as an expert at sorting other people’s lives as a two year old’s bashing her in the face with a brush, you’ve got to laugh haven’t you?! 😆
While Rose is lying right there too. All she’s doing is reaffirming that it’s ok to hit people! Soon it will be Rose who bares the brunt of his misbehaving

• Sad
I have to say I did miss Rex’s wee giggles on stories😄 it’s been like 6 weeks since he’s been shown properly

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Exactly. She's encouraging bad behaviour with Rex because she thinks it's "cute". Despite what your followers may tell you, it's not cute Stacey, and. you should be teaching him right from wrong!

The absolutely venomous look of disgust she gave him when he was hitting her too. Just teach him not to do it?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been said but I thought Stacey and nick Knowles hosted the same show until today they are identical

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found this on Joe’s grid post. Painting a shed and looking after a baby isn’t wonderful mother territory considering she doesn’t bother with her other kids as much now
71A71D3D-386A-43F2-BD6F-FF4E545852ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve just found this on Joe’s grid post. Painting a shed and looking after a baby isn’t wonderful mother territory considering she doesn’t bother with her other kids as much nowView attachment 873861
Well duck me, now I know what I’ve been doing wrong as a mother! I’ve never painted a shed before.
I’ll be off to get my paintbrush first thing.
All my neighbours will be gushing at what a ‘wonderful mother’ I am ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she not love her other children? Doesn't sound like it by the song choice on her most recent post

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why on earth is she waking a sleeping baby to feed her. Was she not previously claiming to be feeding on demand. But that aside - ffs let the baby sleep

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why on earth is she waking a sleeping baby to feed her. Was she not previously claiming to be feeding on demand. But that aside - ffs let the baby sleep
Unless she is underweight still and needs to be woken up for a feed, yeah otherwise leave her be!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.