Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dip and out of this thread. I hate to say it and come across like a bleep but Rex and Rose are just so odd looking. Normally with most newborns I find them so cute but not with Rose. They’ve just got such buldging eyes and big long sloped faces on them 😅 there I said it, is it ok to say I think her kids aren’t cute in the slightest on here or am I going to get slated to death? 🥴😂
Lol I’ve always thought they look like The Riddlers (showing my age!) 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

The bleeping dolls pram with Rose in it

PLEASE STOP!!!

Reactions: 16
She’s pushing a new born around in a toy pram? Over cobbles? The pram could give in at anytime! She’s not ok honestly. What a role model!!!
I came on to say this, I remember I used to put my sister in a dolls pram - 20 odd Years ago, and my mum used to go mad… I was a 7 year old child not a grown woman, and it was in the house not that makes it better 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol I’ve always thought they look like The Riddlers (showing my age!) 🙊
OMG! This is the one ☝🏾 🤣

how short is Stacey that it’s comfortable pushing a toy Pram with a real life baby in it?!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Teenie tiny swash in a dolls pram while stace ignores the rest of the fam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mention earlier how dirty and scruffy the dog looked and just like magic she claims she’s had them groomed 😂
Bet she thinks that makes it acceptable to have them on the bed with Roe.
🐶💩❌👶🏻🤮
FYI skanky wanky……it doesn’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, what a sight to behold that would have been?! Could you imagine just going about your daily business when you spy Stacey Solomon pushing a child’s toy pram around with her baby in it, whilst Mick is bombing around her himself responsible for the small dog on a leash! Oh and Stacey is of course filming and narrating the whole shebang, as you do; what a surreal scene! 🤯

Surely having witnessed that you’d be questioning your own sanity amongst other things! I mean, if you’re living in a world where that can be considered ‘normal’ behaviour then what the hell hope do the rest of us have?! 🤔🤦‍♀️😱😂

I mention earlier how dirty and scruffy the dog looked and just like magic she claims she’s had them groomed 😂
Bet she thinks that makes it acceptable to have them on the bed with Roe.
🐶💩❌👶🏻🤮
FYI skanky wanky……it doesn’t.
She just happens to have everything just down her road!

Reactions: 7
I'm almost sure she's not going to the dog groomers. Pushing Roess in the toy pram was one of today's storylines to up her engagement before her show tonight, so she needed an excuse to leave the bedsit.

If they'd put the bath in an actual bathroom rather than in the one livable room in the house, they could bathe the dogs at home!

Reactions: 8
Hasn't her programme already had episodes aired? Why's she shitting herself 🙄💩

Reactions: 5
Despite living in the middle of nowhere. there’s no ‘just down the road’ that’s anyway safe with a newborn in a doll Pram & a toddler responsible for a dog on a lead. She was going nowhere the liar

Why would you do a tv program with them roots? You can get hair dye from all supermarkets / chemists if she couldn’t get a “hairdresser”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.