Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those bows and also those stupid turban things people put on tiny babies that sometimes also have a giant bow on them but that’s probably me rebelling because as a child I was forced into ridiculously frilly stuff with dozens of bows and lace for years ☹
😭
People put turbans on their babies? That sounds safe.

Reactions: 3
I agree. My baby resisted anything on her head fiercely, I only attempted twice with a modest hairband bow for her christening and 1st bday and it was a huge no! Other mothers tell me oh you have to start them really young …. Sorry was too busy tearing my own hair out with severely refluxing baby that never stopped screaming and couldn’t be put down for 6mts!
Mine always had a bow or bobble in (when her hair was long enough) as a teeny baby, now she pulls anything on her head off within seconds. She's 13 months, knows her own mind and always looks like she's been through a hedge because her hair is just mental and she won't let me do anything with it (double crown and curls 😂) so I'd say that's a load of bollocks about starting early

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to stereotype but I'm gonna...... they're chavvy as duck. Also note in the first photo the baby has pierced ears. Awful. Can only assume Mum is a proper Chav.
Thank God you’ve said that! Who pierces a baby’s ears though? Who?! I know you shouldn’t make assumptions and judge but if you pierce your baby’s ears then I will assume and I will judge and none of them will be pretty, a bit like your poor tiny little person’s sore ears; not pretty! 🤬😂

Oh and if before/after or even during the ear piercing you put your poor baby in a turban, well, there’s a special place in hell reserved for people like you (you automatically go to hell for piercing your baby’s ears, if you put them in a turban too you get upgraded, but in hell that makes it worse so don’t get excited! 😱😆)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oooooo you can really tell she's Joe's kid here. Hopefully she'll grow out of looking like him :ROFLMAO:
What if she does though & looks more like skanky- not a great choice, poor wee soul

Shes the double of Mick, hopefully she'll have better manners & tidier hair

Reactions: 15
Random one, i don’t have any middle names so no idea but when Rose fills out forms etc will she have the write down every single one of those names?
Proud owner of 2 here 🙋🏻‍♀️ All middle names are included on any type of paperwork but she might need her box adjusting if she’s going to write her full name 👀

Reactions: 8
Nope, my 1st was 9lb 14oz & he felt like a 3 month old ha ha. My 2nd was 7lb 3oz & that's an average size but to me she felt tiny 😂
My first was 9lbs 14 aswell but you’ve now given me hope that if I have a second it won’t be as big as the first (hopefully) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to stereotype but I'm gonna...... they're chavvy as duck. Also note in the first photo the baby has pierced ears. Awful. Can only assume Mum is a proper Chav.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that godawful headband. Stacy will have her ears pierced before her first birthday☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That outfit Rex is wearing to paint yet another "shed" looks brand new. Totally relatable Stace hun, putting him in clothing that looks brand new to paint - although it's good to see him getting some attention!

Why couldn’t painting the shed be a fun job with ALL of her sons at the weekend? So sad that the two youngest are clearly her favourite

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I bet Stacey with get Roess ears pierced because she's a girl and she needs to make sure everyone knows she's a girl so she MUST have her ears pierced. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that godawful headband. Stacy will have her ears pierced before her first birthday☹
Yes Skanky is defo the sort to get mini micks ears pierced early on, it honestly makes me cringe when I see babies ears done, my daughter is 10 and I’ve let her decide when or if she wants them done, I’m not choosing for her

Reactions: 12
Mine always had a bow or bobble in (when her hair was long enough) as a teeny baby, now she pulls anything on her head off within seconds. She's 13 months, knows her own mind and always looks like she's been through a hedge because her hair is just mental and she won't let me do anything with it (double crown and curls 😂) so I'd say that's a load of bollocks about starting early
I never put anything on my daughter when she was a baby. She’s a bit older than rex now & asked me could she have her own Bow a few weeks ago so I picked up a few little things for her. She’s obsessed with them & will mostly leave them on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd be too scared to pierce my babies ears. She's 9 months now but if she somehow managed to get an earing out and swallow it I'd freak out. Even if she lost one and never swallowed it I'd still freak out thinking she swallowed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My friends 2 year old granddaughter always has her her scraped into the tighted pigtails you ever did see. About 8 of them. And her ears are pierced. I just think her hair looks so painful all the time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just a thought but maybe the older boys fathers got sick of her over exposing her boys over the past few months with all the sickly sister posts and have asked her to stop or reduce posting them. Maybe they’ve gone to live with them due to her being in bed and all that! Maybe not and she can’t be arsed.... cue older boys montage!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.