Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a perfect parent by any means and I don't believe there is such a thing...BUT....I don't get the Solomon-Swash parenting at all!

So before Miss Rose came along Stacey's phone was shoved in the boys faces constantly having them posing in matching outfits etc, as annoying as it was for us it must have been even more annoying for them but wow Rose is here hardly a sight of them is to be seen! A few stories with Rex is about it and I'm sure they must feel it really :( .Then on the Swash side you have Joe asking complete strangers to follow his teenage Son's instagram....really, who does that??? 🙈

Personally I find the whole family quite strange and the way they get on. Surprise Surprise Stacey still appears to have not moved very much from her bedroom and still looks like the bedroom bath has been getting very little use. I think it's time you give yourself a bit of a shake Stace, don't you!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yeah I looked back recently at her posts after Rex was born and I’m sure it was about a month after he was born she posted a photo of them in the woods saying her mum had finally persuaded her to leave the house and she was glad she did. I think she suffers from PND
Woww really, well even more reason to get up and about then and be mummy to your other children, I can imagine PND is awfall but you have to help yourself too 😔😔

Reactions: 10
Now, forgive me for being a little cynical but, quick show of hands here, who suspects that Stacey’s posting on Tango Man’s Insta account?! 🤔🤦‍♀️😂

BE07D26D-3BC8-4320-8572-D04989653F7E.jpeg

Of course, the statement above does need the caveat of; ‘Please disregard this message if your names are Zach, Leighton or Rex’!

As for Rex begging his aunty, her of the undead, to spend the day with her, what exactly are we to believe? That he, bright as he is but still 2 years old, contacted old skeletor, unprompted and out of the blue as he was utterly desperate to be in her company? Stacey and Joe had nothing more to do with it? Sheesh, I know the sheep aren’t the brightest but surely not even they fall for that pile of shite?! What the hell else are his parents doing with their time anyway? Does it now take the pair of them to sit agog, staring longingly at the beauty they have created that is Opal Fruit?

The whole family isn’t wired right I tell you, more than a couple of screws loose there! 🤦‍♀️😂The lying gene on the other hand is a different matter; that must have passed through the generations good and strong! 🤥😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Now, forgive me for being a little cynical but, quick show of hands here, who suspects that Stacey’s posting on Tango Man’s Insta account?! 🤔🤦‍♀️😂

View attachment 819785
Of course, the statement above does need the caveat of; ‘Please disregard this message if your names are Zach, Leighton or Rex’!

As for Rex begging his aunty, her of the undead, to spend the day with her, what exactly are we to believe? That he, bright as he is but still 2 years old, contacted old skeletor, unprompted and out of the blue as he was utterly desperate to be in her company? Stacey and Joe had nothing more to do with it? Sheesh, I know the sheep aren’t the brightest but surely not even they fall for that pile of shite?! What the hell else are his parents doing with their time anyway? Does it now take the pair of them to sit agog, staring longingly at the beauty they have created that is Opal Fruit?

The whole family isn’t wired right I tell you, more than a couple of screws loose there! 🤦‍♀️😂The lying gene on the other hand is a different matter; that must have passed through the generations good and strong! 🤥😆😆😆
Skanky definitely wrote that about herself 😂
She spelt worst wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If their house is cold enough for that baby to need a hat on indoors they need to sort out some proper heating! If they have heating that baby should NOT be wearing a hat because of the SIDS risk!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
On Label Ladies stories surely that should say ad. Her trip to Primark with Rex again in his top from Staceys range there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Label Ladies stories surely that should say ad. Her trip to Primark with Rex again in his top from Staceys range there.
Just thinking the same thing myself; pffffft they’re a pair of cheeky bastards! Jemma so wants to be famous though; the way she carries on, on her Instagram has me in stitches! It’s like she thinks she’s a super star and we all want to know about her misspelt labels and Christmas bleedin’ baubles!

