Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does talk like Mick and fish roe are the only two kids!
Even the dog looks manky and dishevelled, with its dirty ass on the same blanket the messiah sleeps on.

Reactions: 11
Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Very convenient that the only child she has successfully managed to breast feed is her golden child girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Was it their stench that attracted Skanky and Hoe to each other?? 😂
*sniff sniff*

‘What’s that I smell? Oooooh, that’s good! Now let me tell you, there’s nothing that turns me on more than a dirty body, and when I say dirty, I mean dirty, like really dirty, as in unwashed, smelly, the kind of mingingly stinky that has kids in the street take the piss out of you and means no one wants to sit near you ever. Like homeless hobo haven’t had a shower in a month grubby. I mean grotty, really mucky, like you’re in danger of being classified a hazard to public health skanky, and you my dear lady are all that and more! Anyway, hi, I’m Joe, nice to meet you!’🤢😳

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she organised houses not actually painted them god they must be desperate if they wanted her painting their house!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I couldn’t do this with Rex and blah blah blah but with my pink one everything is so perfect

duck off

Reactions: 16
Now there’s another side of Mick he had a nasty look on his face when he was trying to wake up Roess I’d watch him closely around that baby. Her own fault because she made so much of him before the princess arrived he’s bound to be feeling left out.
I called Rex spiteful many threads ago and I was ripped to bits for it and now look at him.
I know a spiteful kid when I see one.

Reactions: 31
Stacey love it's not just the dogs that need a bath. Trust me on this.

See her Mum gets a mention finally.

And no energy to do another video 🙄
Shell be back in bed in no time
Screenshot_20211104-165303_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Hope Rex doesn't let go of that dogs lead. Can't see Stacey running down the road after the dog 😂

Reactions: 3
Stacey love it's not just the dogs that need a bath. Trust me on this.

See her Mum gets a mention finally.

And no energy to do another video 🙄
Shell be back in bed in no time
View attachment 846770
It’s not her mum she’s talking about. She means the tone of her own voice is “a mum voice” - if you get what I mean 🤪

Reactions: 19
I wish she’d stop filtering her children! Or just stop posting pictures of them until they can give her their consent.
I wonder whether that’s part of the reason why L & Z don’t feature as much any more (apart from it being to much of a trek over to the annexe).

Reactions: 11
She’s actually put Rose in Rex’s doll pram! 🤦‍♀️ Oh and she’s remembered to filter her eyes blue again

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Im sure this is the most she has posted and shared for a while on her stories. Can’t her followers see it’s because she needs them to watch her new show. She isn’t their friend she is a walking talking money making machine.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.