Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More awful images on pervey daves page and you can see the woman knickers arnt u not meant too, he must be crap at his job lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
See poor Rex has turned to auntie for attention, apparently Joe rang and he wanted jemma it are they both fed up of poor Rex and want to sit and stare at the messiah all day

• Sad
Reactions: 11
See poor Rex has turned to auntie for attention, apparently Joe rang and he wanted jemma it are they both fed up of poor Rex and want to sit and stare at the messiah all day
A bit cheeky seeing as her Sister has a business to run and Joe and Stacey are just lying in bed all day !! Isn’t palming Rex off to Nursery most days enough for them ?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A bit cheeky seeing as her Sister has a business to run and Joe and Stacey are just lying in bed all day !! Isn’t palming Rex off to Nursery most days enough for them ?
Plus her sister said she only had today to shop for her sons birthday present last week so she will have to take Rex to the toy shops and he will want something. It’s not like joe and Stacey are busy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If you scroll down Harry’s follower list it’s just a bunch of middle aged women.
I hate it when this argument is used BUT….. imagine if that was a 15 year old girl being followed by a bunch of middle aged men?!?!
Like… what the duck. Are WE the crazy ones? Is
this normal behaviour these days? I’m genuinely extremely confused and slightly worried. Bunch of absolute weirdos.
I remember looking down Harry’s Instagram once as I was curious about the rule of not being posted by Stacey but having an open Instagram account with tens of thousands followers. I saw a post of him and a group of his mates unaccompanied on a farm messing around in a barn climbing up stacked bails of hay and jumping down the gaps in between them. A few people had commented about the dangers of this and tagged Joe in it and Harry was so so rude in his responses to people - basically saying he can do what he wants and it’s nothing to do with anyone else. Joe & Stacey are a pair of irresponsible scruffs and I hope to god they don’t pay or it by way of one of their children having a bad accident!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Mick would rather be with a dead body than his ‘parents’ that’s saying something.
Skank should be ashamed of herself.
If she couldn’t cope with having a baby and a toddler then she should have bleeping waited longer to have a baby instead of trying pretty much straight away to have another.
Oh sorry, she was trying for sooooo long 🙄
Actually better still, she shouldn’t have had another kid, she clearly can’t manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously that woman couldnt even get her ass out of bed and go for a walk herself to see her primark display, what ussrong with her,hasnt nobody told her that opal fruits wont melt if she goes outside, she has a hugeeee oram for gods sake, !!!!! Bloddy get up you lazy witch, go look after your other children, !!
Was she like this when mad mick was born does anyone know???

Reactions: 9
Seriously that woman couldnt even get her ass out of bed and go for a walk herself to see her primark display, what ussrong with her,hasnt nobody told her that opal fruits wont melt if she goes outside, she has a hugeeee oram for gods sake, !!!!! Bloddy get up you lazy witch, go look after your other children, !!
Yeah I looked back recently at her posts after Rex was born and I’m sure it was about a month after he was born she posted a photo of them in the woods saying her mum had finally persuaded her to leave the house and she was glad she did. I think she suffers from PND

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Joe almost left her after Rex, she was so possessive with him. She’s worse with the Fruity One. Let’s sit back and wait…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I remember looking down Harry’s Instagram once as I was curious about the rule of not being posted by Stacey but having an open Instagram account with tens of thousands followers. I saw a post of him and a group of his mates unaccompanied on a farm messing around in a barn climbing up stacked bails of hay and jumping down the gaps in between them. A few people had commented about the dangers of this and tagged Joe in it and Harry was so so rude in his responses to people - basically saying he can do what he wants and it’s nothing to do with anyone else. Joe & Stacey are a pair of irresponsible scruffs and I hope to god they don’t pay or it by way of one of their children having a bad accident!
A couple times I once came across him doing a live he's very obnoxious like his dad! He's one who's going to use his dad's 'fame' to his benifit. I think his mum just doesn't want her posting him as he has his own account probably so she can't make money off him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Only just watched the primark video and have to say that it is one of my pet peeves when parents just let their kids run in front of you.
Those people had to swerve the little manic to avoid walking into him while Joe does absolutely nothing to stop him. Can see him growing up to be entitled, just like the other Swash boy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28
God some of the stuff people are writing to Harry stalker alerts, my teenage son would not have an Instagram for Stacey's huns to write stuff like that it's wrong they don't even know him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Only just watched the primark video and have to say that it is one of my pet peeves when parents just let their kids run in front of you.
Those people had to swerve the little manic to avoid walking into him while Joe does absolutely nothing to stop him. Can see him growing up to be entitled, just like the other Swash boy.
They should put Mick on reins if he runs off like that, imagine if he was near a road or something.
He looks unsteady on his feet too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They should put Mick on reins if he runs off like that, imagine if he was near a road or something.
He's also a child that could easily be recognised. If he'd ran off out of joes sight you could have anyone recognising who he is and all it takes is to run near the wrong person.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's the weight of his unchanged over filled nappy ma luvlee causing him to stagger

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Groundhog Day 1020 in the Solomon-Swash household…..Spacey is still in bed, Tanjoe is still waiting on her hand & foot, because she’s birthed the next Qweeeeen don’t ya know.
The other kids are still being ignored/packed off to the annexe/grandadpervs or auntie labels. Their packed lunch has changed from cute little penguins made of olives, to a pot noodle.
The dogs/cats are pissing on the bed as they never got off it either and the baby is auditioning for a part as Elsa, her body temperature must be that low 🥶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.