Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have help or be so used to being watched by others, as an exhausted new mom I wouldnt suggest sleeping with a newborn balanced on your chest. It has to be a staged photo, they need full neck support not a risk of rolling off. One thing is clear though, out of allllll the beds in that house they just won't use them properly for their children will they haha. She'll be in the dog bed before her nursery bed. Unless Stace reads here and uses this as a prompt. 👋🏽

Reactions: 25
Remember when she was in the old house and Joe would wash the windows and she’d exclaim “Joes trying to get me pregnant” well the silly cow was already pregnant. She is freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember when she was in the old house and Joe would wash the windows and she’d exclaim “Joes trying to get me pregnant” well the silly cow was already pregnant. She is freak.
Yeah I thought about that lol, she hinted for months stupid mare then made out she just found out 🤣😂 instead of saying I wanted to keep it a secret for a while

Reactions: 18
I think its downstairs on the new sofa that was delivered last week 🤔
There were a few sofas delivered then....they already had two corner sofas from the old house in this one and then one delivered upstairs and positioned at the foot of the bed and then another one in the living room. I guess the old ones will be going over to the annexe ladsy

I’m sure (and so annoyed as I’ve just spent ten minutes of my life I won’t get back trying aimlessly to find the place I saw it and I can’t. I’m feeling old now, where’s an eight year old when you need one, they’d have found what I wanted in seconds! 🤦‍♀️) that the company who delivered the sofa said they’d delivered a couple of things… 🤔

Ok, so this is from memory, so could be utter bollocks, but I’m thinking maybe there were two sofas and a chaise longue? Of course I could actually now be senile and I’ve made it all up (highly possible! 😆) but I remember thinking at the time what a cheeky cow she was as nothing has been mentioned. Then again, I don’t know why it surprised me, wouldn’t expect owt else from the grabby cow! 😂
I think you just need to google tick tock sofa club. I am sure that is what they are called. Joe follows them on insta. I remember now they went into the front door so that was obviously to go up stairs with a sofa and then the lady with the padded coat let them into the door into the living room area.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not sleeping she just wants him to say how much her and the baby are alike.
Exactly!
This whole post is set up.
Look how perfectly the blanket is placed on the babe.
She will have ordered the orange one to take the photo, while pretending to be asleep, then she will have edited/filtered or whatever the duck she does to make her look that weird ghostly colour with her dry deflated ball sack looking lips and giant tombstone teeth sticking out.
She’s clearly even written the caption.
bleeping criiiiiiiiinge!!
Also, that hair colour makes her look like Joe’s sister.

• Haha
I really hope she’s not asleep cos she could move as wee 🌹 opal fruits could fall off the bed. It would only take a split second

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really hope she’s not asleep cos she could move as wee 🌹 opal fruits could fall off the bed. It would only take a split second
This is someone who has shipped her older children off to sleep in a completely separate building. I doubt she gives a duck about the safety of this baby either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has how many followers, probably feeling inadequate that they didn’t spend 8 days in bed bonding with their newborn babies and probably hating their other halves for making them get ‘back to normal’ as soon as possible.
Its so frustrating having to explain to people laying in bed for over a week isn’t normal when you are a mother to 3 other children, 1 who is a toddler who has depended on her for all of his life
It's called "privilege" and it is sickening with these "influencers"

Reactions: 11
OMGthe sleeping photo, I can imagine her going ‘quick J get a photo of us sleeping’ and closing her eyes, makes me laugh thinking about it 😂, and sorry loads of babies sleep with their mouths like that!

• Haha
Wonder when all the gifted baby stuff will be arriving. 1styears normally gift personalised boxes of goodies - they wait for the name to be revealed then send! All for publicity. Totally staged photo of SS & baby sleeping together. Thought that’s a bit dangerous. Just put the baby in her cot to sleep. Has she left the bedroom since giving birth? Jeez I’ve had 2 kids, no family living near and I had to get on with it, stitches and all! Washing still needed doing and dinners made. Husband helped but we all know SS has loads of help around the home, that’s why she has so much time to faff on Instagram uploading videos of her crafting, organising, advertising, being a total prat!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also ‘I’ve never seen a baby sleep with their mouth open’ doesn’t really mean much coming from Joe, does it? All it means is that Rex slept with his mouth closed. He’ll have to ask Harry’s mum how he slept as a baby, seeing as Joe ‘wasn’t ready’ to be a parent then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.