Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gone from posting Rex 24/7 to Rose whenever she now posts to keep up appearances for her followers. I get not posting her older boys because they might not want to anymore but wow favouritism is real.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I couldn't go because I had Rose :ROFLMAO: . Well done Mummy we are so proud of you????? Proud of you for what exactly. Talk about landingin sh** and coming up smelling of roses!

Yep she has a pram........Rex has one too......his cost a small fortune. She had to have a new pink pram for Rose.
I must of missed the pram story . i wonder if she'll ever use it

Reactions: 3
She is literally acting like it’s physically impossible for her to leave the house.
That baby must be bored shitless just sat on the bed with old stinky all day and night.
All those losers that have posted themselves in the primark tit, dear oh dear 😂
Also, she’s proud of everything Primark clothes stand for? Really? Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It's criminal that Rose hadn't been out in the fresh air. Got used to normal sounds such as birdsong, cars, etc.

• Sad
A pale pink Pram & a white/cream one for rex. They’ll be ruined in no time. His toy Pram is actually better than the thing she used to wheel him around in!
Wow talk about rose being the favourite before even being born . poor Rex in his buggy. No thought or effort went into that unlike Rose's which will get trashed

Edit to add if she ever leaves the bedroom that is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve decided I’m calling her Pose instead of Rose because that’s all she’ll ever be allowed to do - Pose on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she on about she feels as sleep deprived as she looks. You look no different Stace. You looked that way before you had the baby. Squinty smile and toothy grin whilst braless so nothing new there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A
It's criminal that Rose hadn't been out in the fresh air. Got used to normal sounds such as birdsong, cars, etc.
Also it’s fairly Obvious she’s got a bit of jaundice (as they often get my 2 did) some outdoor light would do her great as well some lovely fresh air.

A

Also it’s fairly Obvious she’s got a bit of jaundice (as they often get my 2 did) some outdoor light would do her great as well some lovely fresh air.
She must’ve been out in the cottage garden by now, I’d go insane stuck in for 2 weeks & the weather has been quite mild for the time of year

Reactions: 10
She must’ve been out in the cottage garden by now, I’d go insane stuck in for 2 weeks & the weather has been quite mild for the time of year
My son was born and then we had the snow in feb 2018 so I couldn’t go out 😆. I didn’t risk it in case I slipped (C section 😆) I was going nuts after 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Old Stace doesn't annoy me as much as some other 'celebs/influencers' but one thing that really annoys me.... put Rex to bed ffs!!!! He's 2 years old, no wonder he falls asleep in random places he is probably bloody exausted!!!! Stop letting him nap at 7pm and get him in bed. The thought of a newborn and a toddler that has no bed time makes me want to gauge my own eyes out. Letting him go to bed.... or not in her case is not quirky or cute he needs a routine!!

Reactions: 32
Rex choice of where he sleeps tonight has gone drastically down hill...from the dog bed to his head on stacey rancid coochie...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.