Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s stopped showing us her breasts, it just wasn’t necessary was it.

Reactions: 18
I have a 9 year old . Leighton is 9 remember her having him just before i had my daughter . no way would my 9 year old or even 11 year old be sleeping in another building . what's wrong with a bedroom in the same house. They can still have friends around etc

Reactions: 17
As a kid I always begged my mum to have the annex as my bedroom eventually as I went to middle school she let me as it was great having my own space with my friends ect when they stayed over I think most kids would prefer to have their bedroom in the annex (well in my case and several friends who had one too! Haha)
Was your annex a train ride away though?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a 9 year old . Leighton is 9 remember her having him just before i had my daughter . no way would my 9 year old or even 11 year old be sleeping in another building . what's wrong with a bedroom in a house
Apart from social media/magazine deals they didn’t need the nursery yet. Plus why buy a house if the lay out doesn’t work for your family for like another four years. Possibly there’s a live in nanny plus other staff around.

She looks a bit like babies in my family including one of my own who has newborn jaundice and had to go under the lamp in neonatal. Unless it’s a filter of course.
She definitely filters her like the rest of her life . think she's given up filtering Rex judging by his unkept look more so since Rose born. I wouldn't surprise if she was jaundiced a little . most newborns are ain't they . we had to do all lamp and bloods too on my second x

Apart from social media/magazine deals they didn’t need the nursery yet. Plus why buy a house if the lay out doesn’t work for your family for like another four years. Possibly there’s a live in nanny plus other staff around.
Leighton and zack can share a bedroom can't they it's not end of the world. How many bedrooms does she have . looks big enough house . maybe turn a room downstairs into a bedroom etc . but yeah you wouldn't buy a house if it wasn't big enough and especially knowing you're pregnant. There is nothing wrong with Rex and Rose sharing and having gender neutral room .that's what I'd probably do x

Reactions: 5
She definitely filters her like the rest of her life . think she's given up filtering Rex judging by his unkept look more so since Rose born. I wouldn't surprise if she was jaundiced a little . most newborns are ain't they . we had to do all lamp and bloods too on my second x

Leighton and zack can share a bedroom can't they it's not end of the world. How many bedrooms does she have . looks big enough house . maybe turn a room downstairs into a bedroom etc . but yeah you wouldn't buy a house if it wasn't big enough and especially knowing you're pregnant. There is nothing wrong with Rex and Rose sharing and having gender neutral room .that's what I'd probably do x
I don’t think I her new house has a downstairs 🙈🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found it 🥳

I hadn’t seen all the bump photos, did Stacey have knickers on ?
She says so; at one point she made some kind of comment like ‘sorry if you can see my knickers, they haven’t been edited out yet’ or something along those lines. 🤷‍♀️ 😳

It all looked very dodgy regardless, I can’t think many daughters would want their dad taking those sort of photos of them and I’m more than sure that most dads wouldn’t want to take those sort of photos of their daughters!

Tbh it’s all very strange and then to make it even stranger, someone has obviously seen those photos and thought ‘I like the look of those baby bump photos, I’m pregnant, I’ll get Stacey’s dad to take some pictures of me too’. This is rather than what the rest of us thought which was ‘that’s just bleeping weird’.

Honestly it is quite upsetting. He looked really confused and lost yesterday! I know babies are all encompassing but surely she could leave rose when she sleeps to have some 1:1 time with him- he still needs his mum😢
As for Rex, oh it breaks your heart doesn’t it; at the end of the day he’s two years old and whilst he knows what’s happening he won’t be sure as to why and is no doubt left wondering what he’s done to make him mum treat him so differently now. 😢

I really do feel for him, as I do the older boys although I think they’re kind of resigned to their fate and know what she’s like; they’ve been through all this before with Rex. To be honest the whole situation with all the boys is just fucked up; she’s got the older ones shoved away in the annexe, whilst Rex is nice to get in for photo opportunities but the rest of the time is somewhat of a nuisance to her. 😐 Let’s face it, all she’s really interested in is Rose, her perfect baby daughter and the girl she’s always wanted, so that’s who she’s going to devote her time and energy on. 🤨😳🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She says so; at one point she made some kind of comment like ‘sorry if you can see my knickers, they haven’t been edited out yet’ or something along those lines. 🤷‍♀️ 😳

It all looked very dodgy regardless, I can’t think many daughters would want their dad taking those sort of photos of them and I’m more than sure that most dads wouldn’t want to take those sort of photos of their daughters!

