Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope Opal fruit grows up to resent her mother for completely shitting over her right to privacy.
I know I wouldn’t be impressed if my parents had pimped me out like they are doing.
So gross 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe she’s still not left the room, Jesus it must stink.
Also agree, the happy post, keep it yo
Yourself Stacey, you said you were in such a bubble with Rex and wouldn’t let anyone including Joe near him as he was so small, don’t even think you’ve let your older boys near Rose never mind Joe.
the eyelashes, I mean why? What’s the point she keeps her eyes closed anyway!
urgh it’s too much, can already see the post with her eyes shut apologising to Hinch 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m praying Rose grows up like Shilo Jolie-Pitt androgynous and will only answer to the name Kevin or Graham 😂🤣
Didn't poor Shiloh look uncomfortable this week when she was photographed in one of her mum's cast offs.😔☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope the annexe lads give her a really hard time now. Imagine admitting one of your kids makes you happier than the others 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hope the annexe lads give her a really hard time now. Imagine admitting one of your kids makes you happier than the others 😬
I think that’s covered in Parenting 101 isn’t it? Even if you do have a favourite you don’t admit it, and if you do for whatever reason admit it, you don’t it on Instagram to your 4.8 million followers! 😳🤦‍♀️

I mean, let’s face it, there have been hints before; personally I’d have been a little hurt if my mother and her new bloke bought what she constantly referred to as her ‘dream’ or ‘forever’ home and it didn’t have a bedroom in the actual building for me or my brother, just her, the bloke and their children. I suppose however I could be just reading too much into that but with this there’s no ambiguity, this child makes her happy whilst the others, well, it was more ‘meh’! 😱

You have to wonder, does she ever post stuff and then look back on it and think ‘tit, that doesn’t look good’? I’m guessing she doesn’t as she never adds any explanations or clarifies things further, pfffft, it’s got to the point that just when you think she couldn’t get any worse, she goes ahead and excels herself! 🤨

I really, really hope those boys grow up to be happy, healthy and well-adjusted but if they do it’s more luck than good management, as Stacey hasn’t had anything to do with that (although I’m more than sure she’ll be happy to take credit!).

Anyway, I best dash as whilst I’ve the annoyance of sorting everyone out to get through, later I’ll get to spend some time with my favourite so it’ll make it all worthwhile! 😉 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s not doing very well remembering her fake friends kids names …
I think this was deliberate , she’ll be in the side bar of the daily Mail tomorrow as intended

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So the sister is doing all her filmin in the SS house with a load of background noise. How odd!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really cannot stand her. She is so self absorbed vapid and narcissistic her and her sheep are all that’s wrong with modern society . bleeping bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.