Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a brat. I only have one child, a baby, but surely she should be teaching him not to fuss With things like the bouncer but to leave it alone??

Reactions: 20
I came here to say the same thing I thought Rex was swinging that baby thing too rough. Teach him to be gentle or don’t let him touch it at all.

Reactions: 24
But what song will she play while recording the fart - has to be a slowed down version of something 🤔
The wind beneath my wings perhaps??
Edit to add, just seen someone else also suggested this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god Huck Jr is so f-ing annoying! I thought he couldn’t get any worse then she lets him just man handle the new mini Mick! For gods sake woman teach your kids some manners and boundaries!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Rex looks cute today, nice and clean... for once!! 😅 poor Rose... she's not going to have an easy time of it with him as her big brother, he's so boisterous.... and isn't being reigned in at all

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As a mum who gave birth to a 10lb+ baby.. it always amazes me when there are babies over a month or two old and still aren’t my child’s birth weight yet 😂 makes me wonder how my womb ever managed!

On a side note.. 2 pounds in 6 weeks is a little worrying no?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As a mum who gave birth to a 10lb+ baby.. it always amazes me when there are babies over a month or two old and still aren’t my child’s birth weight yet 😂 makes me wonder how my womb ever managed!

On average they gain 5-7 Oz per week in the first few months. It’s possible if things weren’t going well she dropped a lot initially but is gaining now.

Reactions: 11
2 pound sounds fine, she could have maybe lost a bit weight in the beginning too so she’s gained that back plus 2lb.
At least she can’t keep up with the ‘oh she’s tiny’ crap anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17

as someone with a 6 pounder i always wonder if those with bigger babies still thought their baby was tiny🤣mine is 4 days younger and was 7 pound 8 nearly 2 weeks ago so it it probably right.

I wonder if she is still going to use prerecords even after announcing pickle is bigger cause it will be rather obvious now. She probably has used all the brand new baby content up so has to move up to the next size to cover her self😂i want to know if she is going to carry on this breast feeding crap or if she will get bored and announce she has had enough

Random one, i don’t have any middle names so no idea but when Rose fills out forms etc will she have the write down every single one of those names?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
as someone with a 6 pounder i always wonder if those with bigger babies still thought their baby was tiny🤣mine is 4 days younger and was 7 pound 8 nearly 2 weeks ago so it it probably right.

I wonder if she is still going to use prerecords even after announcing pickle is bigger cause it will be rather obvious now. She probably has used all the brand new baby content up so has to move up to the next size to cover her self😂i want to know if she is going to carry on this breast feeding crap or if she will get bored and announce she has had enough

Random one, i don’t have any middle names so no idea but when Rose fills out forms etc will she have the write down every single one of those names?
My 8lb1oz baby seemed massive to me at time 😂

She won’t have to. I have one middle name plus my confirmation name. Unless it’s an official government document etc I just use first and last

Reactions: 4

Nope, my 1st was 9lb 14oz & he felt like a 3 month old ha ha. My 2nd was 7lb 3oz & that's an average size but to me she felt tiny 😂

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling Mick is just so chuffed to be included that he gets boisterous and over the top; he’s two years old so he won’t know better but this is where Stacey needs to be stepping in and explaining what’s appropriate behaviour in terms he can understand, not flipping filming his bad behaviour and finding it hilarious at the same time! 😳

I can’t help but feel sorry for Rex tbh, it’s like his place in the world has been given to someone else and where does that leave him? It doesn’t help that her treatment of him isn’t consistent; half the time she seems to ignore him and the other she’s wanting him to perform like a trained monkey, wheeling him out when she wants to film him for the ‘gram, his little head must be puddled. 😵💫

Despite her size Opal Fruit’s a resilient little thing at least; anyone who can drop off whilst having ‘Baby Shark’ yelled at them and being flung around in a baby seat seems like they must have something about them! We can only hope that she turns this against Stacey and rebels at the first possible opportunity; a good start would be to make a grab at the bloody bow she insists on strapping to her head and rip it off! Poor little mite, why would you insist on doing that to a child who can’t dress herself? Why can’t Stacey see how flipping ridiculous it makes Rose look, fair enough if she’s happy to walk around looking like a fricking clown but does she have to have the little one join her?! It’s Stacey all over, she’s nothing if not selfish! 🤷‍♀️😐

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those bows are hideous 🤦‍♀️
I hate those bows and also those stupid turban things people put on tiny babies that sometimes also have a giant bow on them but that’s probably me rebelling because as a child I was forced into ridiculously frilly stuff with dozens of bows and lace for years ☹
😭

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hate those bows and also those stupid turban things people put on tiny babies that sometimes also have a giant bow on them but that’s probably me rebelling because as a child I was forced into ridiculously frilly stuff with dozens of bows and lace for years ☹
😭
I agree. My baby resisted anything on her head fiercely, I only attempted twice with a modest hairband bow for her christening and 1st bday and it was a huge no! Other mothers tell me oh you have to start them really young …. Sorry was too busy tearing my own hair out with severely refluxing baby that never stopped screaming and couldn’t be put down for 6mts!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.