Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally milking this tit! First school run in 6 weeks? She’s going on as if she’s has brain surgery or something! Get a grip!
Its madness most mums barely finish pushing before they are back at school run. So unrelatable.

Also that huge garden and shes taken roess out there what twice?! No wonder she's smiling she was so happy to breathe in some fresh oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never write on this feed, BUT why has she not got a hat on that bairn when she's outside! And how the hell has she only just done a school run! She had a baby, naturally, so it's not even like she can milk having had a c-section (I had one and was up and about doing everything your not supposed to because I had no other choice when my fella went back to work). Between that and the bairn in a toy pram, she really needs a shake.
I thought the same with the hat! My 5 year old had a hat on today, plus scarf and gloves. A newborn should have a hat on in this weather that hood was a million miles from her little head!

Reactions: 15
Didn’t think it was just me that though baby Rose would never win any beauty contest, not that I believe in baby beauty contests.
Hopefully she’ll blossom soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Rex always seemed to have that surprised look on his face too !
Also how shocking the change in Stacey it’s literally only a couple of years ago she had Rex yet she’s aged about 20 years

ADE9708D-99F7-451C-B04C-A185B1341031.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy 6 weeks? Shouldn’t that have been yesterday? She did this with the one month as well both times she has posted it it means the birthday would be the 5th?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute hole of a role model to parents whether they have kids already or not, some mums are on their own already feeling the pressure of looking after their newborn & other children, some have their partners working round the clock bringing money in & the mum is feeling guilty about that as it is, in reality what other parent can sit in their stinky bed for 5/6 weeks ignoring their older kids & just staring at a newborn? She is bleeping disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is literally milking this tit! First school run in 6 weeks? She’s going on as if she’s has brain surgery or something! Get a grip!
Having had actual brain surgery I can confirm the hospital had me up and walking the evening of the surgery to go to the toilet, next day in the shower! I could only dream of resting like she has!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute hole of a role model to parents whether they have kids already or not, some mums are on their own already feeling the pressure of looking after their newborn & other children, some have their partners working round the clock bringing money in & the mum is feeling guilty about that as it is, in reality what other parent can sit in their stinky bed for 5/6 weeks ignoring their older kids & just staring at a newborn? She is bleeping disgusting
I saw a post from a new Dad on Facebook earlier looking for advice as his partner was struggling so much & he didn’t know how best to support her while she struggled with breastfeeding & a traumatic delivery. One thing that stood out was a line about how everyone on the likes of Instagram seems to get on so well with their new babies & make it all look so easy.
Stacey was the first person that popped into my head.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I saw a post from a new Dad on Facebook earlier looking for advice as his partner was struggling so much & he didn’t know how best to support her while she struggled with breastfeeding & a traumatic delivery. One thing that stood out was a line about how everyone on the likes of Instagram seems to get on so well with their new babies & make it all look so easy.
Stacey was the first person that popped into my head.
She is appalling, I moved house when my first was a week old lugging boxes about, cleaning the old house, my 2nd, 3rd & 4th I was up & about doing the school run the day after the housework, cooking, bedtime routine etc because my ex had his own business & couldn’t take time off, she is awful & is leading to other mums being anxious that they aren’t good enough because that stinky witch has been lying in her pit for almost 2 months, she has really pissed me off tonight!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Rex always seemed to have that surprised look on his face too !
Also how shocking the change in Stacey it’s literally only a couple of years ago she had Rex yet she’s aged about 20 years

View attachment 870098
It is heredity...they get it from both parents. Plus the WTF confused look when she talks to them in that annoying voice

Reactions: 4
Why would you encourage your child to talk with his mouthful! She has no manners at all to be able to teach her children manners 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I know he’s a child but the sound of him eating with his mouth full 🤢 whyyyyy did she post that

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.