Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love open sesame she is the spit of mick who in turn is the spitting image of Joe 🤢
Not cute at all, I’ll be joining my fellow tattle bastards in hell 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
You would swear she was the only person in the world to ever have a baby girl. Every bleeping day "you are loved" we don't need you to tell us this. Normal women who have given birth don't feel the need to tell instagram every day how much they love their babies. She is so annoying. Seen her big gob on that poster in the window in Penney's (Primark in the UK), felt like ripping it down. Be worth getting arrested for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m quite new to these threads too so this has probably already been said 100 times but if I was Harry’s Mam and my son was put in a separate building to sleep I would hit the roof. He probably thinks it’s cool being a teenager but it’s not right, if there’s a nanny or not. He goes to sleep at his Dads, he should sleep under the same roof as his Dad.

Reactions: 17
Jesus christ though poor little Opal Fruits. I hope she grows into her face because right now she looks like someone's copy and pasted Joe's face after smashing him one with a frying pan.

I know, I'm a devil woman.
I have to agree, it’s quite shocking actually.
That post of them two, just duck off Stacey and keep it to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rex is 2 I can remember my baby boy saying he wanted his sister to go back now. Such a confusing time for him. Love him or hate him he’s still a baby and all of a sudden he’s been cast aside because queen Stacey has always wanted a girl. My heart bleeds for all those boys they must all feel a bit miffed

Reactions: 21
Jesus christ though poor little Opal Fruits. I hope she grows into her face because right now she looks like someone's copy and pasted Joe's face after smashing him one with a frying pan.

I know, I'm a devil woman.
lmfao if you’re the devil I’m with you gal cos this got me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s not allowed post Photos of Harry or even mention his name she could at least say ‘your brothers’ instead of naming her own 3, she’s just making herself look like even more of a witch.
She honestly sounds like she’s off her head on something in that breastfeeding clip she did on her stories today.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a wanker. I’m allowed to post my stepson and people know I have one, but NEVER would I say to the youngest you have 3 other siblings looking out for them, when they have 4!!!
She is vile. She was vile about ‘what’s a sister’ post, and whether people agree with it or not, she was vile for posting about the baby the day of Leightons sisters birthday. She knows what she’s doing. She’s a horrible person

ETA - I have to say, Joe is just as bad! He may not be into Instagram, but if that was me, I would have all FIVE children in a photo together, as he seems to be allowed to post the eldest 3.

I’ve been saying from day one the happy blended family act is as fake as those lashes.

Reactions: 27
This is where I get confused. I know Stacey isn’t allowed to compromise his privacy and that’s completely understandable. Making out like he doesn’t exist is not. Surely she can count him in the number of brothers?
What an absolutely crappy thing to do, Stacey all over that though, isn’t it? Oh and Stace 👋, if you’re reading this, I mean that! It’s bloody horrible and spiteful leaving him out as you’re resentful that:

a) your Joe had sex and impregnated someone before you!

and

b) H’s mother, after being left to bring up her son on her own for years as Joe ‘wasn’t ready’, isn’t going to let you bleep him out for publicity as you do your own offspring. The woman deserves a medal! She saw you coming a mile off didn’t she?! Ha! 😆👍

I’m sure she makes all the right noises about being one big happy blended family as well, it both sounds good and all the celebs are at it nowadays, but really she no more includes or considers H as part of her family as she does me (and she certainly doesn’t consider me! 😆)! If she was truthful about it (as if!!) you know in her world she sees the family as consisting of her and Joe (with her at the head of the family, true matriarch stylee), her 3 boys and then of course, the one and only, favourite, the little pink and frilly clad Opal Fruit.

She really is one malicious, spiteful little madam isn’t she? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe I missed something but why does Stacey never mention her Mum. Is there a story there? It’s always her Dad visiting etc….

Reactions: 4
Just watched the pathetic stories, my god they are so fake.
Oh I’ve just been watching them all day! Course you have Skanky, we believe you.
Maybe you could have changed Mick’s filthy bleeping top if you had actually been paying any attention to him besides your crappy set up bollocks video for instashite.
Oh and when she puts ‘to the moon and back pickles’ 🤢🤢🤮🤮 What does that mean?
Does she want them to duck off to the moon? Is the annexe not far enough away?
And another thing, why does she keep saying she’s living in a bubble? She’s living in her bleeping bed sit not a bubble! Dumb prick!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Rex clean once. It’s gross and unacceptable. I can’t leave my kid in dirty anything and I certainly wouldn’t then broadcast it to several million strangers. She’s so trampy. I cannot understand the hype surrounding this woman.

Reactions: 26
This thread 💀 ⚰ 😂😂 every day I fight for my spot in heaven 😂😂😂 sometimes I think he’s cute but then she posts photos like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never been a massive fan of Izzy Judd (McFly Harry’s wife) but in the last week she’s really shown Stacey up.

She announced the arrival of the new baby with full name within 24 hours and within a week has posted a pic of them out with the pram, it looks lovely - fresh and autumnal.

When I think of Stacey festering inside that bed (and house) for nearly two weeks it makes me want to vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never really comment on the kids but Rex finger nails tonight are so dirty! She’s tried to hide it by filtering the picture but you can just tell. Poor wee guy :(

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been a massive fan of Izzy Judd (McFly Harry’s wife) but in the last week she’s really shown Stacey up.

She announced the arrival of the new baby with full name within 24 hours and within a week has posted a pic of them out with the pram, it looks lovely - fresh and autumnal.

When I think of Stacey festering inside that bed (and house) for nearly two weeks it makes me want to vomit.
Plus interacting with all her kids and including them and not just for the gram. Stacey changed I don’t know when but she certainly did.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.