Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘So a lot of you have been asking about my bowel movements…’

😂😂😂
Here’s one I threw together earlier out of a few bits I had in the toilet. You can read how to make your own in my next book “shite your life out”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s natural so therefore beautiful and everyone needs to see it. God forbid some things could be private.
It’s ‘cause she’s so relatable like innit; she’s showing us how like us she is! 😆

The problem is by showing us how like us she is she’s not being like us! She doesn’t seem to realise that ‘normal’ folk like us don’t feel the need to announce to the world every time they have thrush or give updates on the status of their lady parts post labour, it’s just waaaayyyyy too much information!! 🤢😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Is she ok putting white felt on the roof of that shed? It’ll be minging after a bit of rain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why didn't she use a dustpan and brush to move the leaves?! Or is she doing her 'relatable' shite, any normal person would use a brush! They would also but a pair of shoes on to do work in the garden it's actually dangerous to do what's she's doing in slippers! She's just a bleeping prick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is the grotty shed a different shed to Mick’s Wendy house gaffe?
We never saw the completed job there either.
This will all be for grandad grab to use as a photo opp. Maybe he will have pregnant women posing in their sheet, sat on Santa’s knee. Ho bloody hohoho.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
"That face", ye that face reminds of Rod Hull and she reminds me of bleeping Emu!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg. She’s clearing the leaves after she’s already started painting. How about you clean it first. She’s so dim it’s untrue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A "working progress"?!

No, Stace. You mean a WORK IN progress. But then you and your sister have never been any good at literacy skills, have you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shut the front door, she’s out of the bedsit AGAIN today.
stace mate, calm the fu*k down love, you only had a baby 7 weeks ago, you shouldn’t be running about outside and lifting logs up! FFS just take it easy and go back indoors to feed Roess.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shut the front door, she’s out of the bedsit AGAIN today.
stace mate, calm the fu*k down love, you only had a baby 7 weeks ago, you shouldn’t be running about outside and lifting logs up! FFS just take it easy and go back indoors to feed Roess.
I am actually speechless

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Roess was born 7 weeks ago, it put her birth date at the 6th Oct. I'm still not 100% convinced she was born on SS birthday!

Reactions: 9
If Roess was born 7 weeks ago, it put her birth date at the 6th Oct. I'm still not 100% convinced she was born on SS birthday!
When she posted her being 6 weeks and a month old they both actually calculated to the 5th

Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced she knows when she was born maybe she was like the queen too posh to push 😂

Reactions: 6
She has literally got no ass left after being sat on it for 2 months.
Oh dear.
Also, perhaps you would have some of your own eyelashes left if you stopped sticking the ugly spiders legs on your eyelids.
Dick head 🙄🕷⛔
🥞🫓
She shouldn't wear leggings it just shows the fact she has no arse more 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To the poster who said people say this every day

Do they?! I’ve heard one person say it and was disgusted. To say it when you know your in the public domain makes it worse. She’s a piece of tit. Hugely privileged and unaware of it to knock our statements like this when people struggle to conceive every day all around the world. Be grateful for the fertility you have and the child you have as someone else out there would be desperate for it.

Really hope karma knocks her on the arse hard and rose ends up identifying as male 💀 it’s what she’d deserve the way she’s literally creamed herself over having a infant child with a uterus

Eta if you do have gender disappointment despite the fact you were blessed to be fertile, go and get therapy instead of projecting your ungrateful and spoiled attitude on the rest of the world rather than expecting everyone else to listen to your first world problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.