Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was listening to her post about Joe being in HMP outfit couldn’t quite pick up what he said about escaping from this house when she said he looked like he has escaped from Alcatraz. Anybody pick it up but he looked right pissed off
i think he said I’ll be trying to escape this house first

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i think he said I’ll be trying to escape this house first
Now what’s this? Things not going well in paradise?! 🤣 Thinking about it though, it’s fairly obvious as to why! 🤔 I mean, whichever way you look at it, yesterday turned out to be a right tit show!! Regardless of how well she thought she’d planned it, it seemed to fall apart for Stacey and the more she tried to counteract matters by posting something else, these just served to compound the matter by highlighting more lies and subterfuge! Not her finest hour by any stretch of the imagination!! 🤦‍♀️😆

The whole Pickle Cottage pumpkin patch photo fiasco was so clearly staged and nothing like the family day of fun she was trying to portray! I mean, by the looks of it and depending on who you believe, it might have even been a pre-record as, unless Leighton is able to define the laws of physics, time and space, he’s not going to be able to be in two places at the same time!! 🤷‍♀️ At best the timings seem a little questionable and at worst, well, who fricking knows, all smoke and mirrors with that lot as usual! 😱😳😆

Then there’s the whole pumpkin farm visit on the day Opal Fruit was born debacle! I’m guessing she’ll go for the whole ‘oh we booked it for just us the whole day as I was so close to my due date I didn’t want to be surrounded by strangers. Plus my sister needed the pumpkins for her business’, yadda, yadda, what a pile of shite! This falls apart as, as pointed out by fellow tattlers before, the reason the company gives for being unable to open ON TWO SITES, is due to excess rain/water logging! For one, I can’t believe the farm would just lie to perpetuate Stacey’s dishonesty and even if the Swollomon/Skeletor crew had booked one entire site, there’s no way the second site would be closed as well, not during this their peak business time of year! What’s also obvious is that despite the fields that they’re trudging about in being on the same farm and presumably close to the car park which the farm state was saturated and therefore merited closure, Stacey and the gang’s appeared to be remarkably dry! Yes they’re a little muddy but not to the extent that would enforce closing for the day so once again Stace, your lies are catching up with you! 🤦‍♀️😆

I think she’s got to the point she forgets what’s true and what’s not anymore! Don’t you worry though Stacey, us eagle-eyed Tattlers are here to keep you right and you can be assured that as soon as we smell some skullduggery afoot, we’ll be all over it! Ha! Happy Monday folks! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The mystery of the pumpkin patch, still wearing giant pads to cover her snatch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe that’s why it’s looks so empty they gave her exclusive access because she is such a super star ⭐
The whole pumpkin princess pickle timeline is just so confusing
Yeah I was thinking even though they where closed maybe they let her go but if that's the case they knew it was so muddy why in earth did they all go in bright white trainers 😂🤣 it's the nails that's interesting?! Unless they are stick ons but she did used to have a lady that came to her house and do them

Reactions: 8
Maybe that’s why it’s looks so empty they gave her exclusive access because she is such a super star ⭐
The whole pumpkin princess pickle timeline is just so confusing
I doubt they’d have let a heavily pregnant person in regardless of their celebrity status. If it was muddy there would be a risk of her falling & they wouldn’t want the publicity that would follow it

