Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned earlier Stacey had white nails at the pumpkin patch apparently the day before birth, but the next day she had manicured nails now again she has white! They have been there today aswel she has the same outfit on
Yes I’ve just gone back and looked. White nails allegedly day before giving birth. Then a french manicure during birth and immediately after. Then switches to white nails again in last few days. Nails done 3 times in less than 3 weeks. Is that “normal”? I don’t get my nails done so wouldn’t know. Seems a bit excessive when you’ve just had a baby.

Reactions: 17
Is she wearing the same outfit today as she was wearing to go pumpkin picking on her birthday? When everyone thought she had no bump and might have already given birth? Convenient. 🤥

Reactions: 18
Fanny rag 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂 why the duck did she have to actually let everyone know she still has them on, she is an idiot! Sorry but them older boys do not want to know that and neither do their mates and their parents
She mentioned it so that we wouldn’t forget she had a baby a few weeks ago. Bore off stace, old news mate.

Reactions: 12
Yes I’ve just gone back and looked. White nails allegedly day before giving birth. Then a french manicure during birth and immediately after. Then switches to white nails again in last few days. Nails done 3 times in less than 3 weeks. Is that “normal”? I don’t get my nails done so wouldn’t know. Seems a bit excessive when you’ve just had a baby.
Not really normal , I remember I noticed she had her nails done the white about a week after she had opal fruit, but to go to the pumpkin patch then have her nails changed less than 24 hrs later? Also she usually has something different everytime she wouldn't go from white to manicure to white again?! There's something strange in that neighbourhood think we need to call the.... ghostbusters!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think someone’s definitely telling porkies about when Rose was actually born 🤥

It’s the details, Stace. To be a good liar you have to pay attention to the small things.

Well I’m stumped. Leighton step-mum has been posting that he’s there and sharing photos, even this afternoon of him and his sister…. How can he be with Stacey too?

Reactions: 33
Why do they all look like they're in pain when they smile? There's not a genuine smile amongst the lot of them except for Rex. I'm feeling second hand embarrassment for those older boys.

Isn’t Leighton at his dads? His step mum has posted pictures and videos of him there today 🤨🤨

Reactions: 16
Her BFF hasn’t left a comment on her grid post yet. Maybe cause she messed up Lennie and Ron’s photo earlier this week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not really normal , I remember I noticed she had her nails done the white about a week after she had opal fruit, but to go to the pumpkin patch then have her nails changed less than 24 hrs later? Also she usually has something different everytime she wouldn't go from white to manicure to white again?! There's something strange in that neighbourhood think we need to call the.... ghostbusters!!!
I was convinced hinch lied about when Lonnie was born but had to accept that there’s not enough evidence to prove it it. Funny that old stace is raising similar questions around the dob of her most recent spawn.

H
Her BFF hasn’t left a comment on her grid post yet. Maybe cause she messed up Lennie and Ron’s photo earlier this week 🤣🤣🤣
Hinch should give her best bubs a break. SS has baby brain and Hinch has only recently found her feet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so confusing because leighton has been with his other sister and dad and step-mum all day yet Stacey claims she was in the garden with the kids all day ??View attachment 826978
Maybe they dropped him home and she was there waiting with the jumper that would fit a giant and told him he was there all day and play the pumpkin drum for Instagram lol would explain his face

Reactions: 9
I think his step mum posts things to drop Stacey in it. I would love to know if anyone says anything to her in real life about all the lies. I suppose no one gives a tit because they either all lie them selves for their own gain such as her influencer ‘friends’ and her family probably benefit from her bank balance.

The moment her sister uploaded that story of her at the pumpkin patch on her birthday many of us instantly thought she didn’t look pregnant. Did anyone screenshot from that? She’s definitely lied.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I know it’s been mentioned already but the order of the photos on the latest grid post. Putting her “full sibling” children as the first one, just shows her obvious favouritism. It seems mean spirited to post that picture on a public forum at all when there are three other children in the family, especially as her and Hoe make such a big deal about how blissful their blended family life is.
Yeah were the older two just hanging around the periphery while that was being taken? Must have been awkward for them both

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.