Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now! Baby in a dolls pram because " she looks lost in her own pram and cant see over the cover?????" She doesnt bloody need to.

Someone needs to step in here. She is a lunatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ll be honest …. That baby freaks me out 🤯🤣 stop filtering a baby ffs !!!!!!

she is not ok ….. a dolls Pram ffs so so unsafe

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah now! Baby in a dolls pram because " she looks lost in her own pram and cant see over the cover?????" She doesnt bloody need to.

Someone needs to step in here. She is a lunatic!
Omfg … seriously if she was in a council flat in Romford , the world would be judging and social derives would be involved
Literally blows my mind
She’s not right or of sane mind !!!!

Reactions: 31
I’m so shocked that she would risk the life of her little girl by putting her in a dolls pram?
Like seriously? And then admitting it all over social media. ???
All the money she has and she can’t buy a smaller pram for when she pops out for a walk?
I really hope she gets slated for this because it’s so dangerous and such a risk to that child’s life.
considering Roess is stuck to her boob allllll day, why not get a sling to walk with her. Making a show of herself putting a new born in a dolls pram! My son was 5lb 15 and 50cm long......he was in a silver cross pram and he was as snug as a bug in a rug. And i don't think he was bothered that he couldn't see over the pram cover.

Reactions: 26
This women literally has made me feel sick with anxiety …
Putting a four week old baby in a bleeping dolls pram and taking her out in it
This is categorically child neglect !!!!
In any other world out of this fake , agenda for cash on Instagram world she’d be investigated for her actions
She’s on the BBC with her fake ass and everyone drinks her in
Whilst at home she’s risking her new born baby’s life by putting her in a bleeping dolls pram and prancing around for the Instagram likes
She’s seriously taken her stupidity and hunger for money and fake fame to a whole new level !!!!!

Reactions: 34
Was there not talk at the time on her stories that it wasn’t an actual doll pram but a smaller pram she had bought at the time of buying the other pram from the same company and saying that Mick could use it as a toy pram? I think I remember people saying it was disgraceful that she had spent that much money on something that Mick could use as a toy!
Does anyone else remember this?

Reactions: 6
Was there not talk at the time on her stories that it wasn’t an actual doll pram but a smaller pram she had bought at the time of buying the other pram from the same company and saying that Mick could use it as a toy pram? I think I remember people saying it was disgraceful that she had spent that much money on something that Mick could use as a toy!
No it’s a dolls Pram but a lot larger than they expected it to be. There are much smaller ones on sale that would have suited Rex better. You can see from looking at the pic of Rose in it that the sides of the bassinet are very thin. A proper baby one would be padded & lined for warmth & comfort. The poor child would have been frozen today

Reactions: 19
wrong it’s definitely a dolls pram. She needs a serious word with herself!
CED6FBC1-F17A-4AF6-A950-C7AE6024C7DC.jpeg

Attachments

You know what, now you mention it I think you’re right.
Not that I would ever stick up for that ridiculous girl but yeah, on this occasion perhaps it’s not what we all thought.

Reactions: 4
Not that I would ever stick up for that ridiculous girl but yeah, on this occasion perhaps it’s not what we all thought.
Yeah I’m definitely not sticking up for her but I remember going to the site where she bought the pram to look at it.

Yeah I’m definitely not sticking up for her but I remember going to the site where she bought the pram to look at it.
I go back over these threads to look for the discussion in it but Jesus I’d never be found again there’s so much to look back over!! 😂 #pramgate

• Haha
No it's definitely a toy pram, it's geared towards older children like 9/10 year olds to push reborns in...not grubby 2 year olds to run around the garden with and certainly not for real babies..

Reactions: 21
No it’s a dolls Pram but a lot larger than they expected it to be. There are much smaller ones on sale that would have suited Rex better. You can see from looking at the pic of Rose in it that the sides of the bassinet are very thin. A proper baby one would be padded & lined for warmth & comfort. The poor child would have been frozen today
And there’s me giving the witch the benefit of the doubt for the first time in my life…..never again.
She really is a stupid bleep.
No it's definitely a toy pram, it's geared towards older children like 9/10 year olds to push reborns in...not grubby 2 year olds to run around the garden with and certainly not for real babies..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And this is in a proper babies Pram !!!! Babies can get traumatic brain injuries from not being supported right …. So a Pram is made to certain specifications so the baby is safe and suspension correct on it …. And this thick cow puts a 4 week old baby in a a dolls Pram.
If this was a young teenage mum social services would be on her case !!! What an absolute disgrace she is

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If it’s been c
if it’s not what it looks like …And the pram she’s using has actually been made to take the weight of a real human baby, then she still has a responsibility to tell her dumb ass followers this information , at the end of the day she has made out she’s put her baby into a dolls pram .. and that is neglectful

Reactions: 5
Whattttt I’ve not clicked on her for a while (obvs don’t follower her- she’s not having me as a digit). I don’t know what’s worse- the toy pram or the roots on her on that programme 😳 bet it’s got great suspension that thing 🤨 why is she still perpetuating the ‘my baby is so tiny and petite’ thing? Hate when people do that. My daughter was 9lb 6 when born and she was a delicious little cherub, an NCT mum would already say things like ‘ooh she’s massive isn’t she? Mine is so tiny in comparison!’ People wonder why females have body complexes when it begins at babies. (My daughter is 5 now, tall and slim and still the most gorgeous happy little thing, luckily I just used to roll my eyes at this twerp)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.