Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll do a story later being all giggly saying oh yeah it’s in wales not scotland. Silly me. Also can she go a full day without mentioning feeding rose?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s either so bleeping ignorant getting the country wrong or so stupid to think that would make her relatable!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She knows it’s in Wales! Why does she pretend to get it wrong 😡
To gain more engagement of course. She knows exactly what she’s doing. All her huns will be messaging her and she will blame baby brain

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Loads of z-listers 'make mistakes' so.people correct them and it ups their engagement. Like arkwright did on open all hours- he made spelling mistakes on the window sign so people would come in to correct him and he could sell them stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Ohhhh my baby brain, of course I meant Wales, I've just got feeding Rose on the brain because I'm breast feeding you know?" 😂😩 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohh she's blaming leighton that's a new one lol, why is he not in bed he's 9 fgs! See she has to film her bit whilst Rose is feeding! She's a idiot, yes we know you breast feed the chosen one! No need to show us everyday

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Probably irrational but I hate when people post the incorrect ways their kids pronounce things. For example Grandgrad. Yeah it may be cute to you if Rex says it like that but I just find it so cringe when it's used in a sentence on insta.

Reactions: 25
Is she really lead in bed next to her older son with her tit fully hanging out 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Is she really lead in bed next to her older son with her tit fully hanging out 🥴
I hate Stinky but why are some people so weird about breastfeeding, it’s not sexual, get over it. I feed my son sat on the sofa next to my dad, big whup

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.