Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe daft question i had my first 4 days after her are babies supposed to be smiling yet or has she got wind and is lying for the gram as usual ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is literally milking this tit! First school run in 6 weeks? She’s going on as if she’s has brain surgery or something! Get a grip!

Reactions: 17
She is literally milking this tit! First school run in 6 weeks? She’s going on as if she’s has brain surgery or something! Get a grip!
What would she have done if joe was working away from home and not able to let her stay in her flat for 4 weeks and counting?

Reactions: 11
No reply from BFF yet that’s the second post she hasn’t commented on unless I’ve missed the one before

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have Mick and Pink Mick been seen in the same room? Are we sure that Pink Mick isn’t just Mick with a haircut and a headband?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hang on looking at the background of her latest posts - has she left the bedroom 😮😮😮

Don't tell me there's been a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on looking at the background of her latest posts - has she left the bedroom 😮😮😮

Don't tell me there's been a miracle.
Nope, they moved to the couch at the end of the bed. You can make out the crib in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Been watching for ages not commented on this thread for ages I’m sorry I’m going to hell but that baby Jesus I hope she grows into a beautiful swan but now😳 plus Rex always looks so filthy like a proper grubby dirty kid what’s with that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Rose met ‘Holy’ & does Rex now have his own living quarters like the annex lads, wonder what’s on the menu tonight? She is a weird one, most new mums with other kids are doing the school run as soon as they leave hospital because they live in the real world, I’ve got 4 kids & never known any of mine to be unsettled whilst trying to smile, what an odd thing to say, this woman is bat tit crazy
Was it just me that has wondered who Holy is and if I’d skipped a story? 😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👋🏻 from someone who’s had brain surgery on a Wednesday; I was discharged from hospital on Saturday evening, attended a birthday bbq that the in-laws did my husband the following day & was doing the school run Monday…

Obviously birthing this child was worse than brain surgery 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I never write on this feed, BUT why has she not got a hat on that bairn when she's outside! And how the hell has she only just done a school run! She had a baby, naturally, so it's not even like she can milk having had a c-section (I had one and was up and about doing everything your not supposed to because I had no other choice when my fella went back to work). Between that and the bairn in a toy pram, she really needs a shake.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.