Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people have to get on with life when they have a baby though, she just lives in bed and doesn’t even wash so I guess it’s quite easy when you live like that.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, my husband has a week of paternity leave, and then it’s down to me, and this time, with a toddler in tow, which is going to be fun! I just don’t understand the reasoning with not leaving Joe with the baby, to do a simple task like the school run
How the other half live, eh?!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is Mick slobbering all over the window 🤢 he really is feral ffs.

Had to laugh that no one seemed to recognise Mr Wotsit Dust or give a duck as he shouted MUMMY while running up to her picture with the kids 🤣 Loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Joe looks fresh from the morgue 😭
Have I missed something? Why can’t she do it?

when my second son was born I had a c section, my husband went back to work so two weeks after I was picking my then five year old son from the school run. 😐 I’m baffled as to why she wouldn’t want to either? I didn’t want my eldest to feel like he was ever left out or pushed aside because of the new baby. I didn’t drive either and walked to get him (about 15 mins there and another 15 back)

i loved them walks home with my youngest in his pram And chats with my son. Why is she acting like this? Very strange woman

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And mick just happened to be wearing the same jumper as photo in window 🙄

Although actually knowing stinky she prob hadn't changed his clothes since the photos were taken so...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she mean ‘waiting for my genes to kick in’ ? She better hope that baby doesn’t get her genes especially the nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh Rex 😭 yes he is feral. But she have allowed it by being lazy. From how he acted seeing the photo he has not seen alot of his mum. That is heartbreaking, what must be going through his head

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh, don’t get me wrong, my husband has a week of paternity leave, and then it’s down to me, and this time, with a toddler in tow, which is going to be fun! I just don’t understand the reasoning with not leaving Joe with the baby, to do a simple task like the school run
How the other half live, eh?!
Absolutely

Reactions: 3
What does she mean ‘waiting for my genes to kick in’ ? She better hope that baby doesn’t get her genes especially the nose 😂
She’s obviously not happy because the kid looks like a smaller version of joe and nothing like a horse.
She’s probably fuming inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even joe is promoting her primark range and nothing from Stacey. Maybe when she finally gets out of bed she will go down and see her range like last time.
Don't understand why she's saying she's missed the windows.... can't she get the baby in the pram and walk down there. The baby is about 6 months at this point and she still hasn't left the bedroom. I was on the school run after 3 days with my 3rd!?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Don't understand why she's saying she's missed the windows.... can't she get the baby in the pram and walk down there. The baby is about 6 months at this point and she still hasn't left the bedroom. I was on the school run after 3 days with my 3rd!?
She is absolutely Pathetic. Yes she Had a Baby but that don't mean you're Incapable of doing anything but just stare at her. She needs a grip now ffs do some school runs, cleaning ,cooking and spend time with her boys and get back to real life. The world have not stopped just because Rose was born . people have babies everyday and get on with it

She won't even read it probably but i don't get why she couldn't go today

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely Pathetic. Yes she Had a Baby but that don't mean you're Incapable of doing anything but just stare at her. She needs a grip now ffs do some school runs, cleaning ,cooking and spend time with her boys and get back to real life. The world have not stopped just because Rose was born . people have babies everyday and get on with it

She won't even read it probably but i don't get why she couldn't go today
Love it 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder how long it will be before we find mad mick taking his little sister to go sleep in the dog basket with him or in that bloody storage window seat with the lid

Have she even got a pram 🤔
Yeah and has a matching dolls one for the feral one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok Stace, whilst I understand you missed the launch what stopped you doing this today? You had that bloody baby over two weeks ago now!! I mean, it’s not even like you could say you’re trying to keep safe because of Covid etc as half of Essex have traipsed in and out of that bedroom of yours! 🤷‍♀️🤔

Pull your finger out you lazy mare! Get up off your arse, wrap Rose up and put her in that bloody great monstrosity of a pram and get some fresh air in both your lungs. Sat festering in that bedsit isn’t going to do either of you any good.🤦‍♀️🤨

I mean FFS, what’s wrong with her? As for her other children and the way she’s treating them? Don’t even get me started, I’m not even anywhere near full on rant mode yet!! 😆😆😆

28C23322-42AA-4BA0-B8CB-1735FDB8DAFD.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I couldn't go because I had Rose :ROFLMAO: . Well done Mummy we are so proud of you????? Proud of you for what exactly. Talk about landingin sh** and coming up smelling of roses!

Have she even got a pram 🤔
Yep she has a pram........Rex has one too......his cost a small fortune. She had to have a new pink pram for Rose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.