Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so shocked that she would risk the life of her little girl by putting her in a dolls pram?
Like seriously? And then admitting it all over social media. ???
All the money she has and she can’t buy a smaller pram for when she pops out for a walk?
I really hope she gets slated for this because it’s so dangerous and such a risk to that child’s life.
Nah, she won’t get slated. She’ll be in the papers and ok magazine on Twitter, like ‘what a great idea this is when you have a teeny tiny baby’

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I have never posted on Stacey before. But seriously a dolls pram!! I actually can't fathom this. It could collapse at any time. If a normal woman did that she would be bloody sectioned!!!

Reactions: 36
She isn’t sleeping in Joe’s video. You can see her eyeball moving under the closed lid and she is smirking at the end. Totally staged so that it’s talked about. Same goes for the pram. I do not believe she actually took the toy pram far. It would have just been for attention and to push the “small baby” issue that she seems obsessed with.

Reactions: 17
Is she actually insane taking her baby out in a toy pram? There's nothing cute or funny about you endangering your child Stacey

Reactions: 21
Why is she trying to make out Roe is really small? Just looks like an average kid to me?
I had a very premature baby and never once did I go on about him being small.
I think she can’t accept the fact that Roe is already almost 5 weeks old and the new born stage will be gone before she knows it.
It goes very quick and as we know, she doesn’t seem to have much time for her kids once they’re no longer babies.

Reactions: 21
She's a month old why is she banging on how small the baby is? Surely if she's not gaining weight/getting bigger then there's a problem...

She would be perfectly fine wrapped up in her pram, if Rex didn't have a dolls one what would she do?

I litrally cannot stand this ditsy act she puts on..🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She looks absolutely petrified ! It’s either the bumpy toy pram ride or she heard Rex’s voice 😬
D8D8D2A1-3F73-4F04-B97B-BD59241F8D06.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is this mad witch actually serious? Who in their right mind puts an actual human baby in a Dolls pram? There is no support, suspension or anything at all to keep the baby safe. She’s pushing the bloody thing over gravel it could give way at any moment!! All the money she has and all the tit she gets gifted there is no reason at all why Rose isn’t in a proper pram!

Reactions: 34
Here we go, more ‘oh Rose is so small’ bs again 🙄
I don’t get it, normally you take pride in a having a ‘bonny’ baby, and if baby was born small you’re happy when they start to put weight on, not keep trying to suggest the baby is small all the time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is, if we’re all sitting with our hearts in our mouths as we watch on Instagram Mick, not known for his grace and elegance bless him (and I’m not judging him, he’s a two year old he’s not meant to be elegant or graceful!!) literally hanging off the sides of the not particularly sturdy looking bedside cot, lurching around and dragging it about, then how the duck is she able to just sit there and watch it in person? Actually she’s not just even sat there watching, she’s sat there filming as she watches it!! 🤷‍♀️😱😆

She must have a much higher estimation of her reaction times than I do! I mean, personally I think she looks more sloth-like than a coiled spring, ready to leap into action and save Rose from being flung onto the floor by Mick on one of his more enthusiastic ‘Rose-waking’ sessions, but maybe I’m being unfair? Or rather maybe I’m not… 🤔😆

It is a dilemma I suppose, I mean what do you put first, your children’s safety or quality ‘gramworthy material?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
Yes why not stop filming and tell him Mick to step away from the cot! It’s just awful parenting that she’s then happy to share. bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 14
She isn’t sleeping in Joe’s video. You can see her eyeball moving under the closed lid and she is smirking at the end. Totally staged so that it’s talked about. Same goes for the pram. I do not believe she actually took the toy pram far. It would have just been for attention and to push the “small baby” issue that she seems obsessed with.
Has she got a face full of make up in that picture?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
'Before I settle dahn in my pit and watch myself on telly, i just wanted to explain.. my teeny little breastfed rose petal, shes only 6lb! 6lb and she lookz sooo small and lost in 'er big pram, bless 'er, shes tiny dont you know, and I want to keep her as my little dolly for as long as I can. And I fort, we're not going far, so where's the 'arm in using rexy's dolls pram for my princess pickle 5 names. I would neverrrr put my baybee at risk, she woz safe and cosy, i could tell she loved it! So yeah thats all really. Don't forget to watch me, BBC 1, TONIGHT! sorting everyone's life out except my own'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.