Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say that they choose to call her Rose Opal (Fruit) Ez-meh Solomon Swash because the initials are an anagram of Roses but I’m doubting neither her or Joe knows what one is so that’s knocked that on the head! 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's either done if for a joke as he's looks like Ronnie, she's thick as pig tit or she wanted to bring the attention to her?! Hmm mm I wonder which one 🤔🤔🤔😔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the babies name. Why is esme in the middle of Solomon Swash? So does that mean she doesn’t have a double barrelled surname like I’m assuming Rex does?

Reactions: 14
I see all the sheep saying it’s Lennie not Ronnie and blaming the baby brain. Then hinch has thanked Stacey’s creepy dad who took the photos.
‘Oh Stace! It’s Lennie, not Ronnie!’
What absolute cringebags

‘Ooooh, my baby brian (her way of spelling, not mine 😂) is so bad, and I’m so tired I said the wrong name’ 😆

Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha, trying to say the baby looks like Z 😂 Oh dear, in denial much? She is the absolute spit of Swashy and she knows it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her initials DO NOT spell out “Roses” unless you put Solomon before Esme 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The sun always shone onto the rose so we knew she was our rose? So why were you walking round with baby name books trying to find something you both liked? You have to be clever to be a good liar Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s crazy ain’t it Stacey, it tends to happen when you have children with the same father and mother, there is a strong possibility they will look the same. Where are the “old” or sorry the oldest kids at, hope they aren’t out of pot noddles, it’s far where they live 2 miles down the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did our stace call her baby by the wrong name ?

It’s crazy ain’t it Stacey, it tends to happen when you have children with the same father and mother, there is a strong possibility they will look the same. Where are the “old” or sorry the oldest kids at, hope they aren’t out of pot noddles, it’s far where they live 2 miles down the garden
maybe she lets them get a Morrisons delivery as a Friday treat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has done this on purpose. 100%. "Oh what am I like?!" Moron.
Of course she has! She’s so obvious and blatant it’s painful. It’s this tacit implication that Lennie is such an unremarkable and ordinary baby he’s forgettable! Not like her baby, oh no, she’s one of a kind y’know, a perfect, wonderful little daughter and no one would or could ever overlook Opal Fruit! Crikey, with friends like her, you wouldn’t need enemies would you?! 😳😆

maybe she lets them get a Morrisons delivery as a Friday treat
I can just hear her now;

‘I dunno why they’re saying I’m not good to the boys, I always make sure their Friday online shop is done and this week I’ve even added a couple of tubs of Pringles as a treat, I’m sure potatoes are a vegetable so that must be one of their five a day!’ 🤦‍♀️😳

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I call bingo on her coming back saying ‘omg i’m so silly her name doesn’t spell roses! Love you all to the moon and back hehe’
If she fully opened her bleeping eyes 👀 she would be able to see what she wrote 👍 smelly skank should sort her own life out before trying to sort other peoples life out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Pink baby a bit small for a number 4 at full term? 6lb 1oz is seen as quite a low birthweight nowadays, unless you are a smoker……
Just read that she earns over £12,000 per post as a ‘mumfluencer’ add that to her primark/loose/other TV and she’s raking it in. Why wouldn’t you up your earning potential by popping out another jackpot 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m praying Rose grows up like Shilo Jolie-Pitt androgynous and will only answer to the name Kevin or Graham 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Of course she has! She’s so obvious and blatant it’s painful. It’s this tacit implication that Lennie is such an unremarkable and ordinary baby he’s forgettable! Not like her baby, oh no, she’s one of a kind y’know, a perfect, wonderful little daughter and no one would or could ever overlook Opal Fruit! Crikey, with friends like her, you wouldn’t need enemies would you?! 😳😆

I can just hear her now;

‘I dunno why they’re saying I’m not good to the boys, I always make sure their Friday online shop is done and this week I’ve even added a couple of tubs of Pringles as a treat, I’m sure potatoes are a vegetable so that must be one of their five a day!’ 🤦‍♀️😳

😂😂😂
definitley using Pringles as part of the 5 a day

Do we think she puts Rex on the train still asleep to make his way to the annexe x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was Pink baby a bit small for a number 4 at full term? 6lb 1oz is seen as quite a low birthweight nowadays, unless you are a smoker……
Just read that she earns over £12,000 per post as a ‘mumfluencer’ add that to her primark/loose/other TV and she’s raking it in. Why wouldn’t you up your earning potential by popping out another jackpot 🙄
To be fair, all of mine have been around that weight and my number 4 is expected to be similar. I’ve never even picked up a cigarette never mind smoked one!

Reactions: 7
I’m praying Rose grows up like Shilo Jolie-Pitt androgynous and will only answer to the name Kevin or Graham 😂🤣
Yea and a goth who hates anything except black, 😆😆
every blumming outfit has to be pink,!! Yea ok we know you have you longed for girl but hey try some other colours maybe !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.