Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up a stepladder in her slippers, Stacey pokes and prods the leaves out of the gutter with a twig.

Ah, it’s so satisfying to watch a professional at work!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I could think about when watching them stories was how minging her slippers are gonna get! Why not just put some shoes on?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Really hope karma knocks her on the arse hard and rose ends up identifying as male 💀 it’s what she’d deserve the way she’s literally creamed herself over having a infant child with a uterus
It's not bad/karma to have a trans or NB child

• Sad
Reactions: 27
All I could think about when watching them stories was how minging her slippers are gonna get! Why not just put some shoes on?
She'll just buy more or get more sent for free, same with rexs clothes she doesn't care if they get wrecked someone idiot will send he more!

Reactions: 8
It's not bad/karma to have a trans or NB child
Read what I said. Bad karma for HER as she’s obsessed with having a girlie girl who identifies as such. Would not be bad karma for most people as most people respect their child as a human with their own thoughts and feelings and desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh come on now Wilma be fair, the woman’s not long had a baby AND is breastfeeding, surely you can’t expect her to go to the effort of shrugging her slippers off to have to put her feet into shoes. Sheesh, that’s a bit harsh! 😉😆

Anyway, it’s true, she’ll just wreck these slippers and then drop some heavy hints until someone sends her some, more than likely with her name emblazoned all over them, then she can go ahead and trash them as well! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't help but compare her to Ore Oduba's wife Portia, she had a baby about 4 weeks ago, her husband is away on tour and she's also got a young boy, she's taking him to school every day, goes on the bus with them both, goes on days out, shopping, daily walks, even back at the gym, AND she's doing it all whilst breastfeeding, so quite normal really (well apart from the gym thing 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just can't help but compare her to Ore Oduba's wife Portia, she had a baby about 4 weeks ago, her husband is away on tour and she's also got a young boy, she's taking him to school every day, goes on the bus with them both, goes on days out, shopping, daily walks, even back at the gym, AND she's doing it all whilst breastfeeding, so quite normal really (well apart from the gym thing 😂
duck I haven’t been to the gym since before I got pregnant, he’s 7 months now 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning at 4pm. Does she live in a different time zone while she’s in her bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With her new ‘bright’ hair and excited for the meal with Hoe tonight, Stacey be like:

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning at 4pm. Does she live in a different time zone while she’s in her bedroom?
Good morning?? Who has got her boys off to school? When there’s no bed time in her house I suppose 4pm is morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.