Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored of her baby. I don’t know if she is deliberately posting unflattering pictures of the kid so she can later cry troll, but she needs to reign it waaaaaay back in! Just go back in your bubble Stace, turn your phone off and stay there.
Unflattering pics of a baby? Bit weird to be honest. It's a baby.. Why are you judging how attractive the pose of it it? Might not like Stacy but no need to go after the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She needs help! She is obsessed with that baby to the point its getting unhealthy! I've never been this happy?! Wow them poor boys

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Didn’t we also say on here we not seen the nursery but all of a sudden they have been on their every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this is even more stupid than "Lennie rhymes with Ronnie" her initials don't spell roses, they spell roess????
Shes reached a whole new level of thick as tit with that.

Saying shes never been this happy after her other births is a dreadful thing to say. She doesn't give a duck about those boys feelings

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So what she is really saying is she didn't have pnd with mick she was disappointed she didn't have her girl. Now she has so she is happy. Them poor bloody boys

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Tell us Rose is your favourite, without telling us Rose is your favourite.
She's literally locked herself away in her room, to have complete bonding time, while the rest are nowhere to be seen. View attachment 823369
She looks stoned in that pic 😳

Haha I came straight here after I saw ROSES.. you can't just put Solomon in before Esme to make it ROSES 🤦‍♀️ I've legit lost brain cells even just reading that 😂
She should've put Susan instead of solomon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unflattering pics of a baby? Bit weird to be honest. It's a baby.. Why are you judging how attractive the pose of it it? Might not like Stacy but no need to go after the baby
to be fair, I think I know what the poster means.
She uploaded some pics the other day that I would have considered ‘deleters’ rather than framers/place on the grid

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really does not have a filter at all. No grasp on real life and the fact all this tripe she’s spouting will still be here doe those boys to read when they are older. Horrible, fake, insensitive, spoilt b!tch. The mark of a lonely woman is that she has no one - no mates telling her to stop.

Reactions: 18
So she now trying to say Rose doesn't look like Rex 😂🤣😂😂🤣 he apparently looks like her first born, Rex has gone down the ranks its now Rose, Zach, Rex then poor Leighton! She is actually terrible

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So do you just rearrange your initials to spell what you like in Stacey Land? You don’t actually just use them in the order they’re in?
So for instance if your name was….Annabel Lisa louisa Armstrong in Stacey Land you could say it spelt Lala

she’s a twit of epic proportions. Oh and has hoe literally aged 15 years overnight?…..like some kind of mockney Benjamin Button.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she now trying to say Rose doesn't look like Rex 😂🤣😂😂🤣 he apparently looks like her first born, Rex has gone down the ranks its now Rose, Zach, Rex then poor Leighton! She is actually terrible
And yet…she was waiting for her genes to show the other day.
which is basically saying the baby was pure SWash, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And yet…she was waiting for her genes to show the other day.
which is basically saying the baby was pure SWash, no?
Exactly, she can only look like zach if he has her genes 🤣😂 she talks a load of shite she starting to forget the lies she tells!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope her boys look back on this & have nothing to do with her when they get older & sue her for having them on her platform & embarrassing them all the time, she really is a vile person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.