Reactions: 18
What a tangled web of lies she weaves on Halloween Eve Week 🤣 For me the best is the boy at his fathers all weekend then on a flight to Scotland yesterday with his Dad, Step-mum and FIRST BORN SISTER 😏 All at the time those stories and grid posts were being shot together 🤣 At best maybe he’s gone for the week now for half term and she’s said bring him home for an hour before you fly off with him to say goodbye but it’s actually been to stick him in a jumper and tell him to pretend to be happy bashing a pumpkin which he didn’t do a great job of looking pleased about, bless him 😔 Still this ‘ALL of us have spent the day outside being silly bullshit’ 😴 Yeah she’s been very silly for a mother of 4 and Step-mother to 1 poor forgotten soul (I know she’s not allowed to post pics of him). I just wanted to say as well I was a year younger than Zach when my parents had my ‘surprise’ sister 🤣 I remember it being such a strange time emotionally, I was 12 and developing in a few ways as girls do around that age, crushing on boys and boys that I didn’t have a crush on were crushing on me 🤣 Just to add to that mix I had full confirmation that my parents were still at it 🤣 It was a strange old time, I remember being a bit embarrassed at school to say but actually felt better because there was another girl in my registration group in the same sitch with her parents and she got a little sister too. I know it’s probably a personal thing not everyone feels the same and people get siblings at all ages but actually I remember the girl in my class rolling her eyes and saying she felt weird too 🤣 Anyhow my Sister was born and it really was love at first sight and that amazing bond continues to this day, she’s 25 now. Good bleeping god though I can’t thank my mother enough for not sharing with me, my Dad (for me to hear), Instagram, the nation about the state of her vagina during this time because that would of sent me over the edge when I was 12 and we are close she was actually at both my childrens births. I really feel for them all but especially the eldest because his friends, friends parents might watch her stories and take in all that tit she spouts and I’d of been soooooo mortified about all this vagina and sanitary towel chat😱 Maybe it was just me and I had issues but I just think it’s a tricky time in your own life at that age without your parents carrying on as well 🤣

Reactions: 30
I’d be a bit miffed if I had took a day off etc to take my kids to the pumpkin patch just to see Stacey claiming she had gone on the same day I was told they were closed.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone tagged Stacey in the Foxes Farm insta post yet saying they are closed on 3rd October? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I’m stumped. Leighton step-mum has been posting that he’s there and sharing photos, even this afternoon of him and his sister…. How can he be with Stacey too?
Yep I noticed that too. Need to follow Stepmum Labellady and Grampie to keep up with the lies :)

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Leightons smile is so forced?
Don’t get me wrong I’m neither a child psychologist nor a body language expert but everything about Leighton yesterday screamed that he didn’t want to be there doing that and he wasn’t happy! Saying that, you wouldn’t need to be either of the above to work that out; the bashing the hell out of the plastic pumpkin was a fairly good indicator I think! 😳😤

There’s nothing worse than forced fun and entertainment and it must be especially galling when your mother, who has basically ignored the fact you existed since she spawned Opal Fruit, suddens realises you’re going away for half term and therefore will undoubtably be snapped in loads of happy family shots with your other family so feels the need to stage an elaborate Halloween scene, where everyone has to pretend they’re happy and having the best time! I mean, it wouldn’t be on for people to think that your dad and step-mum were the better parents and actually cared for and considered you when you were there, unlike when you were at ‘home’.

Nothing is real with her; it’s all about how it looks and comes across and what people think, the truth doesn’t come into it. Bless him, I don’t think Zach has it easy either, but Leighton out of all of her children, really does seem to get the rough end of the deal and somewhat forgotten and it just seems a bit convenient that Stacey suddenly feels the need to spend time with and include the whole family in activities just around the same time that photos of Leighton enjoying time with his other family are about to emerge. 🤔😐

Reactions: 19
Don’t get me wrong I’m neither a child psychologist nor a body language expert but everything about Leighton yesterday screamed that he didn’t want to be there doing that and he wasn’t happy! Saying that, you wouldn’t need to be either of the above to work that out; the bashing the hell out of the plastic pumpkin was a fairly good indicator I think! 😳😤

There’s nothing worse than forced fun and entertainment and it must be especially galling when your mother, who has basically ignored the fact you existed since she spawned Opal Fruit, suddens realises you’re going away for half term and therefore will undoubtably be snapped in loads of happy family shots with your other family so feels the need to stage an elaborate Halloween scene, where everyone has to pretend they’re happy and having the best time! I mean, it wouldn’t be on for people to think that your dad and step-mum were the better parents and actually cared for and considered you when you were there, unlike when you were at ‘home’.

Nothing is real with her; it’s all about how it looks and comes across and what people think, the truth doesn’t come into it. Bless him, I don’t think Zach has it easy either, but Leighton out of all of her children, really does seem to get the rough end of the deal and somewhat forgotten and it just seems a bit convenient that Stacey suddenly feels the need to spend time with and include the whole family in activities just around the same time that photos of Leighton enjoying time with his other family are about to emerge. 🤔😐
why do we think it’s Leighton that gives the rough deal as in the reason ? Did she have a bad relationship with his dad,I haven’t looked into any of this just wondered if the reasons were well known

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.