Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are a bunch of sad cases aren’t we. Love you all to the moon and back my precious troll bubs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s sick that she is using the child to boost engagement. Anyone on my friends list that reposts her tit show of an announcement is getting blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing darcie, Heidi or daisy with “darling” in there somewhere - you know like Peter Pan 🙃

Reactions: 2
Good way to weed out people on your friends list who think it’s okay to pimp their kids is to share a tiktok video and say you support children having the right to privacy, not the rights of the parent to use it for clout.

had 2 people unfollow me already. Bye hunnayss hope you buy a faulty batch of zoflora xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine she don't even share the name tonight 🤣 that was just to buy a few days for the magazine

Reactions: 6
Princess pickle is defo working hard, has the poor bugger had a day off the gram yet? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she's dropped her phone down the side of the bed and can't reach it. Nowt worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.