Tbh it’s all very strange and then to make it even stranger, someone has obviously seen those photos and thought ‘I like the look of those baby bump photos, I’m pregnant, I’ll get Stacey’s dad to take some pictures of me too’. This is rather than what the rest of us thought which was ‘that’s just bleeping weird’.

As for Rex, oh it breaks your heart doesn’t it; at the end of the day he’s two years old and whilst he knows what’s happening he won’t be sure as to why and is no doubt left wondering what he’s done to make him mum treat him so differently now. 😢

I really do feel for him, as I do the older boys although I think they’re kind of resigned to their fate and know what she’s like; they’ve been through all this before with Rex. To be honest the whole situation with all the boys is just fucked up; she’s got the older ones shoved away in the annexe, whilst Rex is nice to get in for photo opportunities but the rest of the time is somewhat of a nuisance to her. 😐 Let’s face it, all she’s really interested in is Rose, her perfect baby daughter and the girl she’s always wanted, so that’s who she’s going to devote her time and energy on. 🤨😳🤦‍♀️
Omg edited out not on there no difference I’d rather see knickers than her lady garden 🤮

at least the older two will get some respite when they go to there dads and let’s be honest one day they will go and not come back but Rex is stuck there with no one on his team it’s gonna be a long time till he can escape

Reactions: 4
Years ago women stayed in bed for days after giving birth but DVTs were a problem so it's now advised to do gentle exercise. I'm surprised her midwife hasn't suggested she gets up!
That's the thing medical knowledge has be gained since out mum's stayed in bed for a week and it's not needed

Reactions: 8
Sorry I can't get on board with anything other than your children under your roof. Whether a handful or 100 others did it, it isn't right given the land and publicity they get

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Sorry I can't get on board with anything other than your children under your roof. Whether a handful or 100 others did it, it isn't right given the land and publicity they get
This all day long! How can anyone be ok with their children sleeping under a different roof every night and not being there if they needed you.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This all day long! How can anyone be ok with their children sleeping under a different roof every night and not being there if they needed you.
Imagine explaining to social services if one of them has a accident or became ill and you weren’t there. Still think she may have a live in nanny/staff though .

The whole annexe thing to me is just, well, sorry, I don’t get it. 🤷‍♀️ I can’t think many other mums would be comfortable with their children living in a separate building; tbh just the thought of it scares the hell out of me. 😐 I’m guessing they have internet access out there too, so that’s all going unmonitored; ffs, does she not live in the real world? Is she really that oblivious?

Stacey can say what the hell she likes; they’re still children at the end of the day, no matter how grown up they think they are or how much they love their independence and they shouldn’t be out their on their own, simple as! 🤦‍♀️🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine explaining to social services if one of them has a accident or became ill and you weren’t there. Still think she may have a live in nanny/staff though .
100% she does. I mean I don't have confirmation obviously but it seems pretty clear to me she would employ an adult to be there especially overnight.

Reactions: 3
News Flash Peeps - Stacey is still in her bed/bedroom! Or she is just filming from the bedroom so us tattlers think she is...Hi Stace! 😂 .
If only she had a lovely garden to go out and spend time with her other children and get a bit of fresh air in, oh wait she does!

Is it just me or is her voice getting even more annoying! I didn't think that was possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
News Flash Peeps - Stacey is still in her bed/bedroom! Or she is just filming from the bedroom so us tattlers think she is...Hi Stace! 😂 .
If only she had a lovely garden to go out and spend time with her other children and get a bit of fresh air in, oh wait she does!

Is it just me or is her voice getting even more annoying! I didn't think that was possible!!
Oh, she’s not doing that stupid breathy voice again is she?! 😖 She’s not got a huge range to be fair; offhand I can think of that one, the what I can only assume she thinks is cute, twee, sing-songy voice, the nasal squawk and then of course the giggle, all of which go right through me like nails down a blackboard… eurrghhhh *shudder* 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not 100% convinced she was actually breastfeeding in those stories. Looked like she was just sitting with her T-shirt pulled up.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.