Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farm has closed for the season now, earlier than it was supposed to. People are outraged
I can’t imagine that the farm owners are Stacey and Skeletor’s biggest fans right now. I can just hear them now, not happy as having to pack everything away early:

*through gritted teeth* ‘Have an influencer visit they say, it’ll be good for business they say, pah, that woman’s caused more trouble than she’s worth…’ 😤🎃🤬

Whatever did happen I think there’s a moral to this story; if you tell lies you get found out and bad things happen! Perhaps Stacey and the gang will learn in future, or more realistically, perhaps they won’t! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I went down a rabbit hole of looking at her nails in grid posts. The french manicure doesn’t appear once. But the white nails crop up a few times. I thought the Hinch pregnancy was baffling but this one is genuinely impossible.
Lol you're at it here too! Gotta be right at some point, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's very worrying if someone can lie about something as silly as pumpkins what else they are lying about. The level of covering those lies. "We went anyways" honestly who the duck are you? You own a cricut machine and stick labels to your kids incase you forget them. Stuck up, self entitled, smelly witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
They visited on 1st october according to the pumpkin patch feed post

Edit to say sorry that appears to be last years photo! Surprised they didn’t post when they did visit then!!!
This pic looks old. Was probably from last year. What the f are they both wearing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Stacey isint pregnant in that pic though ? And not wearing the same clothes ? Last year I reckon

Reactions: 4
I think they probably did go before the baby was born. Just not on the 3rd like the claimed. They probs want this narrative that baby five names labour was brought on after an afternoon of pumpkin picking with the pickle tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do not believe for one minute that Roess was born on her birthday and pumpkin gate has honestly been the final point in making me believe that

Reactions: 36
Nothing worse than a liar 😡 the sad part is the older boys will know all this sneaking around and pre records , and that baby was not born on her birthday I don't care what she says . She's a liar and she's been caught out 😊

Reactions: 22
Aww isn’t it lovely when you’re family come around to take piccies with your cash cow/babygirl and accidentally they end up on your business page😕 Looking at you Label Lady. Just how much £££ has Rex and Rosie posey made that family now 😳

Reactions: 15
They visited on 1st october according to the pumpkin patch feed post

Edit to say sorry that appears to be last years photo! Surprised they didn’t post when they did visit then!!!
The nation’s sweethearts? Of course they are, if that nation is North Korea!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's very worrying if someone can lie about something as silly as pumpkins what else they are lying about. The level of covering those lies. "We went anyways" honestly who the duck are you? You own a cricut machine and stick labels to your kids incase you forget them. Stuck up, self entitled, smelly witches.
Literally copied from the business who used to supply Ss and grinch too!

Reactions: 9
Have been offline a few days. Has skanky left the bedsit yet or is she still just sitting watching that poor baby

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
they are literally the worst people. I’m a firm believer in karma though. I’m loving right now the amount of boomers getting absolute hate from gen z about the racism and homophobia and ableism their generation has. Obviously some boomers are lovely, my parents were lovely and taught me how to be inclusive but I think we know, a lot of them are bleeping arse holes with outdated views

I cannot wait for these gen alpha kids like Stacey’s kids to absolutely rip their millenial influencer parents to shreds. I am a millennial myself but I am disgusted at the way a lot of our generation have used social media as a way to use their kids for an income. Actuslly disgusting. I just know these kids one day will actually look back at this and resent their parents for treating them as a puppet. I know I’d be like “that was MY childhood. Who said you could sell it?” Patience everyone. This crappy excuses for parents will get their comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This whole tit show is what’s wrong in society.
‘we were pleased to welcome ‘celebrities to the farm’ FREE tickets for 2families; a cart load of FREE Pumpkins, and ‘it was closed but we went anyway’, because well, WE are the chosen ones.
Such a self entitled, narcissistic set of money grabbing arseholes right there.
Whilst The families who booked and paid to take their kids were turned away.
£12k for every gurning post of her and her over exposed kids; £12k for her to tell us she’s wearing a sanitary towel, or breastfeeding or taking her annual bath, whilst families worry about rising utilities and the cost of fuel.
I don’t know when the world is going to wake up and see these grabbing, brainless, talentless and usually pug ugly, kid pimping influencers, for what they are 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
That baby was not born on SS birthday. It’s absolute rubbish.

On 4th October somebody posted a message on the farm page to say they had seen SS there ‘a few days earlier’ and SS had already given birth.

5F287101-E388-439C-ADC1-D53982F564B8.jpeg

This is believable because the outfit SS wore to the farm:

89F7CE5B-388E-49B0-AE91-146A21843212.jpeg

was the same outfit she wore in the garden pumpkin pics the other day.

E44D3433-613D-467F-B191-48F79E9277AE.jpeg

In the garden pumpkin pics, Pickle looked more newborn wearing that orange bonnet

CD84CD2E-D3C1-4D02-B48B-270A7F2CE4E9.jpeg

Than more recent pics. (She’s less curled up and skin is smoother now. Her face is also changing.)

15FEF1FA-3F19-43EE-ADD4-3046B224AA92.jpeg

That child was born late September, probably not long after the baby shower. How am I so sure?

I reckon Hinch gifted her that crate at the shower and that’s why, in Pickle’s first picture, she was wearing one of the outfits Hinch purchased.

The end.

Excuse me whilst I go get my life back. 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
That baby was not born on SS birthday. It’s absolute rubbish.

On 4th October somebody posted a message on the farm page to say they had seen SS there ‘a few days earlier’ and SS had already given birth.

View attachment 830430

This is believable because the outfit SS wore to the farm:

View attachment 830431

was the same outfit she wore in the garden pumpkin pics the other day.

View attachment 830432

In the garden pumpkin pics, Pickle looked more newborn wearing that orange bonnet

View attachment 830434

Than more recent pics. (She’s less curled up and skin is smoother now. Her face is also changing.)

View attachment 830435

That child was born late September, probably not long after the baby shower. How am I so sure?

I reckon Hinch gifted her that crate at the shower and that’s why, in Pickle’s first picture, she was wearing one of the outfits Hinch purchased.

The end.

Excuse me whilst I go get my life back. 😑
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Why though? Why all the cloak and daggers the subterfuge? This is more of a mystery then Prince Harry and Meghans daughter. What’s the significance I don’t get it they aren’t royalty or international A listers.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Why though? Why all the cloak and daggers the subterfuge? This is more of a mystery then Prince Harry and Meghans daughter. What’s the significance I don’t get it they aren’t royalty or international A listers.
Sadly they think they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.