What also cracks me up is how she’s ever so slightly, just a tidge mind, jealous of Stacey and the fact that, well, she is (unfortunately) pretty well known, although bless her, she does try so hard and fails to hide it! I mean, she makes labels and where’s Stacey at; you’ve got to have made it if you have a range in Primarni right?!😂

I can just imagine Jemma announcing loudly as she walked round the shop;

‘What’s that Rex, yes, Stacey Solomon’s son Rex?! If you don’t believe me, have a look at the posters, Yes, STACEY SOLOMON’S sister here with her son REX! Anyway, enough of them, I’m famous too y’know, I make stickers!’

The worst part of it is all poor Hudson has ended up for his birthday is with ‘This Is My Crew’ gear!! Perhaps if he’s lucky Aunty Stacey will summon up enough energy to hold a pen and sign it for him!! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Stacey must be struggling with Rose and Rex because sleep derivation… a crazy toddler…. It’s hard. She won’t share it yet because either she doesn’t want to, which is fair enough, but then don’t make out it’s a fairy tale. OR she will wait a while and make a podcast or write a book and profit from it. Also her sister is so annoying flouncing around primark clearly trying to get attention from everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Stacey must be struggling with Rose and Rex because sleep derivation… a crazy toddler…. It’s hard. She won’t share it yet because either she doesn’t want to, which is fair enough, but then don’t make out it’s a fairy tale. OR she will wait a while and make a podcast or write a book and profit from it. Also her sister is so annoying flouncing around primark clearly trying to get attention from everyone.
How is it hard for her ? she has Joe there 24 hours a day her family at her beck and call Rex is at nursery most days ! most people can’t afford to put their kids into Nursery until they are old enough to receive funding ! She’s not moved out of the bedroom for 2 weeks. Rex is in no routine so she doesn’t even have to do bath and bedtime !
She’s a full time lazy mare

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There was absolutely nothing spontaneous about Rex going out for the morning with Skeletor. It was probably pre planned by Skankey so that she'd have her new range flaunted/advertised by her own child imagine! Remember he's still a money maker, little opal fruit hasn't made the cut yet and needs more training.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was absolutely nothing spontaneous about Rex going out for the morning with Skeletor. It was probably pre planned by Skankey so that she'd have her new range flaunted/advertised by her own child imagine! Remember he's still a money maker, little opal fruit hasn't made the cut yet and needs more training.
Strange Rex also had different clothes on during the day and we all know how little Stacey changes Rex !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!! I think you are spot on👍

Reactions: 9
How is it hard for her ? she has Joe there 24 hours a day her family at her beck and call Rex is at nursery most days ! most people can’t afford to put their kids into Nursery until they are old enough to receive funding ! She’s not moved out of the bedroom for 2 weeks. Rex is in no routine so she doesn’t even have to do bath and bedtime !
Not sure that’s true. Every mum I know has put their kid into nursery from age 10-12 months as they return work. Not full time, no-one can afford that 😂 but certainly for a couple days. I’m not well off by any means & both my daughters have done 2x days a week. How else do you work?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It seems she’s got PND. Staying in the same room. I know people who have had it but they’ve been scared to go out cause of the pandemic and etc. She‘s portraying that she remains in one room. Then again she’s such a liar who knows where she is. But, if she does have PND, what a bleeping shame that she doesn’t use that big platform to highlight the issue. There’s still misinformation and stigma attached to it. It could actually help someone. Doubt she gives a tit tho.

• Sad
Not sure that’s true. Every mum I know has put their kid into nursery from age 10-12 months as they return work. Not full time, no-one can afford that 😂 but certainly for a couple days. I’m not well off by any means & both my daughters have done 2x days a week. How else do you work?!
God, I wish that was true! It’s £90 a day, just outside of London. Luckily we both WFH so we can have our youngest at home, and we will probably wait until we receive the funding to put him into nursery
She has so much help and the money to put him into nursery. She doesn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed- all that help and it won’t be enough for her. All the help she received for Rex will now be split to include Rose. 2 kids close in age is a completely different ballgame. Now when she fobs one off she has to attempt to look after one and can’t be faffing making shite crafts.

Saw this on tiktok 🤣 hopefully it loads.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.