Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't find the hair colour that offensive to be fair it doesn't look horrendous..... What I do find offensive is that awful pic she put on her stories of her with the dye on her head. She looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way did she do it herself. I used to dye my own hair and even after doing it years I could still end up with missed bits, we are supposed to think someone who never usually does her own hair and who is totally slapdash in other areas would manage to dye and blow dry her hair like that?

Reactions: 26
I think her hair looks a lot better than the colour before with the grey roots!! The pic of her and Joe where she is doing that silly smile is another story!
Is it just me or does Joe always look as if he needs a good wash??

Stace we know now you breastfeed, you don't need to post picture after picture, we have got the memo by now!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No way did she do it herself. I used to dye my own hair and even after doing it years I could still end up with missed bits, we are supposed to think someone who never usually does her own hair and who is totally slapdash in other areas would manage to dye and blow dry her hair like that?
I am waiting now for an add with L'oreal....watch this space. That is the dye she was using

Reactions: 21
I’ve never really come to the SS thread, so sorry if this is being repeated but just wondering why Stacey didn’t have Mrs hinch on her show especially as she had a designated cleaner… 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never really come to the SS thread, so sorry if this is being repeated but just wondering why Stacey didn’t have Mrs hinch on her show especially as she had a designated cleaner… 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hinch is a terrible cleaner 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She never really picked the team the BBC did 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dye she used actually has really good coverage as I use them regularly. She probably did do it herself and just got lucky. It’s one of those dyes that if you slap plenty in it seems to be fine haha

Reactions: 4
Mrs hinch and her sister commenting she’s a real life Ariel. What do you bet we’ll get a story soon with part of your world or another song from the little mermaid.
Ariel was a cartoon but think we all agree the character was meant to be beautiful 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The blow dry was definitely done by a hairdresser as she has the black cover up over her shoulders

Reactions: 12
Now they will all be flocking out to get their red hair dye, all wanting to look like the charlatan.
I'd put money on Superdrug, Boots and the suchlike being nigh on ransacked for a particular shade of L’Oréal hair dye last night and this morning. By now there will be a flock of very red sheep strewn all around the country, with their children no doubt bedecked in ‘This Is My Crew’ garb and eating off pilfered panda design plates, and why? Well, if it’s good enough for Stacey then it’s good enough for them and they’re all worth it too #AD. Oh wait, too soon for that yet…? 🤔😂

On the old ‘do theme, and I know it’s been brought up before but I’ve just had the misfortune of catching a second glimpse of the horror and cannot not comment further! 😬 Just what in the name of all that is good and proper has Joe Swash stuck on his head, presumably intended as hair?! 🤷‍♀️😳

I mean, I keep thinking it’s a toupee but why would anyone wear a wig that bad? Then again it’s perched on top of his noggin in such a peculiar and precarious position it surely can’t be natural but what are the other alternatives? Hair transplant perhaps? Pffffft, who knows?! Mind, his gormless orange face is bad enough without having to cope with that monstrous mop he’s trying to convince us is his as well. Joe you have permission to bring back the scabby cap and hood combo, all is forgiven! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has she tried turning box dying her hair into a montage :cry:❤😍😭 moment too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey isn’t allowed to include Harry at all in her Instagram posts but he’s allowed to go live on Instagram to 35k followers on a public account. Sure ok

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Stacey isn’t allowed to include Harry at all in her Instagram posts but he’s allowed to go live on Instagram to 35k followers on a public account. Sure ok
Yes it’s very odd that Joe feels the need to publicise that and when Harry lost his account Joe was encouraging people to follow him.

• Wow
I don't find the hair colour that offensive to be fair it doesn't look horrendous..... What I do find offensive is that awful pic she put on her stories of her with the dye on her head. She looks awful.
the hair colour itself is not offensive, but it looks bleeping awful on her and her hair looks so dry and almost plastic like she’s wearing a wig

Reactions: 8
Roess with her magic eyes again, wonder how she decides when they are going to be bright blue 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.