Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she faking breast feeding? The baby wasn’t even sucking at all that whole clip and at the end can see she’s off the completely and just sleeping??? Just be honest if it hasn’t worked out

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she faking breast feeding? The baby wasn’t even sucking at all that whole clip and at the end can see she’s off the completely and just sleeping??? Just be honest if it hasn’t worked out
Cos then she can’t go on about how sore her nipples are in an attempt to be relatable!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Mick looks manic. Rose looks scared. Skanky is pretending to breastfeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cos then she can’t go on about how sore her nipples are in an attempt to be relatable!
‘I’m just like you’ she trills, before putting her sons on the shuttle bus to take then back to the annexe to fend for themselves. She then returns to Pickle Cottage to stare longingly at Opal Fruit for hours on end whilst studiously avoiding the two year old, that until recently she devoted every waking moment to. Just like us eh Stacey?! Bollocks you are! 🤦‍♀️😳😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rex and Rose are both cute in my eyes. Rex's behaviour isn't cute though and he is constantly FILTHY and unkempt and I can understand why people are put off him because of that, BUT, that's not his fault, it's his parents. Rose just looks like every other newborn to me, albeit quite a jaundiced one!

Reactions: 9
I felt bad and deleted my comment about the kids as not their fault they've got their dads looks 😂🤦‍♀️... Although the deceased sister doesn't speak volumes for the Solomon genes either so who knows maybe they had the better end of the deal after all 😂.

But yeah... Let's just say I'm joining several of you in tattle hell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a kid I always begged my mum to have the annex as my bedroom eventually as I went to middle school she let me as it was great having my own space with my friends ect when they stayed over I think most kids would prefer to have their bedroom in the annex (well in my case and several friends who had one too! Haha)
I never even knew anyone with an annexe let alone ‘several friends’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Some/most newborn babies have a face only their mothers can find beautiful.
I didn’t think all mine were. In fact one was an ugly little buggar, but he smoothed out and got quite cute around 3 months 🤣
R&R have inherited the big Swash gob. I’m sure once their faces grow to match it will be ok.
I was thinking baby Roe is not gonna be fitting in that swish pram or the trapped limbs hazard crib, if she doesn’t get taken off that bloody bed soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet if she was in a council house and not a million pound ‘cottage’, the stains on the kids’ clothes wouldn’t be seen as #relatable, and people would be wagging fingers. I know toddlers get grubby, but he’s constantly dirty. Doesn’t she have a utility room? What’s the point of having one if you’re just going to let your children (and yourself) fester.

Reactions: 34
Some/most newborn babies have a face only their mothers can find beautiful.
I didn’t think all mine were. In fact one was an ugly little buggar, but he smoothed out and got quite cute around 3 months 🤣
R&R have inherited the big Swash gob. I’m sure once their faces grow to match it will be ok.
I was thinking baby Roe is not gonna be fitting in that swish pram or the trapped limbs hazard crib, if she doesn’t get taken off that bloody bed soon.
How long are we giving it for Joe to grow into his big swash gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you know that SS had a baby girl and called her Rose?

She kept that bloody quiet! Wish she’d post some pics. 🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same as her best pal Minky Hinchy. All for the ‘gram, so they can seem relatable and have content about how it didn’t work later on :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Her post saying they had a bath and watched films in bed all day with the boys is definitely aimed at us tattlers. Wow Stacey you’ve stopped being a dirty cow and spent time with your older kids. Well done !! What a girl !! You must be exhausted.
Imagine it being such a rare occurrence that your baths are instaworthy.
Makes me think of the school mums on my Facebook that occasionally post an ordinary meal (I’m not knocking average meals, I serve them daily 😂) it doesn’t make me think “oooh what a fab mum” I just assume they don’t cook often that’s why they photograph nuggets and chips on the rare occasions they do.

It’ll have been the bath; it was such a shock to her system she’s been left all disorientated and confused! 😖😆

Just a thought, I’m sure they discovered penicillin through mould? As unpleasant as it would have been they should have kept that bath water; the state of that once she’d been in and washed her dirty body they possibly could have had the cure for Covid!! 😂😂😂
All the covids, from 1 through 19 and the future 20-27 too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.