Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Mick sits and waits for the Roe to wake every morning, I definitely believe you skanky 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can’t deal with the pre records this morning. I’m glad I unfollowed and only dip in and out.
Stace, we know you read here. Keep Mick away from the cot please, before he falls in and lands on his teeny tiny 6lbs sister. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Staceys story took me back to the last time I was asleep and my husband came in a started shouting and shoving his camera in my face 🙄 oh wait that didn’t happen because it’s absolutely made up tit !!!

my thoughts on this morning debacle
1) Rex is feral he needs to be told no !
2) Rex nearly broke the bloody babies cot
3) At what point will Stacey ever say NO to him
4) More fake sleeping stories
5) Who gets to sleep in in the week when kids needs to be up dressed and taken to school !
6) How can any of them sleep without any curtains in the bedrooms !!
Im struggling to even Hate watch this shitshow

Reactions: 36
New thread title perhaps;

There’s gonna be an accident no if or maybe,
How long before Mick falls and squashes the baby?!

🤷‍♀️😱😳🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Staceys story took me back to the last time I was asleep and my husband came in a started shouting and shoving his camera in my face 🙄 oh wait that didn’t happen because it’s absolutely made up tit !!!

my thoughts on this morning debacle
1) Rex is feral he needs to be told no !
2) Rex nearly broke the bloody babies cot
3) At what point will Stacey ever say NO to him
4) More fake sleeping stories
5) Who gets to sleep in in the week when kids needs to be up dressed and taken to school !
6) How can any of them sleep without any curtains in the bedrooms !!
Im struggling to even Hate watch this shitshow
Also, to add… as a mum, especially when you have a newborn next to you, you will not be in the much of a deep sleep that you sleep through someone shouting in your face (shouting is a bit OTT on my behalf 😂)
My husband gets up for work and wakes me. My kids make a slight noise, I'm awake. She didn’t even flinch. Also, I’m all for co-sleeping, but if you are *that* fast asleep, you shouldn’t be doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As if you would allow that kid to climb all over her cot!! You’d tell him to leave her alone.

Reactions: 14
I really hope that photo is staged considering the baby is in the bed and lying on a furry pillow with something pulled over her.

Reactions: 19
I came on to say the exact same thing...what does she look like ????
She needs to stop dyeing her hair orange, I know she wants to fit in with the other ginger people, but it just doesn’t suit her!
Some people look lovely with red hair so I’m not slating it. Just skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is, if we’re all sitting with our hearts in our mouths as we watch on Instagram Mick, not known for his grace and elegance bless him (and I’m not judging him, he’s a two year old he’s not meant to be elegant or graceful!!) literally hanging off the sides of the not particularly sturdy looking bedside cot, lurching around and dragging it about, then how the duck is she able to just sit there and watch it in person? Actually she’s not just even sat there watching, she’s sat there filming as she watches it!! 🤷‍♀️😱😆

She must have a much higher estimation of her reaction times than I do! I mean, personally I think she looks more sloth-like than a coiled spring, ready to leap into action and save Rose from being flung onto the floor by Mick on one of his more enthusiastic ‘Rose-waking’ sessions, but maybe I’m being unfair? Or rather maybe I’m not… 🤔😆

It is a dilemma I suppose, I mean what do you put first, your children’s safety or quality ‘gramworthy material?! 🤔🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she’s in such a deep “sleep” her body doesn’t even react at all to Joe and his massive gob shouting next to her, maybe she needs to stop the co “sleeping” with her tiny 6lb baby that has no way other than sound to make her presence known 🙄

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Stacey & Roess get out of bed. How about making sure Mick is washed and fed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.