Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the farm shops tagged photos 👀 someone has DM’d JemJem it seems.

The page have limited comments, there’s a few people commenting asking why they weren’t able to go that day but Stacey was 🤔
So the pumpkin place lied then

• Wow
Reactions: 23

The page have limited comments, there’s a few people commenting asking why they weren’t able to go that day but Stacey was 🤔
so she admitted to lying her self because she said they went 4th ffs. Mind you if they really did still get to go then shame on the farm place cancelling when people bought tickets in advance

• Angry
Reactions: 37

It was closed but they went anyway 😂 wtf are this family on? If it was closed, surely no staff would’ve been on site? I don’t understand the need for the pumpkin place to lie? So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I think I can see your username at the
Of the photo

love the sign off with thanks skeletor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If this really is the case then I genuinely think that’s quite hunacceptable of the company to do that. Why do these pointless influencers continuously get special treatment

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I think I can see your username at the
Of the photo

love the sign off with thanks skeletor 😂
That’s not my account, it’s the person that posted it. Must have forgot to blur it out… my bad!

Reactions: 10
Why make the farm close it so only they went is it because they hiding Stacey already had Rose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hope the company lose a lot of custom if they let stinky & skeletor go when it’s meant to be closed, not fair on kids whose parents have saved & taken time off from work to be told they can’t come on the day they’ve booked!

Reactions: 42
Hope the company lose a lot of custom if they let stinky & skeletor go when it’s meant to be closed, not fair on kids whose parents have saved & taken time off from work to be told they can’t come on the day they’ve booked!
The farm has closed for the season now, earlier than it was supposed to. People are outraged

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s just laughing now, isn’t she?
she can lie with her prerecords and her sheep don’t question anything, just blindly follow.
and if it did come out that they’d closed the patch for her, she’d still come out smelling of roess’s (see what I did there?! 😂) because no one would think it of good old relatable stace!

Have we discussed the fact that she has white nails at the pumpkin patch?
and a French manicure the next day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So the pumpkin patch replied to a message saying that yes they were closed. The sister says they were closed but they went anyway, we will never know the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the pumpkin patch replied to a message saying that yes they were closed. The sister says they were closed but they went anyway, we will never know the truth 😂
They were closed by we just showed up, the self entitlement right there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34

i just spat my drink out it was closed but we went anyway 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it was genuinely closed but they went there anyway and just entered the fields without the owners permission I would be getting them done for trespassing and theft of the pumpkins 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If it was closed because it was waterlogged but they allowed SS in, they were playing a very dangerous game insurance wise. Any accident that happened during the time they were on the farm would have seen them prosecuted or even privately sued.

I think the farm allowing SS use of them and her lies will be (and already is, it seems) detrimental to their business and either she needs to speak out and be honest so that their business isn’t affected more than it already has been, or they need to speak out and tell the truth and stop allowing influencers to take the piss.

Reactions: 31
I went down a rabbit hole of looking at her nails in grid posts. The french manicure doesn’t appear once. But the white nails crop up a few times. I thought the Hinch pregnancy was baffling but this one is genuinely impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

So the place was shut but they went anyway? So stinky was climbing over farm gates and trespassing on muddy, water logged fields the day before she gave birth? Riiiiighhhht 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Omg I’m still laughing I have visions of them breaking in to steal a pumpkin I mean ffs they are 99p in Lidl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.