Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t see any more stories after the wreath 😖
You’re not really missing anything I wouldn’t worry 😂 it’s just a glitch where it hasn’t refreshed properly, happens all the time. Stories can be an hour later before I see them even when on someone’s page and refreshing.

Reactions: 3
Thought the Celebrity Castle was in Scotland - silly baby brain Stacey. She’s so ditsy but we love her. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Probably irrational but I hate when people post the incorrect ways their kids pronounce things. For example Grandgrad. Yeah it may be cute to you if Rex says it like that but I just find it so cringe when it's used in a sentence on insta.
Yes and when adults like her write/say a a persons name like the kids say it, Jem Jem and Joe Joe, just why, your adult say to right! BOke!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s nice to see that Stacey’s doesn’t think her older children are completely useless! Leighton’s come in very handy to blame when she’s bollocksed up where the ‘I’m a Celebrity’ Castle is! 🤦‍♀️

Good old Stace eh? I bet Rose would have known it was in Wales! 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s nice to see that Stacey’s doesn’t think her older children are completely useless! Leighton’s come in very handy to blame when she’s bollocksed up where the ‘I’m a Celebrity’ Castle is! 🤦‍♀️

Good old Stace eh? I bet Rose would have known it was in Wales! 😆😆😆
Come on we can’t expect her poor baby brain to retain any other information other than about breastfeeding 🤱 did you know she’s breastfeeding btw?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate Stinky but why are some people so weird about breastfeeding, it’s not sexual, get over it. I feed my son sat on the sofa next to my dad, big whup
Hopefully the days are long gone when mums disappeared to another room to feed.
I do think that given that Stacey’s BF journey is shared with literally millions, we see more of her breasts than our own. I am quite surprised that we haven’t seen the leaky breasts and accompanying but definitely not sexy, wet T-shirt pics yet though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually drives me crazy that everyday she 'acts' dumb! How can her fans not see that its all an act 🤦‍♀️ she's does it and sits and waits for the stupid amount of people correct her. Every single day she purposely spells or writes something wrong and i can just imagine her sitting in that bed waiting for everyone to correct her and then makes it look like it was a mistake. No stace your a twit. Stop pretending your stupid and that you can't smile with your eyes open

• Angry
I do think that given that Stacey’s BF journey is shared with literally millions, we see more of her breasts than our own. I am quite surprised that we haven’t seen the leaky breasts and accompanying but definitely not sexy, wet T-shirt pics yet though 🤣
Haha so true we had to hear about her incontinence pants and sanitary towels surprised the breast pads hasn't been put pride of place on the fireplace 🤣😂

• Haha
You’ve just provided her with her next content🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha so true we had to hear about her incontinence pants and sanitary towels surprised the breast pads hasn't been put pride of place on the fireplace 🤣😂
Next thing we will be subjected to her wiping her ass and her showing us the soiled toilet tissue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Stacey for the love of God, STEP AWAY FROM THE SPIDER LEGS LASHES PLEASE! They are so not a good look.
There are so many lovely lashes now and yet you continue to wear the most woeful ones ever!

She honestly needs to sort herself out, get out of her room and give herself a bit of a shake.....just my opinion! 🙈 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.