Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get out that room! For her own mental health too. Get up
Have your annual shower, speak to your other children that you’ve forgot about 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So is Rex still up at 11 pm as she let's him sleep when he wants. Any pics of him this
time of night

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s hasn’t been a single photo of that poor baby in a safe sleeping place. What happened to her 3 beds?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Have I missed something? Why can’t she do it?

when my second son was born I had a c section, my husband went back to work so two weeks after I was picking my then five year old son from the school run. 😐 I’m baffled as to why she wouldn’t want to either? I didn’t want my eldest to feel like he was ever left out or pushed aside because of the new baby. I didn’t drive either and walked to get him (about 15 mins there and another 15 back)

i loved them walks home with my youngest in his pram And chats with my son. Why is she acting like this? Very strange woman
This makes me smile; this is the stuff when your son has grown up and has kids of his own that he’ll remember. Yeah, kids are fickle when they’re kids and the most important thing is the latest toy or game and life literally lurches from one birthday to Christmas and birthday again but the stuff that means something, the stuff that when you’re older and look back on fondly, the nostalgia that we all seem to crave as we grow up, well, it’s stuff like walking home from school with your mum and chatting about your day. 🤗🥰

Whilst I’m sure that Zach, Leighton and now to a certain extent Rex, bless him (although he does have Joe on hand who does seem to pay attention and spend time with him), have everything materially they need, and more than likely want, it’s the fact that Stacey’s not investing time in them that’s the issue. Her ignoring them for weeks as she’s had Opal Fruit and would much prefer to sit looking longingly at her for hours on end, won’t go unnoticed and sadly nostalgia works two ways. I’ve got great memories of playing at the park all day on my bike, swimming in the outdoor sea-pools with my mates during the summer holidays and going to the beach with my Nan and Grandad, but I also acutely remember my Mum and Dad constantly fighting and screaming at each other, my Dad leaving and my step-mother resenting my very existence and that’s the way it works.

You would hope that this obsession with Rose is just a phase and Stacey will ‘snap out of it’, but given the way she was with Rex, it’s doubtful. It just seems, for the older boys at least, as soon as another sibling or partner comes along they get bumped down the importance list and I just think it’s really sad.😢

However, I’m sure Stacey knows what’s she’s doing and what’s best right? Right?! 🤷‍♀️😳😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Someone has posted on her sister’s thread saying they messaged to say about the spelling and grammar on her labels. Just to give friendly advice. The sister reacted badly and accused her basically of being a hater. Wonder if Stacey shares the fake niceness and is actually a entitled grump just after a fast ££. Can’t believe Alan Sugar financed this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Joe might have filmed those Primark stories, but the wording and editing was all Stacey. It's obvious. When you look at this other stories he doesn't bother with fonts/colours etc, yet the Primark stories were worded exactly how Stacey would type.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone has posted on her sister’s thread saying they messaged to say about the spelling and grammar on her labels. Just to give friendly advice. The sister reacted badly and accused her basically of being a hater. Wonder if Stacey shares the fake niceness and is actually a entitled grump just after a fast ££. Can’t believe Alan Sugar financed this.
Yes she seems to love some customer feedback ! Normal response would be thank you I will look into your feedback !
It’s the Christmas at the Smith’s baubles which are wrong I believe !
But the people that will buy this over priced tat will have no idea about correct spellings anyway !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This makes me smile; this is the stuff when your son has grown up and has kids of his own that he’ll remember. Yeah, kids are fickle when they’re kids and the most important thing is the latest toy or game and life literally lurches from one birthday to Christmas and birthday again but the stuff that means something, the stuff that when you’re older and look back on fondly, the nostalgia that we all seem to crave as we grow up, well, it’s stuff like walking home from school with your mum and chatting about your day. 🤗🥰

Whilst I’m sure that Zach, Leighton and now to a certain extent Rex, bless him (although he does have Joe on hand who does seem to pay attention and spend time with him), have everything materially they need, and more than likely want, it’s the fact that Stacey’s not investing time in them that’s the issue. Her ignoring them for weeks as she’s had Opal Fruit and would much prefer to sit looking longingly at her for hours on end, won’t go unnoticed and sadly nostalgia works two ways. I’ve got great memories of playing at the park all day on my bike, swimming in the outdoor sea-pools with my mates during the summer holidays and going to the beach with my Nan and Grandad, but I also acutely remember my Mum and Dad constantly fighting and screaming at each other, my Dad leaving and my step-mother resenting my very existence and that’s the way it works.

You would hope that this obsession with Rose is just a phase and Stacey will ‘snap out of it’, but given the way she was with Rex, it’s doubtful. It just seems, for the older boys at least, as soon as another sibling or partner comes along they get bumped down the importance list and I just think it’s really sad.😢

However, I’m sure Stacey knows what’s she’s doing and what’s best right? Right?! 🤷‍♀️😳😆
that’s the thing with a lot of influencers and celebrities, they seem to think money can buy your childs love and they think chucking money at things make them a good parent.

I can’t name anyone but I’ll tell you but so many high profile people I’ve worked with have seeked put an assessment and there has been a diagnosis of their child. Usually they are neurodiverse, learning disabilities I diagnose. This is private work I do on the side of my regular job. I sit with them and I’m honest and I recommend schools that are good for their child’s needs, i float between schools in my area and combined with the private work I do I have good knowledge of what schools are best. 90% of the time state schools trump private. (senco or mainstream with senco provision)

i have had high profile people literally refuse to even consider a state school, despite the fact the senco in them trumps their private school choice for their child. It’s all about keeping up appearances! I then go in and do my best with intervention plans but they just fall so behind. All because of the parents obsessed image of if money buys it, it must be better! They’d be better off putting their child in the state and using the money they spend on ridiculous fees for sub standard senco on a private slt or play therapist. But they think they know better than professionals. There a tons of politicians and celebrities I see from wealthy backgrounds who I would put good money on having some form of nd but the parents need to have their “we are considerably richer than youuu”

kids thrive on love and feeling apart of their family unit. I’ve been shocked at how obvious Stacey has made it that this baby girl is clearly so much wanted than a boy. A lot of these women have severe issues with themselves and I imagine she will project the things she wishshe did with her life onto rose. We can already see she’s shoving How she thinks a girl should “be” with the aesthetic. Babies and childrens development benefits from a wide range of bright colours, not just shades of pink grey and white. They never do anything to benefit their kids. Both of kids rooms have always been an explosion of colour and sensory toys (even for my non nd child) because it’s so good for them.

people aspire to these parents and it’s crazy. They have these babies for their own desires and treat the child like it’s simply something they pick up at Tesco

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Goodnight everyone. Let me look all dizty and relatable whilst I rip you all off.
Sorry but who the duck would even take a picture looking like that's pathetic so fake

I'm surprised a body language expert hasn't reported on her ridiculous poses and outed her

Reactions: 20
Alan sugar would not be impressed with her spelling things wrong and bad grammar surely. Wasting his money on idiots like her. Makes him look bad .

Reactions: 18
Stacey is too a miserable cow she is nasty person, if someone has filmed her and she isn't realising she is a grumpy cow but then as soon as she realises she's all smiles! As fake as her teeth and smile she is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she's so embarrassed of her own laziness when it comes to spelling she'd rather blame someone else!

We all get things wrong but if you're making labels or similar you should take extra care to ensure it is correct.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.