Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s doing it for more attention, content and likes on Instagram but I just find it so weird how she shows millions of people pictures of her newborn baby but doesn’t announce the name. Might have had a tiny bit of respect for her if she said the name at the same time.
Yeah keeps everyone coming back for more although if she hasn't got to her due date she may announce it then like she did woth rex

Reactions: 4
No, not finding fault or a conspiracy in every single thing she does doesn’t mean people need to “piss off to the rave thread”.
and every comment people make finding fault and not believing her doesn’t warrant someone arguing against it, yet here we are 💁🏻‍♀️
As long as nothing outlandish, damaging or out and out vile is said, I don’t see why some people feel the need to come to her defence….on a rant thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I looked like the ghost of an alien corpse for about a week 🤣 no way would I have my extended family in my bedroom just after my daughter emerged. As for all the filming and posting it all online- a woman from some (money-grabbing twatting) company kept trying to come in and sell me a photo shoot then and there. I told her to piss off because we were bonding with our child and I did not want to buy a photographic momento of how wrecked I looked thanks very much hunzo

Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked like the ghost of an alien corpse for about a week 🤣 no way would I have my extended family in my bedroom just after my daughter emerged. As for all the filming and posting it all online- a woman from some (money-grabbing twatting) company kept trying to come in and sell me a photo shoot then and there. I told her to piss off because we were bonding with our child and I did not want to buy a photographic momento of how wrecked I looked thanks very much hunzo
Don't forget the lovely ladies who bring your baby backs, nebby cows they are lol

Reactions: 1
I’ve only had one baby so I get it might be different by the time you have your fourth but I COULD NOT be arsed to go outside for a walk with a cuppa in my garden (hospital grounds) or have my entire sodding family over for skin to skin and cuddles after I gave birth. I was so exhausted I didn’t even want to talk to my husband. I don’t get it? Why can’t she just enjoy the time with her new baby? But nope she has to get STRAIGHT on the gram
I think it all depends on how you feel, I had my second at home with my mum in attendance incase 1st woke up. Had him at 7am in the morning and by about 10 I’d had at least 20 visitors as I felt great. It was only a 4 hour labour though so maybe that made the difference. Instagram wasn’t a thing either but I do regret not having photos and videos from the event.
I think a lot of parents in this day and age make such a meal out of parenting and I blame the culture of social media a lot

Reactions: 8
Oh no I would not want to be passing my hours old baby to my niece and nephew. Thsts a special time for me, husband and kids. Everyone else can wait at least a day. Poor little girl must have been passed round like a present.

• Sad
Took me a while to get through the threads. I just watched the montage. Unscrupulous lowlifes the whole family. No sense, no comprehension of the babies privacy or the scum on the internet who would love those images. Just selling her newborn daughter for money money money and crappy tatty freebies that’ll be in the bin before the year is out. Honestly it does make me sick. Have some decorum afford your baby some bleeping privacy they didn’t ask to be born an Instagram prop. Social media has so so much to answer for. She’s a bleeping tit mom. Everytime that girl meets someone a potential partner or applies for a job or whatever else her every move right from her NEWBORN VERNIX COVERED body will be publicly available information. It doesn’t matter if the whole world does it, it’s wrong and predators love this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know she’s doing it for more attention, content and likes on Instagram but I just find it so weird how she shows millions of people pictures of her newborn baby but doesn’t announce the name. Might have had a tiny bit of respect for her if she said the name at the same time.
Probably got an OK deal for that part of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I do feel irrationally annoyed today about all this hype about a pissing name...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah i’m sorry but were the sister & her kids present at the birth? If so that’s not bleeping normal, fair enough the sister but I would like to think the kids came after. Why the duck is the entire family stripping off to hold the bleeping messiah baby?! Is that not only for the parents? Whole thing is bleeping odd 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is the montage like a bloody magical fairy tale. Its painful and bloody and there’s no real life filter to hide the dark circles and the exhaustion. Urgh. Hate influencers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nah i’m sorry but were the sister & her kids present at the birth? If so that’s not bleeping normal, fair enough the sister but I would like to think the kids came after. Why the duck is the entire family stripping off to hold the bleeping messiah baby?! Is that not only for the parents? Whole thing is bleeping odd 🤮
And no doubt the weird father was at the bottom end like adam and eve.

• Haha
  • Sick
she won’t do that before 7pm- got to maximise that engagement 😑

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.