Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but Danielle Lloyd says she's 'gutted' that Stacey has chosen the name rose because it was her number one name choice.
I read that, the media have put a massive dramatic spin on it. I think she was saying it in a lighthearted way. Plenty more names out there to choose from

Reactions: 4
I never watch Loose Women as I find them all to insufferable pricks but I’m on a day off today and just flicked past it. Nadia said ‘they are so happy’ about 4 times- me think the lady doth protest too much 🤣 she also said ‘it’s very zen’ followed by ‘the boys were running in and out’ well those two concepts are opposite hun so which is it? Gave me a vibe that she was saying things to make it all sound idyllic or question what is said here like ‘Joe was playing with Rex’ after its been said that Rex is MIA and is Joe not allowed to be a parent suddenly etc.

The reno needs to include putting a revolving door on the bedroom to permit all the visitors in and out of there, it must smell like 16th century London backstreets in there by now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Danielle Lloyd could still call her kid rose. It's hardly a unique name.
Not if she doesn’t want an enemy for life in our Stace! Given how into ‘crafting’ she is (I use the term very loosely!) I can just imagine her making a little Danielle shaped voodoo doll! 😆

SS: *muttering whilst furiously stabbing pins* ‘Rose is my baby’s name, for my little girl, name-stealing witch…’

Mind, if she follows Rose with Opal Esmè then that might be a bit much… Rose Esmé Opal sounds much better anyway! 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read that, the media have put a massive dramatic spin on it. I think she was saying it in a lighthearted way. Plenty more names out there to choose from
No she did a short ranty post then quickly deleted it. Then did another one and replaced the word 'annoyed' with the word 'gutted' .

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories 🤢 pretty sure most of the afterbirth was on that cushion they’ve all been cuddling up to all week 🤮 why does she even think she should be sharing this, she’s bloody tapped in the head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she go back to not posting. Don’t give a tit about your adult nappies and after birth you grimmer 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Its not exactly unique though is it. Really wouldn't matter as there's loads of Rose and Rosie's out there

Reactions: 10
The fact she's posted about her after birth in her nappies has made me feel physically sick, won't be eating dinner tonight 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just wondering if anyone else with other children actually got to Nap in the day when they had a newborn because I certainly didn’t
No me neither! - even with stitches and after s c section I was up and about looking after my family and not attached to a bed or sofa 24/7. But then I didn’t have a cleaner, nanny, housekeeper, gardeners nor family near by that could help me with childcare & housework! I also had to go to the supermarket with baby to buy food when hubby when back to work. SS is just lazy and attention seeking

Reactions: 10
Is she heading for week two in bed with her broken foof 🤣 Now that’s a mental image could do without, Staceys disposable knickers and the thought of her and Joe in flagrante 🤢😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she got incontinence pull ups on, just buy she cheap proper knickers and big pads! She is vile showing people thats 🤢🤮 wait till the sun picks this up everyone will be praising her for being real when infact I had 2 c sections and didn't feel the need to wear them silly cow

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve never worn disposable knickers like Stacey does after having any of my kids, surfboard maternity pads & belly smacker knickers every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never ever worn disposable knickers after 3 babies. Packs of black knickers and pads. What's wrong with her 🤮

Anyone notice the dog also on the bed . nothing against dogs i got one but i wouldn't want my dog on my bed that my newborn is sleeping on . why can't the baby go in crib

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I never ever worn disposable knickers after 3 babies. Packs of black knickers and pads. What's wrong with her 🤮

Anyone notice the dog also on the bed . nothing against dogs i got one but i wouldn't want my dog on my bed that my newborn is sleeping on . why can't the baby go in crib
The dog is probably attracted to the smell of the afterbirth on the pillow 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the need to be 'real' and show it all which is still pretty big on insta now. When iwe all know what it's like and really do not need to see it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.