Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his step mum posts things to drop Stacey in it. I would love to know if anyone says anything to her in real life about all the lies. I suppose no one gives a tit because they either all lie them selves for their own gain such as her influencer ‘friends’ and her family probably benefit from her bank balance.
And yet you’d think a month after this photo you’d definitely see a bump hanging from that coat
FFE884BA-6342-4D14-BBF3-88DB7F1A9BB6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I go to the same pumpkin patch and I thought it was really strange that the pumpkin patch on their stories posted an old pic of Stacey and Joe saying that they had been today (this was a few weeks ago) . They only shared a pic from her sisters account of showing Stacey there after they had shared the old pic. I just remember thinking that was a bit strange.

Reactions: 11
She couldn’t make it more obvious that Rex and rose are her favourites as 1) they are her cash cows and 2) they both have the same father who happens to be her current partner. Shameful for the older two lads they deserve a lot better.

Tbh Joe has probably only stuck around this long because of her bank balance, that pull to keep him there won’t have the same appeal in a few years time and I bet he’ll leave her too.

Reactions: 17
Do we think that's a pumpkin up there or a coat as it's small compared to what she was and not very round close up ?! Or had she given birth very very recent
Here’s the photo from the owners of the Farm. I’d argue she looks post Partum.
856C662C-55B7-4108-AAB6-0EA72ED859D7.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Leighton stepmum is hilarious

Also. I reckon the older 2 are glad to not be front and centre of their mums bullshit, how shameful.

Something is definitely off... she's really trying to do some damage control on her stories now re the time line.. and her other children!! Well except poor Leighton...

Maybe they dropped him home and she was there waiting with the jumper that would fit a giant and told him he was there all day and play the pumpkin drum for Instagram lol would explain his face
Yep that would make sense except for the fact he was on a flight to Scotland today it’s just all so confusing and I have no idea why she needs to lie so much ??

Reactions: 21
What an absolute scruff. How anyone can find this cute is beyond me.
She’s dragged herself out despite still needing huge sanitary pads in her tena pants in week 3 🙄
Pinkpurse doesn’t seem to be put in the pram yet, but remains attached to her or Tanjoe.
And. To cap it all. This is her stupid gridpost.
2 parents with THEIR 2 children 😡
I said it from day one.
I agree that pic of the four of them is for a reason. Because they are all related and a “ proper “ family. Why else would you do that photo ??

Attachments

I’m so confused by her bedroom layout.. The fireplace, the sofa, the bathtub and the bed.. Just buy a studio apartment if you want everything in the one place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, they are out in the garden, she’s in the knitwear, Joe’s in full orange.
they have a photo taken as the core four, she’s still in knitwear, Joe’s in a different jumper.
They have a photo taken with the annexe lads, Joe’s changed back to full orange, and Stacey is also now in orange.
so many costume changes.
Plus, there’s the fact that Leighton is there, but also on his way to Glasgow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm going to hell for this but look at that piggy snout on the cash cow, doesn't help she's dressed in pink either. 🐷

Yeah of course Joe has recieved messages telling him he looks like he's on day release. Just admit that you read it here and Joe's actually telling you to stop reading here.

Screenshot_20211024-224839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they fruity one was sick on his original orange jumper why has he got it out the washing basket and put it back on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She gives herself away. She's got Leighton dressed in knitted jumpers, neutrals and matching Zach like a pair of Eton boys for her photos, but when Leighton's with his dad he's dressed like a normal kid his age. Thank god he's got somewhere to go and live a normal life as having Stacey alone would turn a kid bloody psycho.

Reactions: 23
She gives herself away. She's got Leighton dressed in knitted jumpers, neutrals and matching Zach like a pair of Eton boys for her photos, but when Leighton's with his dad he's dressed like a normal kid his age. Thank god he's got somewhere to go and live a normal life as having Stacey alone would turn a kid bloody psycho.
Them ghost jumpers must me about a mens large they are vile.

Reactions: 6
I reckon in their warped minds they see their lies and dodgy timelines as “ protecting “ the children which is laughable.
Opal Fruit was probably born the day before but has her “ Instagram birthday “ I.e. her debut on Instagram on Stacey’s birthday. Also they could then say she has two birthdays to protect her actual real details and that’s how they justify the lies.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.