Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle say they feel sorry for Rex now he’s been left out and cue stories of Rex and rose. Though Stacey said he’s being sweet but it doesn’t look like it. It looks like he’s heavy handed and a bit rough with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So on her latest gram post she says Rose has got her three brothers looking out for her…… 3 I’m sure she has 4! I know they aren’t allowed to post pics of Harry but he could’ve at least got a mention like the others

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The baby is just a toy to her. Would you prop a new born up on a toddler like that. I know I've said it but she's a 4th time mother, she should know to support the babies head properly fgs.
*Also poor older boys having to sit on the sidelines whilst she wets herself over the two and all the huns saying how alike they both look 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry I need to say this out loud and I realise I will go to tattle hell 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥

But female Mick is giving me the ick 🤷‍♀️
I'm going to hell too so..... but I have resisted saying it for a week now....she is definitely not the prettiest baby is she ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
So on her latest gram post she says Rose has got her three brothers looking out for her…… 3 I’m sure she has 4! I know they aren’t allowed to post pics of Harry but he could’ve at least got a mention like the others
This is where I get confused. I know Stacey isn’t allowed to compromise his privacy and that’s completely understandable. Making out like he doesn’t exist is not. Surely she can count him in the number of brothers?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Mad Mick with his hands on Opal fruits head is making me so on edge & the pic of him ‘cuddling’ her he looks like he is squeezing her a bit too tight!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Not sure what all the 🐑 are seeing that I’m not on her new post. 🌹 looks so uncomfortable to me and he looks over bearing.

Reactions: 20
Jesus christ though poor little Opal Fruits. I hope she grows into her face because right now she looks like someone's copy and pasted Joe's face after smashing him one with a frying pan.

I know, I'm a devil woman.
i love opal fruits that baby better not change my love of them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure what all the 🐑 are seeing that I’m not on her new post. 🌹 looks so uncomfortable to me and he looks over bearing.
All the simpering comments : they are Soo cute, love the bond they have ( ya, right, they have no bond yet anyway )...,such a lucky little girl etc etc 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm going to hell too so..... but I have resisted saying it for a week now....she is definitely not the prettiest baby is she ?
As my Nan always said about my cousin “Ugly in the cradle, handsome at the table” 😂
Although then puberty hit him like a brick and he may as well have gone back in the cradle 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As my Nan always said about my cousin “Ugly in the cradle, handsome at the table” 😂
Although then puberty hit him like a brick and he may as well have gone back in the cradle 😬
And....princess pickle could
Poor child does not know what he is doing...you can see him watching stacey for his next direction...it's her he is interested in way more than the baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She definitely picked two R names on purpose! She's sees them as a family of four with the add on children Zach and Leighton and when she feels like it Harry she could say your 4 brothers but she choses not too!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What a wanker. I’m allowed to post my stepson and people know I have one, but NEVER would I say to the youngest you have 3 other siblings looking out for them, when they have 4!!!
She is vile. She was vile about ‘what’s a sister’ post, and whether people agree with it or not, she was vile for posting about the baby the day of Leightons sisters birthday. She knows what she’s doing. She’s a horrible person

ETA - I have to say, Joe is just as bad! He may not be into Instagram, but if that was me, I would have all FIVE children in a photo together, as he seems to be allowed to post the eldest 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Aww i think she's cute!! Little Opal Fruits oh my word btw, dying!! 🤣🤣

She is clearly getting man handled though....and does she not have 4 brothers?? I thought they were a blended family so she just completely ignores him? She might not be allowed to show him but he still exists like!! Wise up Stace would ya!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh my days! Please for the love of God someone support that babies neck! That first picture of RR makes me so uncomfortable 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s desperate for this ‘Rex & Rose’ narrative isn’t she? She’s probably seen the F&F label at Tesco and thought she could make the next big range. Slight problem being that she hasn’t only just got the two children and that’s the spanner in her works. She’ll get slaughtered if she names a clothing range after only two of her four children. Even the Huns would raise their eyebrows at that one!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.